Best Chemical Insecticides Miticides Fungicides And Pesticides

• Thread starter JSmokes420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Okay let's start off with some people are really not going to like this. Sorry not sorry.....

Trying to make a list of real chemicals that kill. Looking for the type of stuff you don't use in flower, gotta mask up to apply, and is concentrated.

Spider Mites, Russet Mites, White Flys

Florimite
Forbid 4F
Avid

Root Aphids and Fungus Gnats

Termidor SC

Trying to build this list so I can also build an arsenal. Planning on rotating these to avoid any immunity problems.

Please post any real chemicals you have used that really work.

S

SHIRDABZALOT

There are proper precautions to going nuclear. I have personally had meds tested after forbid 4f was sprayed a week before flower. The results came back 0 ppms after a 10 week flower. That being said there are a lot of morons that don't take precautions or use chemicals improperly. For aphids you can add merit 75 and met 52, they both work, as well as spectracide as a contact killer. For mites, forbid works with 1 application as its translaminar....... if you clean the shit our of your room with a bleach spray first to kill any eggs that may be lurking. The best advice I can give a farmer these days is: DONT TAKE CLONES FROM ANYONE!!! ...and if you must, understand how and what a quarantine is.

Natural

Natural

firstly, those sorts of chems have finite shelf lives. You're in a greenhouse..correct? You need to think like a veggie farmer rather than an ornamental plant farmer. Build a solid organic IPM first and foremost. Reaching for harsh pesticides should be last resort if at all.
I've looked at your thread with plant deficiencies using the whole AN line up. Learn how to feed your plants. In nature bugs and disease will attack the un-healthy plants. That's the way nature works. Growing is zen..not an up-hill against the grain battle. Takes love attention and care. Some folks just aren't cut out for it.

Blaze

Blaze

There are proper precautions to going nuclear. I have personally had meds tested after forbid 4f was sprayed a week before flower. The results came back 0 ppms after a 10 week flower. That being said there are a lot of morons that don't take precautions or use chemicals improperly. For aphids you can add merit 75 and met 52, they both work, as well as spectracide as a contact killer. For mites, forbid works with 1 application as its translaminar....... if you clean the shit our of your room with a bleach spray first to kill any eggs that may be lurking. The best advice I can give a farmer these days is: DONT TAKE CLONES FROM ANYONE!!! ...and if you must, understand how and what a quarantine is.

What cracker-jack lab did that test? Forbid isn't even safe enough to spray on fruits, vegetables or even animal feed. It is for ornamental use only - landscape plants, turf, etc. It should not ever be sprayed on a flowering plant, or anything that is to be consumed. Considering it's active ingredients control pests for 45 days, have a half life of several weeks, and a shelf life of over 5 years, there is absolutely no way an application 1 week from flower tested at zero ppm. Either the lab screwed up the test or it was not one of the active chemicals they could test for. Since Spiromesifen is a translaminar it is probably safe to use on mother plants, but if you are spraying it on flowering plants, you are poisoning everyone who smokes it.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

firstly, those sorts of chems have finite shelf lives. You're in a greenhouse..correct? You need to think like a veggie farmer rather than an ornamental plant farmer. Build a solid organic IPM first and foremost. Reaching for harsh pesticides should be last resort if at all.
I've looked at your thread with plant deficiencies using the whole AN line up. Learn how to feed your plants. In nature bugs and disease will attack the un-healthy plants. That's the way nature works. Growing is zen..not an up-hill against the grain battle. Takes love attention and care. Some folks just aren't cut out for it.

LMFAO. I have never used the AN line. My plants don't have any deficiencies infact they grow a couple inches a day right now.

Secondly all the chemicals I have listed are used on edible food in one fashion or another. Oberon=Forbid 4f as just one example. Just prefer to use the concentrated version for monetary value. I'm aware of their shelf life, if you think organics don't have a shelf life you haven't smelled your bottles recently. I've been growing for over 8 years and 5 years of that was organic...

I've done the battles with oils this and special tricks that. Too much work too much risk and not enough pay off. I know how to use the chemicals I have appropriately. Just looking for more so I can keep the resistance from ever happening

Last edited:
JSmokes420

JSmokes420

They quit making Merit 75 unfortunately. Will look into the Met 52 thanks

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Good luck, make sure you you smoke the garbage your feeding in veg when you harvest. Hopefully you don't have any patients your feeding that crap to. Sorry not sorry .....

Obviously your opinion is your opinion. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they all f****** stink. But if you want to be like that cat I used to have and show yours to everybody go ahead. Obviously I knew a bunch of people love the organic route and swear by it. I used to make the compost teas in the organic super soil and all that. Worked great when I only had a sealed basement full to deal with..... Dont hate on the other side of the fence especially when you don't understand most of it. Like believing bugs only bite an unhealthy plant, just not true. People have been chemical marijuana farmers since the sixties. Look at the Lucas formula that's all chemical.

Last edited:
JSmokes420

JSmokes420

They quit making Merit 75 unfortunately. Will look into the Met 52 thanks

Looks like they quit making both of these....
Anyone know why? Or of a replacement with the same active ingredient?

Also found some folks on another forum using Exciter Insecticide for FN and RA. Thoughts?

epitome

epitome

Okay let's start off with some people are really not going to like this. Sorry not sorry.....

Trying to make a list of real chemicals that kill. Looking for the type of stuff you don't use in flower, gotta mask up to apply, and is concentrated.

Spider Mites, Russet Mites, White Flys

Florimite
Forbid 4F
Avid

Root Aphids and Fungus Gnats

Termidor SC

Trying to build this list so I can also build an arsenal. Planning on rotating these to avoid any immunity problems.

Please post any real chemicals you have used that really work.
I just want to thank you for preserving a concious market...your the reason why BIG POT inc. Will never conquer the cannaseur market. @JSmokes420 taobacco is a natural pesticide bruh, you can foliar until harvest and it's an easy tea that can be brewed to use as foliar, tobacco can be really expensive so if your Corporate grow is that BIG you can use Coca-cola as a preventive pesticide foliar as their are plenty of tobacco pesticide residuals in the drink ofcourse coming from an organic coca grow in which the tobacco pesticide is commonly used....BIG POT is turning into BIG PHARMA thanks to sell outs like Sam the Skunk man and Robert C. Clarke

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Obviously your opinion is your opinion. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they all f****** stink. But if you want to be like that cat I used to have and show yours to everybody go ahead. Obviously I knew a bunch of people love the organic route and swear by it. I used to make the compost teas in the organic super soil and all that. Worked great when I only had a sealed basement full to deal with..... Dont hate on the other side of the fence especially when you don't understand most of it. Like believing bugs only bite an unhealthy plant, just not true. People have been chemical marijuana farmers since the sixties. Look at the Lucas formula that's all chemical.
Don't hate and do understand. Just don't believe in using harsh chemicals on plants that are consumed by my peeps. Here's one for you it's a habanero spray kills all soft shelled bugs and eggs on contact and absolutely no immunity they will have to it. Simple easy and cheap you just gota get off your fence and make it.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Don't hate and do understand. Just don't believe in using harsh chemicals on plants that are consumed by my peeps. Here's one for you it's a habanero spray kills all soft shelled bugs and eggs on contact and absolutely no immunity they will have to it. Simple easy and cheap you just gota get off your fence and make it.
LMFAO tried those before and didn't work. Had spicy smelling mites addicted to nicotine .

What did work? Chemicals.

How about if you don't have anything to add to what I'm asking about don't post. Keep your hippie organics to yourself. It's not the only way to grow. Promise I am willing to have anything I produce tested at anytime. Proper use of chemicals is not dangerous.......

Btw you can make poisonous shit with organics too. Just cause it's organic doesn't mean it's healthy or won't kill you

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
If going organic, I have a good approach for you. What bugs are you fighting?

The three you listed are good for chemical warefare. Should eliminate the bug issue. There are a lot more out there, like Zeal, and more I can't remember off the top of my head.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
LMFAO tried those before and didn't work. Had spicy smelling mites addicted to nicotine .

What did work? Chemicals.

How about if you don't have anything to add to what I'm asking about don't post. Keep your hippie organics to yourself. It's not the only way to grow. Promise I am willing to have anything I produce tested at anytime. Proper use of chemicals is not dangerous.......

Btw you can make poisonous shit with organics too. Just cause it's organic doesn't mean it's healthy or won't kill you
aint no hippie shit her, when you post your shpeal your gona get positive reactions and negative reactions if you don't like it don't post.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

aint no hippie shit her, when you post your shpeal your gona get positive reactions and negative reactions if you don't like it don't post.

Fair enough lol.

There are a ton of posts that are pro organic solutions.

This thread is the pro chemical thread.

That said I am all for responsible and proper use of chemicals.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

If going organic, I have a good approach for you. What bugs are you fighting?

The three you listed are good for chemical warefare. Should eliminate the bug issue. There are a lot more out there, like Zeal, and more I can't remember off the top of my head.

Not fighting anything currently, nor do I expect to. I just like having lots of options I can rotate and use for preventative measures.

epitome

epitome

You provide safe meds for your patients? you smoke that same med yourself? You "help" family and friends bruh? Best prevention is a healthy plant! KYS with chems and poisons bruh. There's no excuse for cancerous oxymoronic "preventive" propaganda...like I said before THANK YOU for reinforcing the need and demand for SAFE, HEALTHY, and effective medicine.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

You provide safe meds for your patients? you smoke that same med yourself? You "help" family and friends bruh? Best prevention is a healthy plant! KYS with chems and poisons bruh. There's no excuse for cancerous oxymoronic "preventive" propaganda...like I said before THANK YOU for reinforcing the need and demand for SAFE, HEALTHY, and effective medicine.

One. I'm not your "Bruh"......quit pushing your agenda down my throat. I'm not buying. You don't like stuff with chemicals? Stay out of the grocery store/fast food/and most farmers markets.

Two. Everything I use is SAFE. Wanna pay for some testing? Anything used incorrectly can be dangerous. I know how to use what I have properly and safely. 100% faith in what I smoke is good, has a clean burn, tastes good, and gets you high as giraffe pussy.

Also you're aware anything you combust to consume is cancerous matter how you grow it.......

Three. If you don't have anything helpful to add why are you here? Go find people praising the organic way and join in the chant. It's not welcome in this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom