Beginner Growing medical inside for opiate withdrawal in illegal state

• Thread starter Ems49
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cophiljay

Cophiljay

Is anyone reading this making rso? Id Like to talk about it
I posted this in another thread. Many here prefer solvent less methods. That being said, I mostly consume RSO, after decarb (30 min @ 250 degrees), I extract my RSO with food grade liquid dimethyl ether (less volatile than BHO, but still basically a pipe bomb lol) using open blast, evaporate outdoors in warm water bath, then induction plate for 30 min at 160 degrees till RSO no longer bubbles out. Add fractionated (liquid) coconut oil to one ounce oil to 3-4 grams RSO (it's STRONG). Used every hydrocarbon extraction method, LDE is the cleanest and most efficient hydrocarbon extraction method IMHO, however must be done in open air away from potential ignition sources. I get 5-6 grams of RSO/ounce of weed. Tincture is approx. 100 mg RSO per 1 dropper or 1 ml. Happy to answer any questions, sir. BTW, I have PTSD and a history of alcohol and nicotine abuse. Sober 15 years and off cigs for 6 months now. RSO has saved my life. Recently did a 60 day course of 60 grams due to a cancer scare. Recent testing shows it's gone. Others mileage may vary.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Mostly skimmed through this thread but just wanted to say a couple things, starting with congratulations on taking a charge. Opiate dependency physical and or mental is something that never truly goes away. I was in a very bad car wreck got over-prescribed which admittedly I liked having already been dabbling in the field quite a long time, seemed like my consolation prize. Terrible series unfolded years of hardship. Marijuana did help and I would note cultivation can be incredibly therapeutic. I noticed a picture of some hemp seeds, that’s not going to help. Without a license for hemp you’re still breaking the law just in a different way. While I don’t condone breaking the law, if it’s going to occur either way, might as well be worth it in my opinion.
Seedsman is a good US option. Herbies is a good US option but is based in Spain takes 20 days to receive and tracking is often frustratingly wonky but the seeds are good and the company will make amends if anything isn’t viable - no germination. OregeonEliteSeeds is good for autoflower seeds, shipping is expensive but very fast - 2FastBudz company orange sherbet, Bruce banner, strawberry banana, are three high yield strains get 5 seeds Approx $60 assume 2-3 ounces per plant per 80-105 days from start to finish. Since that’s average yield for many growers anyway, it’s not a bad route to travel as long as you take a few precautions. 20 or 24 hours light 0 or 4 hours dark from start to finish is best. Start in a 3 or 5 gallon pot, no larger and no smaller.
If there’s anything I’ve learned after spending a lot of money over the years trying to buy in cash and secrecy, no one cares. I’ve seen countless people buy seeds online with their bank card, buy equipment online with the same bank card, and then grow for years on a small-medium scale with no one ever bothering them. That’s in a strict state that only became legal in the last couple years.
I would also note that while doctors often will not allow marijuana use whilst on subutex/suboxone, the combination is reasonably potent in regard to treatment of pain. Subutex, ibuprofen 800mg, low doses of marijuana. Don’t worry about CBD. Yes you could grow one hemp plant extract the CBD then extract THC from a regular plant and blend them 2:1 ratio in a vaping cartridge for additional “pain relief” but I find that CBD barely works if THC and THCX aren’t available to create synergy, I’ve never noticed a difference in pain levels when consuming dispensary grade 2:1 cartridges 350mg THC 150mg CBD blended of 90% extracts versus say a live resin cartridge 89% thc .000% CBD .0762% CBN.
So stick to feminized seeds or autoflowering seeds, try to research highest yielding strains in relation to potency and I recommend aiming for heavy indicas. Most former and current opiate addicts/users suffer from anxieties and sativa heavy strains tend to activate that effect. An 80% indica is going to relax you, relieve stress and pain, calm one for meal time, television time, bed time in that order lol. Hybrids are fine but like I said always try to lean indica until you know for sure what you like. I’ve met countless opiate users former and active, always always always want indicas once they are Truly aware of the differences. Further the average sativa dominant will yield less and grow taller while an indica dominant right next to it will be much more bushy and shorter but typically yield significantly more.
Best of luck in your endeavors, don’t forget to buy a carbon filter slap her on the back of your in-line fan assuming you’re running HPS bulbs in a vented hood. Even if it’s a cheap viviosun Brand combo deal it’s better than nothing to minimize let’s call it “neighborhood notoriety” haha. You do not want to be the guy that everyone slows down in front of your house because the smell of marijuana is drifting into the street like a family of skunks we’re just run over.
I would say on a final note, hobbies to fill up your time that are constructive/productive are a very smart route to travel. I don’t care if that hobby is watching HBO series and then having intimate in depth review and discussion online. Anything that isn’t using narcotics and consorting with people whom use narcotics. If they aren’t fully committed to sub use or no drugs, they shouldn’t be around you. That includes xanax benzos (fake xanax) and whatever else kids/adults/people of all walks of life are getting hooked on these days.
Best of luckthan

I posted this in another thread. Many here prefer solvent less methods. That being said, I mostly consume RSO, after decarb (30 min @ 250 degrees), I extract my RSO with food grade liquid dimethyl ether (less volatile than BHO, but still basically a pipe bomb lol) using open blast, evaporate outdoors in warm water bath, then induction plate for 30 min at 160 degrees till RSO no longer bubbles out. Add fractionated (liquid) coconut oil to one ounce oil to 3-4 grams RSO (it's STRONG). Used every hydrocarbon extraction method, LDE is the cleanest and most efficient hydrocarbon extraction method IMHO, however must be done in open air away from potential ignition sources. I get 5-6 grams of RSO/ounce of weed. Tincture is approx. 100 mg RSO per 1 dropper or 1 ml. Happy to answer any questions, sir. BTW, I have PTSD and a history of alcohol and nicotine abuse. Sober 15 years and off cigs for 6 months now. RSO has saved my life. Recently did a 60 day course of 60 grams due to a cancer scare. Recent testing shows it's gone. Others mileage may uary.
Wow good for you. Thank you for taking the time to share. It feels so good to meet people like me saying no to pharma and helping each other..life is hard and we all need to stick together. Maybe our kids will benefit from our struggle

Last edited:
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I posted this in another thread. Many here prefer solvent less methods. That being said, I mostly consume RSO, after decarb (30 min @ 250 degrees), I extract my RSO with food grade liquid dimethyl ether (less volatile than BHO, but still basically a pipe bomb lol) using open blast, evaporate outdoors in warm water bath, then induction plate for 30 min at 160 degrees till RSO no longer bubbles out. Add fractionated (liquid) coconut oil to one ounce oil to 3-4 grams RSO (it's STRONG). Used every hydrocarbon extraction method, LDE is the cleanest and most efficient hydrocarbon extraction method IMHO, however must be done in open air away from potential ignition sources. I get 5-6 grams of RSO/ounce of weed. Tincture is approx. 100 mg RSO per 1 dropper or 1 ml. Happy to answer any questions, sir. BTW, I have PTSD and a history of alcohol and nicotine abuse. Sober 15 years and off cigs for 6 months now. RSO has saved my life. Recently did a 60 day course of 60 grams due to a cancer scare. Recent testing shows it's gone. Others mileage may vary.
Welcome to the FARM and Congratz on your achievements...Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work! 👍 😎🤙

Djrvalley

Djrvalley

I'm green and clean 14 years now. Cannabis saved my life. I kicked a heavy opiate habit. The Dr's got me hooked in the 90s. Then when the pain clinic dropped me for cannabis I hit the streets. It was all down hill from there. I found a group up in Maine called Green and clean. I detoxed using cannabis and psilocybin. I worked a 12 step program but use cannabis to manage chronic pain. Once I detoxed I haven't looked back. Sure it gets challenging every now and then. When that happens I reach out to my support group. Kinda like having a couple sponsors. I have found there's a lot of us out there. I no longer hide my sobriety. Its my hope that my story will help someone who is still struggling. I do meet a ton of resistance when I explaine green and clean to regular 12 step people. I have to explain that I suffer from chronic pain and I won't live my life in pain. So instead of taking dangerous pharmaceutical He'll even motrin can cause blood clots and kidney failure. So I micodose medibles for pain. They are all in or nothing. I have been told I Jeopardize peoples sobriety by preaching green and clean. But it works for me. If I can help someone down the road then that's awesome to.
Awesome story and same here. Very similar story. There are many of us but most just keep it quiet because in the rooms to mention weed use is taboo. Great to see positive results and life saving ability of THC. 👍👍. From upstate NY

Screenshot 2021 09 19 12 24 152
Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Awesome story and same here. Very similar story. There are many of us but most just keep it quiet because in the rooms to mention weed use is taboo. Great to see positive results and life saving ability of THC. 👍👍. From upstate NY
I grew up in Poughkeepsie NY welcome to the farm

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
So I'm wondering if there are people like me out there. I wanted to be specific so I only draw like minded people. I'm slow but I've learned most people just love to grow and don't really want to hear about others mental health. I understand entirely. This is my attempt to make sure we don't offend or put off others with my manic madness..so if you hurting or struggling I invite you to join in. There are people just like you here. You can look at other sites but I promise you there's wonderful caring people who will take time for you..I will. Just know the forum is public so keep it light.we gave private group you can unload in....thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting you and everyone producing better medicine..ty for you time
Yea, fuck people if they can't take a joke bro. The hubris here is sometimes overwhelming. Just try and hang in with those that are not strung so tightly. Everyone's got pain and struggles, it's just some people hide it better, or try an paint a different picture.

Some people are control freaks, avoid if possible. 🤣

For others here it's there livelihood, so they look at cannabis like a job. Fortunately, the farm is big enough that people can group and with those of like mindedness, and still find some level of collaboration on many levels, hang in there.

I feel your pain. I'm bipolar & manic myself. It's got worse over the years with my headaches. To be conflicted about things means your human. People that don't have conflict in their lives are either liars, or complete loners. Scream it at the rooftops, if necessary. It's better to get it out, then bottle it up. It's also better to stay connected to people.

Everyone is nuts in some form or anther, it's just some are in denial about, that's all.

IMG 20210918 114213065

Last edited:
Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
On a side note most of this was a panic attack but we all go a little crazy sometimes. I wish I could kill this threadvit makes my head hurt but it is what it is...I'm gonna grow and be happy now..

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

👍 😎

Welcome to the funny 🥴😁 FARM, from all the way down south aka Hawaii! 🙃👍 🤙😎

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
On a side note most of this was a panic attack but we all go a little crazy sometimes. I wish I could kill this threadvit makes my head hurt but it is what it is...I'm gonna grow and be happy now..
Dude, I can understand for reals. Specially, enfin you was out of your head with some good shit, lookin at the popo outside. I can relate. It's a strange world we inherited. Some muthfka's get to kill their pregnant wife, and unborn child, then put one in the 2 year old also. There brought to justice, maybe, then given life in a 10x10 "if justice" is done, perhaps... I suppose it depends on how one defines it. But someone selling loosies, or passing a mistaken $20 fake is fucking executed. Some people don't get it, but this blonde haired, blue eyed white boy does.

The world is a sewer/shithole, filled with lots of losers on every side. You just got to make lemonade somehow. Can't let it harden you, too much. That would be unbalanced. You got to be the yin to your yang.

I'm glad I now live in the Free world, we've built on the West Coast. But the battle continues, and many are confused. I've lived in over 30 states, and been to 50, so I know what it's like in some of those shitholes. I've lived in Dry counties, that you couldn't purchased a beer after midnight on on Sat, for 30 miles in all directions. I've been through states where if you rest (sleep) in a rest stop, ie. Texas (along the highway) and they will put you in jail. You must stay awake. Or pay someone for a place to park, and (sleep). It's why I've never stopped in that state, ever. I got drunk once at the airport in Huston, when I was in the military, maybe around 1985. But that's it. Freedom from tyranny of those in places of power!

That's why you got people Killen each other over $1 in places like that. Those homies are desperate. lol, I say it laughing, but it's no laughing matter. It's serious, and there are better ways of solving these things. Makin more criminals for a place to house them, then charging the government for it. That's what's being done, it's a livestock vestige from slavery days. The couldn't win the war, so they changed the rules to the game.

Mexi's, natives negra, po whit boi ->>> enter here. <<<- bbbrrp...

“Many will call me an adventurer, and that I am...only one of a different sort: one who risks his skin to prove his truths.”
4311deffa76b65ed0b9d7bbe43bff28a 63cccb5f31e5e4df6586aa818137c796

Last edited:
SC69

SC69

Supporter
So I'm wondering if there are people like me out there. I wanted to be specific so I only draw like minded people. I'm slow but I've learned most people just love to grow and don't really want to hear about others mental health. I understand entirely. This is my attempt to make sure we don't offend or put off others with my manic madness..so if you hurting or struggling I invite you to join in. There are people just like you here. You can look at other sites but I promise you there's wonderful caring people who will take time for you..I will. Just know the forum is public so keep it light.we gave private group you can unload in....thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting you and everyone producing better medicine..ty for you time
The timing of this is perfect for me, and not what I expected when I joined the site. Thank you for sharing. It’s a combo for me with anxiety (obvious?) 😉. I’ve dealt with it my whole life but am currently in the longest single period at this level in my 52 years. I’m slipping into a manic period which is why I’m still up (again). Everything around us all is so stressful and weird right now. This outdoor grow has been more stressful for me than I anticipated due to the loss of the guidance. Which was no ones fault. Life just happens the way it does. I’m calming down now and realizing I’m just doing the best I can and let it happen. I’ve been a mess for days. 2 nights zero sleep, followed by 14 hours of sleep, and now I’m pretty sure I won’t get any again. It’s just going to make it all worse. Maybe putting it down in words will help me change it. A drive to a mass dispensary will help too. Hahaha. I don’t have to but I just get a kick out of it still. They are nothing like the California stores but they’re still fun. I have a NY medical license but there’s no flower in them. It was the dumbest law. They don’t have much for me beyond the vape cartridges and I only like those for quick convenience. It’s calming to see, feel, smell & prepare the medicine and use it in different ways. I swear just a nice flowery odor can calm me better than any klonopin or Xanax. I finally even changed my docs opinion. Anyway, again, thank you for sharing and I am even happier now that this is the site I joined. Even if it was out of sheer panic. ✌️❤️🎼

SC69

SC69

Supporter
I'm sorry if I offend...I support suboxone wholeheartedly..its better than dying in the street.this summer has been extremely bad in my area..even robbed my new snapper mower and I had to replace it and buy cameras and such...I just looking for conversations with like minded people. The meth is new to my area and they took away prescription pain killer in wv period. I am seeing the destruction in front of my eyes I have personally narcon 3 people since spring. 3 people I had to bring back. I apologize if I get emotional but I'm living it. My wife is on box for 2 years now.
My sister is on box for many years. It was actually a Dr that prescribed her Oxy, became aware after a period that she may have an issue, and instead of trying to help her, he dropped her from the practice. It was hell. The whole thing. I have chronic pain from a back injury at 23. I’ve had 3 surgeries, 2 of them fusions and was lucky after the surgeries to have good docs. They know I have 10 year old meds I never finished from a surgery or reinjury. They’re surgeons. You don’t keep seeing them. It’s often I will get a deep badly pulled muscle, or fall down the stairs and hurt my back. They’ll give me nothing. Seeing my fathers narcotic addiction growing up kept me far away from them. I have unused Tylenol 3’s from my last surgery. When the pain is gone I stop taking them. They even know this. I’ve showed them. It doesn’t matter. The doctors, who first were irresponsible in not monitoring their patients, have now done a complete turn around and won’t prescribe any. It’s easy for me to see how and why people hit the streets. If I didn’t already know how most of those stories end, I could easily be one of them. It has to be maddening to watch.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

The timing of this is perfect for me, and not what I expected when I joined the site. Thank you for sharing. It’s a combo for me with anxiety (obvious?) 😉. I’ve dealt with it my whole life but am currently in the longest single period at this level in my 52 years. I’m slipping into a manic period which is why I’m still up (again). Everything around us all is so stressful and weird right now. This outdoor grow has been more stressful for me than I anticipated due to the loss of the guidance. Which was no ones fault. Life just happens the way it does. I’m calming down now and realizing I’m just doing the best I can and let it happen. I’ve been a mess for days. 2 nights zero sleep, followed by 14 hours of sleep, and now I’m pretty sure I won’t get any again. It’s just going to make it all worse. Maybe putting it down in words will help me change it. A drive to a mass dispensary will help too. Hahaha. I don’t have to but I just get a kick out of it still. They are nothing like the California stores but they’re still fun. I have a NY medical license but there’s no flower in them. It was the dumbest law. They don’t have much for me beyond the vape cartridges and I only like those for quick convenience. It’s calming to see, feel, smell & prepare the medicine and use it in different ways. I swear just a nice flowery odor can calm me better than any klonopin or Xanax. I finally even changed my docs opinion. Anyway, again, thank you for sharing and I am even happier now that this is the site I joined. Even if it was out of sheer panic. ✌️❤️🎼
Welcome to the FARM and Mahalo for Sharing! 👍 🤙😎

Growing is therapeutic for me too and especially the AROMA therapy just being around your grow, I gotta be careful while trimming, I can't get enough of the smell, especially when trimming! 🥴🤤🙃🤣🚬

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Welcome to the FARM and Mahalo for Sharing! 👍 🤙😎

Growing is therapeutic for me too and especially the AROMA therapy just being around your grow, I gotta be careful while trimming, I can't get enough of the smell, especially when trimming! 🥴🤤🙃🤣🚬
I’m going to be in Heaven. It’s been a few years since I helped my old brother in law trim and that was one of the best nights ever. I was in the med dispensary buying CBD oil and the guy warned me about the taste….lol. I’ve tasted others since but this from the dispensary tasted like what you’d expect. It was wonderful. Thank you for the welcome! Happy to be here.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Ah, did not notice the new guy. Welcome :)

I Wonder sometimes if the older white guy I saw on a cannabis club in gran Canaria is someone on here :o the world is small

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Do you use 'trim Clothes ' ? Have been thinking about getting an overall for the smellz
I don’t have a lot of experience but the time I helped my brother in law was a marathon and I just had my regular street clothes on. I don’t remember there being a problem although I have seen other mention here of trim clothes. I just lost a bunch of weight so I’ll use the x large t’s. haha

Top Bottom