best butane to use?

• Thread starter Krypto1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
So check this out...

I bought a can of neon 5x butane for my torch at the corner store by my house today for 2.99, which is one buck less than the other butane they carry, dodo 7x.

Ive bought this neon 5x before for my torch, but it never had the sticker on it that says NEW FORMULA NEAR ZERO IMPURITIES.....

Heres a pic ...Just wondering what you guys think? Isnt this the same claim that the expensive European butane brands are saying?

PS.. ive read some things on the interweb that says neon 5x has a bad mercaptin smell, this is not the case for me. It smells like any other 5x butane ive used.
My question would be, if it's a new forumla and near zero impurities why didn't the refinement X go up from 5x to say 7x or something? Just a thought, I'm betting the formula is the same and they see the market and demand for dabs/butane....they like sales and that sticker might just get them...

mr roboto

mr roboto

Ive always used vector but noticed after tons of purging it still leaves a slight chemical/plastic taste, i've recently switched to power 7x and noticed a huge difference in taste not to mention purging out the bad butane residues a lot quicker

Wehavethecure

Wehavethecure

just did a run using whip-it premium north sea butane and im really liking it compared to vector, i got a better yeild overall and it didnt take as long to purge. the second the butane hit the buds there was this really awsome strong smell that i would get with using vector as well but nowhere near as strong smelling. plus the oil i ended up with is much more vibrant, the stuff i had left over made with vecotr was almost pale in comparison. taste is no contest either the whip-it is much more flavorful and less harsh on the throat. has anybody else used whip it? my lhs just got it in yesterday and i cant find any other posts on it so im thinking it must be new ish - really great product so far

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

just did a run using whip-it premium north sea butane and im really liking it compared to vector, i got a better yeild overall and it didnt take as long to purge. the second the butane hit the buds there was this really awsome strong smell that i would get with using vector as well but nowhere near as strong smelling. plus the oil i ended up with is much more vibrant, the stuff i had left over made with vecotr was almost pale in comparison. taste is no contest either the whip-it is much more flavorful and less harsh on the throat. has anybody else used whip it? my lhs just got it in yesterday and i cant find any other posts on it so im thinking it must be new ish - really great product so far

Whipit 9x is all I use anymore. You don't even have to look twice to see the difference. I don't know if it is the 9x or what, but it is the same price as Vector and my product with the Whipit is WAY more blonde and cleaner on the lungs and noodle.

mr roboto

mr roboto

are you using the exact same strain & material because it doesnt mean jack if your using better stuff on your whipit run

Wehavethecure

Wehavethecure

are you using the exact same strain & material because it doesnt mean jack if your using better stuff on your whipit run
yea, i did two 21 gram runs and i got a third of a gram more with the whip it, not a huge difference and honestly it could just be because its fucking so hard to put an equal amount of buds in each tube but i also noticed that i was much more stoned than usual after taking my daily medicinal regiment my eyes are bloodshot for the first time in a while. i feel like it grabbed some meds of the buds that maybe the vector doesn't it, like some of the other cannabinoids weed has becasue its clearly a different product than what the vector made def plus 10 in every way. im sure i sound like such a fucking shill but i am probably going to start doing my runs with the whip it from now on, ive tried power 5 7 and vector and this one is my favorite by far i thought the vector might yield more because of the supposed impurities but it was pretty similar amount wise

mr roboto

mr roboto

yea, i did two 21 gram runs and i got a third of a gram more with the whip it, not a huge difference and honestly it could just be because its fucking so hard to put an equal amount of buds in each tube but i also noticed that i was much more stoned than usual after taking my daily medicinal regiment my eyes are bloodshot for the first time in a while. i feel like it grabbed some meds of the buds that maybe the vector doesn't it, like some of the other cannabinoids weed has becasue its clearly a different product than what the vector made def plus 10 in every way. im sure i sound like such a fucking shill but i am probably going to start doing my runs with the whip it from now on, ive tried power 5 7 and vector and this one is my favorite by far i thought the vector might yield more because of the supposed impurities but it was pretty similar amount wise
I just picked up a bunch of power 7x and am pretty impressed with this over vector.....I'll have to give this whipit a shot on the next time I grab butane...The smoke shop by my house has every butane out there

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Here ya guys go this is for everyone I know all of US want the Cleanest Product Possible with no Mystery Oil and I have Been doing sum research and i found the HolyGrail of Caned N-Tane i plan on running a master case as i had my Smokeshop order 1000 cans!!! With Out Further adieu I Present Made in the USA Right in GA MSDS is on there site and there bottling tech is far Superior to the rest! Hope you all enjoyed the info and ill post up sum shots of the final product once in!

spacebomb

spacebomb

hands down! NEWPORT:-) i dont know if its available in the us but its the best tho. i THINK its a 30/70% propane /butane mix.or there abouts. you get pure shatter usually if not getting to much air in.
peace
s-

spacebomb

spacebomb

Thats it! NEWPORT. london.
theres 1 called London thats 5 times refined ,,bloody hard to find though ,,i only saw it once on ebay ,i use perma and have never had 1 complaint other than they're too high

spacebomb

spacebomb

that shits only for filling cheap ass lighters + tortches up that gear like eh.lol swan ,thats crap aswell. a master case of newpotrs gonna cost a bit like.lol.
yeah ronson and zippo imo are gross used em before as well as a few off brands and won't make the same mistake again.

spacebomb

spacebomb

throw us some of your shatter etc shots up oj bro:-). i aint seen ur gear yet.good to hear u rock the newport man.
peace
s-
i know london and newport have near zero impurities
it says zero impurities but says near in small right besides it
but thays the best ive found localy
ive tried to find vector or colibri with no success
or if i find it it doesnt say 5 times refined like you us guy's does

but newport produces exellent oil
me and karma use it so thats proof alone
thsim posted a very cheap link for newport if anyones interested(uk only)

spacebomb

spacebomb

someone will surelly at least hook you up with a few sets of adaptors.i could.lol
been dying to make some bho ....but I can only find shitty ronson butane, plus they don't come with any adapters at all, where in a small town or online can I order good butane here in CANADA

jyip

jyip

power 5x tests the cleanest ecept for luceienne
1383379 612699938793491 1056272904 n

Top Bottom