• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
So you don't want advice from a university. You don't want advice from somebody that has been in this field for 20 years, tested hundreds of products, and works with the biggest dispensary in the world. Let me just say what you want to hear.

Yea, spray whatever whenever. Your all good.

Happy now?

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

You want me to post that fucking forbid comes up on tests? Come on man, now you just have your hands over your ears and your eyes closed. Shit I just posted is truth, and your a fucking idiot thinking the use of those chemicals are for preventive measures. Your herb must glow. Good luck.

You need evidence, look at how many people were disqualified from the Emerald cup. You think those guys all sprayed in veg. Wake up and grow up for that matter. Advice is being given, take it for what it's worth. Don't call people trolls because they are concerned you are poisoning others. The real question here is, DO YOU have any lab results? I can post up over a hundred of mine, where is your proof, or just trolling?

A dead give away somebody doesn't know shit about pesticides, is they ask for help online.

You're an idiot dude. Just because some people don't know how to use things properly doesn't mean they're not able to be used. Just because your bud is passing analysis for chemical pesticides doesn't mean it's safe. You do realize that they're just not looking for what you've been using

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

So you don't want advice from a university. You don't want advice from somebody that has been in this field for 20 years, tested hundreds of products, and works with the biggest dispensary in the world. Let me just say what you want to hear.

Yea, spray whatever whenever. Your all good.

Happy now?

Your a university now? LMFAO

Bro get over your ego and out of my thread.
TROLL

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

It sucks but I'm about done with my own thread. People completely missed the point. You want some truth organic or chemical if you don't know what you doing you can poison yourself. I'm sure everybody making that crank in their bathtub knows exactly what the fuk they're doing...

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
You're an idiot dude. Just because some people don't know how to use things properly doesn't mean they're not able to be used. Just because your bud is passing analysis for chemical pesticides doesn't mean it's safe. You do realize that they're just not looking for what you've been using

This is clearly spoken by a black market guy, that never has to deal with reality. I am not a university, but what I posted was a list of pesticides used in agriculture. Kind of what you were asking for right? But then Cali is corrupt, and the testing "they're just not looking for what you've been using" what ever that means. I will bet you 1 million dollars, your herb will fail pesticide tests. Prove me wrong.

Warning signs all around you that you shouldn't be using those poisons. In 3o years when your 50, and have cancer, remember this conversation. Hope too many others don't smoke your herb. You literally are the reason people on this planet are being poisoned on a daily basis. Shame on you.

I am not saying pesticides can't be used, but you are far too dumb to understand what those parameters are. Asking for poison advice on the internet, classic. Then throwing a fit when others warn you what you are doing is dangerous. Instant classic.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
6e0e36148578ce9c0ea93c577aa940ac.jpg

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

This is clearly spoken by a black market guy, that never has to deal with reality. I am not a university, but what I posted was a list of pesticides used in agriculture. Kind of what you were asking for right? But then Cali is corrupt, and the testing "they're just not looking for what you've been using" what ever that means. I will bet you 1 million dollars, your herb will fail pesticide tests. Prove me wrong.

Warning signs all around you that you shouldn't be using those poisons. In 3o years when your 50, and have cancer, remember this conversation. Hope too many others don't smoke your herb. You literally are the reason people on this planet are being poisoned on a daily basis. Shame on you.

I am not saying pesticides can't be used, but you are far too dumb to understand what those parameters are. Asking for poison advice on the internet, classic. Then throwing a fit when others warn you what you are doing is dangerous. Instant classic.

Why are you such an asshat? What is the point? You try to personally insult me yet you know nothing about me? You sir can go fuck yourself, or your sister whichever feels more ORGANIC to you.

I'm not dropping $$ for someone to tell me what I already know. Wanna foot the bill? I'll supply the buds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom