Beginner Growing medical inside for opiate withdrawal in illegal state

• Thread starter Ems49
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
So I'm wondering if there are people like me out there. I wanted to be specific so I only draw like minded people. I'm slow but I've learned most people just love to grow and don't really want to hear about others mental health. I understand entirely. This is my attempt to make sure we don't offend or put off others with my manic madness..so if you hurting or struggling I invite you to join in. There are people just like you here. You can look at other sites but I promise you there's wonderful caring people who will take time for you..I will. Just know the forum is public so keep it light.we gave private group you can unload in....thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting you and everyone producing better medicine..ty for you time

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
20210914 135727

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Just ordering seeds was an ordeal..everyone will give you a different answer as to where to get them and what to even grow. All these fancy names can confuse easily. Fear of being caught for seeds in the mail and even how to pay for them. If your in an illegal state like me worrying about the smell is real too. Flowering cannabis can be overwhelming Keep those allergy pills handy! Loose lips sink ships. Its hard not to show off all your pretty buds . be careful...people will use it against you. At least they have me...worse thing I ever did was tell people I grow weed..believe me what your pulling out of that tent is better than anything off the street. If your like me I put alot of work into this. I love to share but people have taken advantage. So do your research and try to get a strain that will actually give the results you need.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
20210915 184621
I started these yesterday and hope tto document it.. I'm not very good and welcome all opinions. I'll be trying lst for the first time and I'm doing autoflowers. I'm excited to run this new strain.

BDH420

BDH420

I'm green and clean 14 years now. Cannabis saved my life. I kicked a heavy opiate habit. The Dr's got me hooked in the 90s. Then when the pain clinic dropped me for cannabis I hit the streets. It was all down hill from there. I found a group up in Maine called Green and clean. I detoxed using cannabis and psilocybin. I worked a 12 step program but use cannabis to manage chronic pain. Once I detoxed I haven't looked back. Sure it gets challenging every now and then. When that happens I reach out to my support group. Kinda like having a couple sponsors. I have found there's a lot of us out there. I no longer hide my sobriety. Its my hope that my story will help someone who is still struggling. I do meet a ton of resistance when I explaine green and clean to regular 12 step people. I have to explain that I suffer from chronic pain and I won't live my life in pain. So instead of taking dangerous pharmaceutical He'll even motrin can cause blood clots and kidney failure. So I micodose medibles for pain. They are all in or nothing. I have been told I Jeopardize peoples sobriety by preaching green and clean. But it works for me. If I can help someone down the road then that's awesome to.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
I'm green and clean 14 years now. Cannabis saved my life. I kicked a heavy opiate habit. The Dr's got me hooked in the 90s. Then when the pain clinic dropped me for cannabis I hit the streets. It was all down hill from there. I found a group up in Maine called Green and clean. I detoxed using cannabis and psilocybin. I worked a 12 step program but use cannabis to manage chronic pain. Once I detoxed I haven't looked back. Sure it gets challenging every now and then. When that happens I reach out to my support group. Kinda like having a couple sponsors. I have found there's a lot of us out there. I no longer hide my sobriety. Its my hope that my story will help someone who is still struggling. I do meet a ton of resistance when I explaine green and clean to regular 12 step people. I have to explain that I suffer from chronic pain and I won't live my life in pain. So instead of taking dangerous pharmaceutical He'll even motrin can cause blood clots and kidney failure. So I micodose medibles for pain. They are all in or nothing. I have been told I Jeopardize peoples sobriety by preaching green and clean. But it works for me. If I can help someone down the road then that's awesome to.
Happy to meet you,we have a lot in common. Hopefully we can be friends here

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hello ! You have many good points. I just took a chance and ordered different strains when I first did it. You might want the medicinal plants. Like for instance romulan strain?

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Hello ! You have many good points. I just took a chance and ordered different strains when I first did it. You might want the medicinal plants. Like for instance romulan strain?
I've never heardo of it..I was using Paul at dc and just trusted him...seeds are expensive to me and I can't afford to not get the best meds I can. Maybe you have suggestions. I use a debit card. I've looked at seed cellar and platinum. I did run Greenpoint but got seeds.good smoke but I don't think he runs his strains out long enough to be stable. No freaks in my tent please..I had one plant grow into the light and fry. No I avoid gu or gru now.just my opinion

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

I dont have much experience with the different seedbanks, I know there is a lot of expensive hybrid slurries out there. The only breeder i have tried is masonic smoker. Its someone who is successful in nor-cal and renowned for quality among other breeders..

I tried them before they got too successful and then their beans went up in price.
I have tried
Kool aid kush
Blood orange
Jabbas stash
gmo x wilson
wedding cake - very heavy yielder

Those are the ones i recall right now. Have yet to grow romulan or the others i have

I suggest you try and find a strain you like and then grow it for beans or do clones. This way you can stretch the few seeds a long way

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Yes its definitely very harmful.

I have been suspected of having adhd and amphetamines are a treatment towards that. The green is not a perfect medicine but its infinitely better than those chemicals that someone cooked in their trailer. I have nothing good to say about it. It will leave you low.
I am all about making my body a comfortable place for my being to reside in. Amph is not going in that direction:)

There is no good breeding grounds for healthy friendships either. Its not for me at least.

Props to you guys for kicking habits. They are hard to kick

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Whatcha mean on the dry and cure? Also I'm 3 years 'clean' on suboxone some says its a legal opioid but it saved my life an my bank account. Honestly It feels better being off xanax and dilaudid and morph and H and eveerrryttthinggg in between.
If it works fantastic..I meant people following to comment on how they dry and cure..I know the patent answer nit everybody's dies it the same

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
I'm sorry if I offend...I support suboxone wholeheartedly..its better than dying in the street.this summer has been extremely bad in my area..even robbed my new snapper mower and I had to replace it and buy cameras and such...I just looking for conversations with like minded people. The meth is new to my area and they took away prescription pain killer in wv period. I am seeing the destruction in front of my eyes I have personally narcon 3 people since spring. 3 people I had to bring back. I apologize if I get emotional but I'm living it. My wife is on box for 2 years now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom