Beginner Growing medical inside for opiate withdrawal in illegal state

• Thread starter Ems49
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
So I'm wondering if there are people like me out there. I wanted to be specific so I only draw like minded people. I'm slow but I've learned most people just love to grow and don't really want to hear about others mental health. I understand entirely. This is my attempt to make sure we don't offend or put off others with my manic madness..so if you hurting or struggling I invite you to join in. There are people just like you here. You can look at other sites but I promise you there's wonderful caring people who will take time for you..I will. Just know the forum is public so keep it light.we gave private group you can unload in....thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting you and everyone producing better medicine..ty for you time
Long time heroin addict here. I’ve been sober and began growing about 6 months ago and now this is apart of my recovery. I love getting up every morning and tending to the plants. It gives me something to focus on and it’s therapeutic to me. Smoking it seems to be secondary now as I truly love growing it. Stay sober and grow some green brotha! Here’s just a small grow I have at my girlfriends. A 2x2 stuffed with 3 lemon Kush clones and a kingbrite 240 watt QB.✌️
484203C5 6F04 4CBE 8574 487749D22F82

A8A608BB 2AEB 4B45 A5BB D62D9072DA21
_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Whatcha mean on the dry and cure? Also I'm 3 years 'clean' on suboxone some says its a legal opioid but it saved my life an my bank account. Honestly It feels better being off xanax and dilaudid and morph and H and eveerrryttthinggg in between.
Dont worry about that shit, im in the same boat. Set myself back atleast 10 years from where I thought id be after getting out of college/job/etc. I was on methadone for a couple years, was at 2 mg for about a month or 2 and then kicked. $15/day adds up at 2mg

Didnt make it and was going down hill fast, luckily found the most amazing doctor ive dealt with yet (suboxone) So dont sweat it, as long as you're better off now who cares

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

I hope big pharma will take some action and help the people they have made fortunes off.

I cut them and hang them. There are 2 small Wooden closets and one cardboard box, when these are full i will hang from the lines i mounted up high in lung room.
Hang 10 days ish

Trim and bag

Have used a harvestmore trimbin but I think its a lot of work for little kief so I am looking into other methods(frenchy cannoli among others)

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

I'm green and clean 14 years now. Cannabis saved my life. I kicked a heavy opiate habit. The Dr's got me hooked in the 90s. Then when the pain clinic dropped me for cannabis I hit the streets. It was all down hill from there. I found a group up in Maine called Green and clean. I detoxed using cannabis and psilocybin. I worked a 12 step program but use cannabis to manage chronic pain. Once I detoxed I haven't looked back. Sure it gets challenging every now and then. When that happens I reach out to my support group. Kinda like having a couple sponsors. I have found there's a lot of us out there. I no longer hide my sobriety. Its my hope that my story will help someone who is still struggling. I do meet a ton of resistance when I explaine green and clean to regular 12 step people. I have to explain that I suffer from chronic pain and I won't live my life in pain. So instead of taking dangerous pharmaceutical He'll even motrin can cause blood clots and kidney failure. So I micodose medibles for pain. They are all in or nothing. I have been told I Jeopardize peoples sobriety by preaching green and clean. But it works for me. If I can help someone down the road then that's awesome to.
People are very ignorant not just to what quality of life really looks like when you've lived years without any, but also to their own hypocrisy. I've heard this from countless people who drink coffee, take over the counter pain killers, smoke, etc. All drugs, therefore they are drug users. 12 step programs encourage people to see themselves as powerless, despite the fact that a lack of agency in and control of their own lives is a big contributor to the addiction itself. And it shows - the evidence for the success of these programs vs programs that use psilocybin, Ayahuasca, Ibogaine or LSD shows that the latter beats the former every time. Hell even Denver has decriminalised mushrooms. The mindset of somebody who can see a superior solution for providing positive outcomes for real humans, and then call it bad 'because drugs' is one I'll never understand.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Good points nectarivorius.

Psilocybin is Key, nothing Else has made me face myself as much as those mushrooms. But I cant recommend them, I think its a journey and people have to look for them themselves. Not everyone can handle themselves..

BDH420

BDH420

People are very ignorant not just to what quality of life really looks like when you've lived years without any, but also to their own hypocrisy. I've heard this from countless people who drink coffee, take over the counter pain killers, smoke, etc. All drugs, therefore they are drug users. 12 step programs encourage people to see themselves as powerless, despite the fact that a lack of agency in and control of their own lives is a big contributor to the addiction itself. And it shows - the evidence for the success of these programs vs programs that use psilocybin, Ayahuasca, Ibogaine or LSD shows that the latter beats the former every time. Hell even Denver has decriminalised mushrooms. The mindset of somebody who can see a superior solution for providing positive outcomes for real humans, and then call it bad 'because drugs' is one I'll never understand.

Psilocybin is Key, nothing Else has made me face myself as much as those mushrooms. But I cant recommend them, I think its a journey and people have to look for them themselves. Not everyone can handle themselves..
Awesome points both of you. I treat Psychedelics as sacred medicine. I barely use them but when I do I focus on the ID breakdown and rebirth. It takes some practice to really get meditating on Psychedelics down so your mind doesn't wander all over the place. I also don't care for how twelve step programs are set up. Most of it is good and works but I have a hard time with the powerless part myself. On thing that psychedelics have shown me is that i'm not powerless in fact it's the opposite I have power over everything. Now wether i make the right or wrong decision is up to me. I know i'm prone to addiction. When i like something even hobbies I go all in. When I feel like its a hard day or im at a Phish show or music festival and there's a ton of "drugs" around me like Opiates or coke or Molly, or K, I will nicely just remove myself from the situation. I do use sponsors "like minded friends" I will text or call and just talk out how bad of an idea using is. I found it also gets much easier as time goes on. I have no desire to drink or use drugs at all lately. I love my cannabis. It helps not just with my pain but it helps me mentally. I suffer from bad ADD and anxiety and dyslexia. I usually don't say this but im sure im slightly on the spectrum at least i feel that way most of the time. Here in MA Somerville Just decriminalized natural psychedelics and Cookies SF is going to start selling blends they are calling "Cookie Caps" I can't wait to try one of their blends. If anyone is having trouble or just a bad day and needs to talk your more then welcome to message me. I'm not always online but i'll get back to anyone who does message me. I do get messages asking for cannabis. If your local and we have been chatting it up i'm always down to do a trade. But if your out of state. Im sorry until the laws change I have to follow them. Again if anyone needs some help on how to get clean or just needs someone to talk to your more then welcome to message me.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Absolutely agree, and for people who have underlying psychotic issues they are an absolute no no. You need to be called to it, it knows when you are ready, not the other way around. I will say Ayahuasca was confronting on a whole other level (if you've ever smoked DMT imagine that lasting six hours but you puke and shit the whole time 😅), but it's a similar medicinal vibe to mush which I also love. I found the combination of either/both of these two for the hard lessons and cold truth, with San Pedro (mescaline cactus) to provide a journey of pure sunshine and love to be very effective. It just needs to be brought into the academic and scientific world so it doesn't get lumped in with 'alternative medicine'. It's not alternative medicine - it's medicine. I was depressed and anxious from the time I was about ten until I started working with this stuff about ten years ago. Haven't done much for the last few years because a lot of the hang ups just fell away.
Awesome points both of you. I treat Psychedelics as sacred medicine. I barely use them but when I do I focus on the ID breakdown and rebirth. It takes some practice to really get meditating on Psychedelics down so your mind doesn't wander all over the place. I also don't care for how twelve step programs are set up. Most of it is good and works but I have a hard time with the powerless part myself. On thing that psychedelics have shown me is that i'm not powerless in fact it's the opposite I have power over everything. Now wether i make the right or wrong decision is up to me. I know i'm prone to addiction. When i like something even hobbies I go all in. When I feel like its a hard day or im at a Phish show or music festival and there's a ton of "drugs" around me like Opiates or coke or Molly, or K, I will nicely just remove myself from the situation. I do use sponsors "like minded friends" I will text or call and just talk out how bad of an idea using is. I found it also gets much easier as time goes on. I have no desire to drink or use drugs at all lately. I love my cannabis. It helps not just with my pain but it helps me mentally. I suffer from bad ADD and anxiety and dyslexia. I usually don't say this but im sure im slightly on the spectrum at least i feel that way most of the time. Here in MA Somerville Just decriminalized natural psychedelics and Cookies SF is going to start selling blends they are calling "Cookie Caps" I can't wait to try one of their blends. If anyone is having trouble or just a bad day and needs to talk your more then welcome to message me. I'm not always online but i'll get back to anyone who does message me. I do get messages asking for cannabis. If your local and we have been chatting it up i'm always down to do a trade. But if your out of state. Im sorry until the laws change I have to follow them. Again if anyone needs some help on how to get clean or just needs someone to talk to your more then welcome to message me.
Awesome man, exactly how I use them. I now see the visuals and things of that sort as a sideshow designed to distract those who aren't really there for healing or with intent. Once you realise the gift is the dissolution of the ego, and a return to universal consciousness and the absolute knowledge of the oneness of all things, you learn to ignore the bright lights and pretty colours and go inside.

2Bad

2Bad

Dont worry about that shit, im in the same boat. Set myself back atleast 10 years from where I thought id be after getting out of college/job/etc. I was on methadone for a couple years, was at 2 mg for about a month or 2 and then kicked. $15/day adds up at 2mg

Didnt make it and was going down hill fast, luckily found the most amazing doctor ive dealt with yet (suboxone) So dont sweat it, as long as you're better off now who cares
Never felt better. I'm glad we're all trying our best . Love you guys

BDH420

BDH420

Absolutely agree, and for people who have underlying psychotic issues they are an absolute no no. You need to be called to it, it knows when you are ready, not the other way around. I will say Ayahuasca was confronting on a whole other level (if you've ever smoked DMT imagine that lasting six hours but you puke and shit the whole time 😅), but it's a similar medicinal vibe to mush which I also love. I found the combination of either/both of these two for the hard lessons and cold truth, with San Pedro (mescaline cactus) to provide a journey of pure sunshine and love to be very effective. It just needs to be brought into the academic and scientific world so it doesn't get lumped in with 'alternative medicine'. It's not alternative medicine - it's medicine. I was depressed and anxious from the time I was about ten until I started working with this stuff about ten years ago. Haven't done much for the last few years because a lot of the hang ups just fell away.

Awesome man, exactly how I use them. I now see the visuals and things of that sort as a sideshow designed to distract those who aren't really there for healing or with intent. Once you realise the gift is the dissolution of the ego, and a return to universal consciousness and the absolute knowledge of the oneness of all things, you learn to ignore the bright lights and pretty colours and go inside.
Absolutely I have used most psychedelics with the exception of Ayahuasca and Ibogaine. But I really want to go to a Ayahuasca retreat it looks really interesting. There was a period in the 90s there were many sheets being stored at that place i was living at. The guy who had the sheets just gave out 10 strips like M&Ms. After about 3 months living there I figured out the ID breakdown and really how to use psychedelics to improve my self. He had a huge stack of Books on Psychedelics mostly by TImothy Leary. He never read them. So me being the nerd I am read every one of them. Now i'm into meditation and getting my brain waves to alpha using sounds at certain MHz. Same thing shamans do with drumming. I find i can get to the same headspace I do with Psychedelics. There is some really good youtube videos on this subject and some good meditation sounds with the right MHz you can play.

Hellablaked

Hellablaked

I'm in the same boat brother I had a fat outdoor garden back in 2010 that was my last time growing still living at Mom's house and then I've got became strung out and homeless for 10 years+..

Was out on the east coast in the South traveling by freight train in ODing and just getting drunk everywhere.. ended up in slab City in southern California 2 years ago where I met my now wife and got clean completely. When the unemployment hit I was smart and used all of my back pay to buy a half acre of property here in Berry Creek California which is about an hour and a half south of where I grew up in Redding so it's similar outdoor environment to what I'm used to.

trying to pick up where I left off I was learning how to breathe in 2010 and cross purple elephant in lavender and purple elephant and satori,

Along with lime Trainwreck and hash plant ..

Including some pics and here's a link to that last grows online journal on invalid.com..

https://www.invalid.com/t/white-pic...dbsmydogs-organic-outdoor-2010.343539/page-12

FB IMG 1631745220120
FB IMG 1631745229153

now just trying to breed an ultimate version of train wreck that does good outdoors it could support itself it doesn't follow all over the place but hopefully still has that taste.. looking for anything related to those old school funk flavours.. romulan, gooey, cat piss, shiva skunk, hash plant, jack herer.. the list goes on and on but basically I'm not a fan of the modern dessert fat and strains..

FB IMG 1631745235602
FB IMG 1631745255609
FB IMG 1631745294142

FB IMG 1631745411929
FB IMG 1631745319133
FB IMG 1631745314454
FB IMG 1631745305758
FB IMG 1631745301604
FB IMG 1631745263450
FB IMG 1631745274380
FB IMG 1631745248535
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

I'm in the same boat brother I had a fat outdoor garden back in 2010 that was my last time growing still living at Mom's house and then I've got became strung out and homeless for 10 years+..

Was out on the east coast in the South traveling by freight train in ODing and just getting drunk everywhere.. ended up in slab City in southern California 2 years ago where I met my now wife and got clean completely. When the unemployment hit I was smart and used all of my back pay to buy a half acre of property here in Berry Creek California which is about an hour and a half south of where I grew up in Redding so it's similar outdoor environment to what I'm used to.

trying to pick up where I left off I was learning how to breathe in 2010 and cross purple elephant in lavender and purple elephant and satori,

Including some pics and here's a link to that last grows online journal on invalid.com..

View attachment 1170003View attachment 1170002
now just trying to breed an ultimate version of train wreck that does good outdoors it could support itself it doesn't follow all over the place but hopefully still has that taste.. looking for anything related to those old school funk flavours.. romulan, gooey, cat piss, shiva skunk, hash plant, jack herer.. the list goes on and on but basically I'm not a fan of the modern dessert fat and strains..

View attachment 1170001View attachment 1169997View attachment 1169994
Hooooly shit. Bro you hear your plants speak. Some folks just have an affinity for the plant I think. That is some serious 🔥

Hellablaked

Hellablaked

Singing songs to the ladies, God damn I was such a babyface.. thought I was soooo grown up too @ 24
FB IMG 1631745381504

35 now and a lot more haggard.. stoked to be in the garden, still glad I'm back to my first love and the only addiction that I need! ;)

we all know smoking pot isn't addictive, but growing cannabis is a pretty gnarly monkey on my back!

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Singing songs to the ladies, God damn I was such a babyface.. thought I was soooo grown up too @ 24View attachment 1170027

35 now and a lot more haggard.. stoked to be in the garden, still glad I'm back to my first love and the only addiction that I need! ;)

we all know smoking pot isn't addictive, but growing cannabis is a pretty gnarly monkey on my back!
It's one I've only just discovered, though mine are inside. Been bitten by the bug so quickly. Haven't even harvested my first medicine and feel like they're helping my anxiety. Just love hanging out with them and weaving the net and pruning them. Glad to hear you're back into it mate.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter

View attachment 1170003View attachment 1170002

View attachment 1170001View attachment 1169997View attachment 1169994
Holy shit bro!!! You are the man!

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Singing songs to the ladies, God damn I was such a babyface.. thought I was soooo grown up too @ 24View attachment 1170027

You seem like someone I can be friends with welcome

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hellablaked: awesome plants and pictures. Thanks for the story:) was slab city a good place to be ?

Ems : I am not surprised that lsd did not work for you. It have not worked that way for me either, its not a plant medicine in the same way as psilocybin. Of course it does things but it is more of a visual character than an emotional thing..that the mushrooms do.

Top Bottom