beluga logs it all et al

• Thread starter beluga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Yep. And it has an awesome Josh brolin, reese witherspoon, Benicio del toro, owen wilson.......and more.

It's insane and zany and crazy and the book is entertaining af but also very deep upon thought.
So, im not into the hollywood bs nor am i huge in to the music industry....

What is the name of the movie? I gotta see it n maybe buy it..lol

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
So, im not into the hollywood bs nor am i huge in to the music industry....

What is the name of the movie? I gotta see it n maybe buy it..lol
Inherent Vice. There is a book by Thomas Pynchon. I think it is actual genius.

The main character is a Private Investigator who is always stoned. Like, his status as a stoner is central to the character. He goes on a hunt he is put on by an ex girlfriend who disappears. Things get weird. Set in 1970 small beach town socal. Many old school landraces shouted out!

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Inherent Vice. There is a book by Thomas Pynchon. I think it is actual genius.

The main character is a Private Investigator who is always stoned. Like, his status as a stoner is central to the character. He goes on a hunt he is put on by an ex girlfriend who disappears. Things get weird. Set in 1970 small beach town socal. Many old school landraces shouted out!
Ill be buying it later today or tom. Im very busy atm...ill bet theres some comedy or funny laughs with benicio in it...lol

beluga

beluga

Day 13 Fleur
I should probably knock it off with these daily updates before I make it a chore.
Feed me, masochism!
DSC 1528
DSC 1559

Fed her a small dose of high nitrogen feed just to see her green up a little more. Still no monitors... 😬

Was wondering what might have caused this.
DSC 1555

Saw this little duder curled up on the floor today.
20201113 221624

Camel or spider crickets. Or Sprickets. They have a lot of names.
Reckon they go for some nibbles. Reckon maybe they're not immune to cannabis..?

This guy's about to blow his load.
DSC 1560

I have a solution for that that I hopefully execute in time.

Fleurs!
DSC 1562
20201113 223613

Not too shabby for not having a macro lens. Also still pretty rusty with my controls and techniques... meh🤷‍♂️

Lotta work to be done in there this weekend.
Take care of ma. Trim some undercarriage. Isolate pa. Hm... maybe not all that much.
Probably dive into the mushcult as well... at least get it all together.

Yuhhuh. Happy Friday, folks. Don't get sick out there.

beluga

beluga

Looking great in there Beluga!
Thank you!
It's smelling quite nice too...
And sticking to my clothes like crazy.
Mostly pine and citrus with a little bit of skunk. Maybe even a little sour, but that's hard to distinguish from the citrus and might just be the same smell with a different perception or different composition of room smells hitting the ol' olfactory nerves.

@Milson re: making beats and chill grooves on an amateur level...
Just unearthed this:
20201114 090547

I only dipped my toes into that world, but I got all of these instruments/controllers for all of $150. eBay is rife with electronic/midi equipment often hardly used at all. Sometimes they'll be missing power cords, etc. but you can just search the model and find cheap replacements. Those two midi keyboards, for instance, were $30 because they didn't have the cords.
Just food for thought. It's nice to be able press something more tangible than a computer keyboard or touchscreen sometimes. And to be able to control a DAW physically.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Thank you!
It's smelling quite nice to...
And sticking to my clothes like crazy.
Mostly pine and citrus with a little bit of skunk. Maybe even a little sour, but that's hard to distinguish from the citrus and might just be the same smell with a different perception or different composition of room smells hitting the ol' olfactory nerves.

@Milson re: making beats and chill grooves on an amateur level...
Just unearthed this:
View attachment 1055575

I only dipped my toes into that world, but I got all of these instruments/controllers for all of $150. eBay is rife with electronic/midi equipment often hardly used at all. Sometimes they'll be missing power cords, etc. but you can just search the model and find cheap replacements. Those two midi keyboards, for instance, were $30 because they didn't have the cords.
Just food for thought. It's nice to be able press something more tangible than a computer keyboard or touchscreen sometimes. And to be able to control a DAW physically.
IMG 20201114 083140181

The bass lines and arps this puppy can produce are proper nasty 🙂

I also have this, which does require a computer...

But tbh i have mostly been in the box. I am fluid there. But from time to time...jams.

Pot is a much less expensive hobby. 😆😂😆😂 And GAS is so, so real.

Last edited:
beluga

beluga

beluga presents....

The PopPod

So, you'll see from my last update that I've got a male plant ready to pollinate.

Well, I don't have extra flower rooms nor do I want my flowering clones to be pollinated. I want sinsemilla.

So...
Clear tote with holes in it originally used as a mushroom vivarium, or monotub.
DSC 1592
DSC 1593

That won't work for keeping pollen out, so...
Kite Tyvek!
DSC 1595
DSC 1596

Adequate enough for bacterial cells and mold spores. I reckon it should be adequate enough for pollen.
If it's not enough air exchange, there are a dozen smaller holes that can remedy that.

Voila!
DSC 1597

Just like a teenager's tube sock, it should be effective enough to keep this boy's mess to himself.

Put ma where she belongs.
DSC 1598

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
beluga presents....

The PopPod

So, you'll see from my last update that I've got a male plant ready to pollinate.

Well, I don't have extra flower rooms nor do I want my flowering clones to be pollinated. I want sinsemilla.

So...
View attachment 1055752 View attachment 1055753
Kite Tyvek!
View attachment 1055754 View attachment 1055755
Adequate enough for bacterial cells and mold spores. I reckon it should be adequate enough for pollen.
If it's not enough air exchange, there are a dozen smaller holes that can remedy that.

Voila!
View attachment 1055760
Just like a teenager's tube sock, it should be effective enough to keep this boy's mess to himself.

View attachment 1055761
Nice!!

Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

Cool!! This is a good idea, I'm hoping to get a male with my next grow

This is to keep pollen contained right?

Also, I'm going to watch Inherent Vice... This forum is great
beluga presents....

The PopPod

So...
View attachment 1055752 View attachment 1055753
Kite Tyvek!
View attachment 1055754 View attachment 1055755

Voila!
View attachment 1055760

View attachment 1055761

beluga

beluga

Cool!! This is a good idea, I'm hoping to get a male with my next grow

This is to keep pollen contained right?

Also, I'm going to watch Inherent Vice... This forum is great
Yep - to keep it from spreading to the ladies while keeping it in their flower room.
Once he pollinates, I'll take him out of the room, collect some pollen, and use a small paintbrush to apply a little bit to some of the female flowers.

And yeah, there's some great people with great experience here.

beluga

beluga

Week 2 Fleur
DSC 1599
DSC 1602

I can't tell if these ones are in focus or wtf is going on.
I took a macrodose of mushrooms🤫

Anyway. (I say that a lot to interject myself...)
Anyway!
They seem to already be responding well to the little bit of high nitrogen feed. So miraculous, this hydroponics.

DSC 1604
20201114 224631

I love growing plants.
Don't get me wrong, I love growing fungi, too.
But I think about it in a (what I think of [that's redundant]) biophilic sort of way. Where, because they're closer to me - me, in my complex, multicellular, immense organism - as a species, I have a different fondness for them strictly based on our similarity.
Fungi are similar, too, of course. But distant yet.
Guh... then there's psilocybin...

I'm drifting and so is the fabric of my word comprehension.

@Milson I meant to attach this to my comment on your diary earlier
DSC 1573

This fat little friend was cleaning up the bird mess this morning, as usual. With the juncos and munks.

Couldn't help but make the correlation between you and your 🌱🐇🕳

beluga

beluga

While I was in the tent - it's weird that I can now share tent space with my plants - just earlier, I got to thinking about Japanese culture and how they put so much importance in the process of things.
All things. Jiro's sushi and its many specifications.
Fabric dyes and how they set and when to harvest the bark of a specific variety of tree grown facing a specific direction on a specific part of the island that receives a specific nutrient from a specific fish that chooses a specific habitat for its specific algae....
Sorry about that. Ish.
Anyway. (😏)
I thought about how I kind of admonished myself for not getting into a routine that would turn into a chore.
And then I thought about how I should turn it into a chore and just get better at it.
Have specification and routine that make it more streamlined and pleasant so that I can then enjoy the minutiae in how the camera shutters and how this strange fabric reflects light and
😍😍😍
These spectacular creatures before my eyes....

Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

While I was in the tent - it's weird that I can now share tent space with my plants - just earlier, I got to thinking about Japanese culture and how they put so much importance in the process of things.
All things. Jiro's sushi and its many specifications.
Fabric dyes and how they set and when to harvest the bark of a specific variety of tree grown facing a specific direction on a specific part of the island that receives a specific nutrient from a specific fish that chooses a specific habitat for its specific algae....
Sorry about that. Ish.
Anyway. (😏)
I thought about how I kind of admonished myself for not getting into a routine that would turn into a chore.
And then I thought about how I should turn it into a chore and just get better at it.
Have specification and routine that make it more streamlined and pleasant so that I can then enjoy the minutiae in how the camera shutters and how this strange fabric reflects light and
😍😍😍
These spectacular creatures before my eyes....
Japanese culture is super interesting, it sounds like the Japanese word Kaizen: continuous improvement

beluga

beluga

Day 15 Fleur

Didn't do a few things I had planned. Scraping 80-year-old paint off plaster took priority.
DSC 1606

Fed them a little more high nitrogen feed and I think they're digging it. I'll probably keep this up for another week, maybe two.

They're really reaching for that light in the middle of the canopy. I'm kinda pushing it just to see what they can handle and how much this light effects them. So far, they seem to like each other.
DSC 1613

Starting to frost up.
DSC 1616

Little ma flowers.
DSC 1610

So nice.
I'll trim her leaves and roots down soon, so she won't be feeling flowering so much after that.
She's got at least 6, probably 7 more weeks to recover before offering more offshoots to go to proliferation, so a high stress period shouldn't be too much an issue.

Pa's kickin' it!
DSC 1607

Way to go, pa.
DSC 1608

I expect he'll open up in the next few days here. Exciting!

Hope y'all have a decent week upcoming here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom