Best Chemical Insecticides Miticides Fungicides And Pesticides

• Thread starter JSmokes420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Nightwatch thanks for posting. Lots of great information there. People don't seem to understand how important bees are to the world. Or the fact that alot of their organic chemicals are equally if not more dangerous than the chemical ones.....

Anyone have an idea of how many chemicals they are spraying on their plants with the tobacco/hot pepper spray? Do they not realize mixing naturally occurring compounds can create poison just as fast as mixing unknown chemicals?

Thanks for understanding the point of this thread. If I wanted an organic vs chemical solution thread that would have been the title. What are you going to do though? Bitches gonna bitch.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Fuck me..that is some slanted horse shit. Easy enough to see right through that. You are the copy/paste master.
You can change your name every other month..but your fucked agenda shines through blatantly.
I see you pretending to be relevant to discussions about US law and politics..yet you are just some low life canadian GMO farmer spewing slanted propaganda that is only meant to profit the agro-chem industry.
You don't belong in this community.
How about you take your negativity and fuck off?

If the subject was "how to maintain a cannabis garden" I would have made that the title......I didn't.

Instead I clearly labeled the thread. Best Chemical Miticides, Insecticides, Fungicides, and Pesticides....Then in my first post I stated some people will not like this. That is not you invite to tell me why, it's your warning that this thread isn't for you....so unless you have some helpful information pertaining to appropriate chemical use in farming, Fuck Off.

sixstring

sixstring

none of the chemicals talked about in this thread have a test showing how they react when smoked,so stew on that a min lol.merit and forbid never should have been sold to the public in the first place.i know of a few products that are safer that require my lic to purchase and i would never think of using them on my canna garden. if you do decide to use any of those chems use in veg only,never on flowers.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

none of the chemicals talked about in this thread have a test showing how they react when smoked,so stew on that a min lol.merit and forbid never should have been sold to the public in the first place.i know of a few products that are safer that require my lic to purchase and i would never think of using them on my canna garden. if you do decide to use any of those chems use in veg only,never on flowers.

Again repeating stuff that's in my first post.....
Show me any testing whatsoever on the organic methods your using? How did they test that bathroom crank? There are tons of tests done on the residual levels of the chems I use. Wheres your MSDS? So how do you know what your using isn't in fact worse?
Do some looking up yourself instead of repeating what everyone else is spewing........Couple hundred years ago the world was flat because everyone said so.........hmmmmmm

Lastly what are you going to do when the chemicals you promoted cause bees to become extinct?

sixstring

sixstring

http://www.michigan.gov/mdard/0,4610,7-125-1569_16988_35289---,00.html

i renew that ^^^ every 3 years so i dont think i need to do anymore reading lol.chemicals for food crops are not designed and tested for indoor crops.food crops normally require rinsed with water before consuming due to chemical use.and the sun breaks down chemicals outside much faster than indoor lighting unless you have a fuckload of uv in your garden.so you coiuld in theory triple all the re-entry times for indoor use. but yeah its yummy,lmao

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Back to the topic on hand please. If you wanna say something about organics go to another thread.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

i renew that ^^^ every 3 years so i dont think i need to do anymore reading lol.chemicals for food crops are not designed and tested for indoor crops.food crops normally require rinsed with water before consuming due to chemical use.and the sun breaks down chemicals outside much faster than indoor lighting unless you have a fuckload of uv in your garden.so you coiuld in theory triple all the re-entry times for indoor use. but yeah its yummy,lmao

Some of us are not growing in a closet there buddy...... pretty sure my greenhouse lets in plenty of UV.....that said I use my chemicals properly and never in flower.... just kinda what this thread was supposed to be about. You know the best chemicals and how to use them properly.....maybe you didn't catch that...I can break it down more if needed? Maybe make some flash cards?

Let's see some testing of your bathroom crank? Oh right you don't have that data.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Jesus christ sixstring Yup all marijuana is grown indoor in there closets lets not forget,
and we know you grow with out any UV because you grow with cobs lol and will attack anyone who even questions it .
Because your way is the right way. and the only way
its not that fact there are light sources that produce UV

And for your info most growers that encounter pests , or what ever usually catch it in veg
Unless of course you used some organic witchcraft brew 1 cup of rattle snake poison with 2 table spoons of vinigar, and some cat tail Voodoo shit.

No what happens is yes most catch there pests in veg and yes they get rid of them most of the times if they followed the directions and used the product as mentioned in the MSDS
there problem is solved

Yes in most cases the ugly pest show back up and in most cases in organic grown and why?? because like you say that with craft culture you made that suppose live on your leafs you know what you sprayed in hopes the good bacteria that is suppose to kill the unwanted pest
never was able to survive on the leaf to begin with hence
why most are still dealing with issues in flower ..

Last edited:
Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Back to the topic on hand please. If you wanna say something about organics go to another thread.
by definition, the word chemical does not exclude organics...maybe a tad bit more research will help you specify the parameters of your title...Pay close attention to the warning label on your poisons, most say do not spray near populated neighbor hoods... I don't need a msds for that...I'm out, have fun with your pesticide toxicity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22150623 before you justify your poisoning practices read the entire study...I pay close attention to the part where scientist say they are unclear as to why some daily users suffer from cannabis hypermesis syndrome and some do not....my amateur non scientist ass says it's pesticide toxicity, I can give a rats ass if it's organic or synthetic...if you depend on preventive pesticide use, just grow for yourself why be so ambitious and poison more then your ownself....

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

by definition, the word chemical does not exclude organics...maybe a tad bit more research will help you specify the parameters of your title...Pay close attention to the warning label on your poisons, most say do not spray near populated neighbor hoods... I don't need a msds for that...I'm out, have fun with your pesticide toxicity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22150623 before you justify your poisoning practices read the entire study...I pay close attention to the part where scientist say they are unclear as to why some daily users suffer from cannabis hypermesis syndrome and some do not....my amateur non scientist ass says it's pesticide toxicity, I can give a rats ass if it's organic or synthetic...if you depend on preventive pesticide use, just grow for yourself why be so ambitious and poison more then your ownself....
Obviously I'm not talking about Organics that's why I stated that.

You clearly admit to being an amateur scientist. Maybe all this cannabis hyperemesis is from all these people mixing up their own pesticides? Ever think about that? Maybe bathroom crank is a better fitting name than I realized.

Your not gonna get the point. I understand that. Most people don't. Anyways the herd is calling the sheeple back so you better get going

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Please people before you post make it be your own post and not some rhetoric bs that you're throwing back up in my face thanks......

Also be aware of how long these chemicals actually stay present. I clearly stated in the very first paragraph Stuff to be used in the Vegetative Stage. That means two to three months later when my cannabis is done flowering these chemicals are no longer present. That is with proper application. TRUTH

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

its sad really
Please people before you post make it be your own post and not some rhetoric bs that you're throwing back up in my face thanks......

Also be aware of how long these chemicals actually stay present. I clearly stated in the very first paragraph Stuff to be used in the Vegetative Stage. That means two to three months later when my cannabis is done flowering these chemicals are no longer present. That is with proper application. TRUTH
TBH most are clueless on the break down time of yes even chemical pesticides.
Some even by the time you made it start degrading if not used ASAP leave it a day and you could be just misting your plants with water

But hey i am not here to judge anyone how they grow or products they use one application vs 10 appliction to me is wasted man hrs where a person can be enjoying life but not these guys totally against chemical pesticides
that are proven to work

i think these guys are missing little sulfur in there molasses diets personally,

But my god are there defenses up you see that off to name calling or doing what ever they can to distrubt this thread or even get it binned kinda remind me of the Trump riots after he won they just don't give up a lost fight

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I have seen oil test positive for pesticides much longer than 2-3 months before harvest. A pro oil artist told me that an indoor grow had sprayed eagle 20 and a round of the three deadly miticides before flower. Tested positive for all three, but after the oil was made. The next three batches of oil failed due to the machine being tainted with the pesticides. Everything had to be detailed clean before new oil wouldn't fail. Stuff is no joke.

Blaze on this site made a great post, and said, one should spray these toxic chemicals outdoors, then bring the plants back in. That 3+ month window of contamination also applies to the surfaces of a grow room, and the surfaces of the plant leaves. Unless you are wearing long sleeves and gloves every time you handle the plants you are in turn contaminating yourself.

So what exactly is the question at hand here? What would others use as preventive chemical miticide?

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Current list. Will keep updating.

Thanks for the people who see this for what it was ment to be. Not a way to push your agenda

Spider Mites, Russet Mites, White Flys

Florimite
Forbid 4F
Avid

Root Aphids and Fungus Gnats

Termidor SC
Merit75
Met52

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

I have seen oil test positive for pesticides much longer than 2-3 months before harvest. A pro oil artist told me that an indoor grow had sprayed eagle 20 and a round of the three deadly miticides before flower. Tested positive for all three, but after the oil was made. The next three batches of oil failed due to the machine being tainted with the pesticides. Everything had to be detailed clean before new oil wouldn't fail. Stuff is no joke.

Blaze on this site made a great post, and said, one should spray these toxic chemicals outdoors, then bring the plants back in. That 3+ month window of contamination also applies to the surfaces of a grow room, and the surfaces of the plant leaves. Unless you are wearing long sleeves and gloves every time you handle the plants you are in turn contaminating yourself.

So what exactly is the question at hand here? What would others use as preventive chemical miticide?

All I'm hearing is more hearsay. Eagle 20 obviously isn't on my list and seems to be the primary target for organics lovers......hard data or helpful posts please otherwise your just trolling

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
You want me to post that fucking forbid comes up on tests? Come on man, now you just have your hands over your ears and your eyes closed. Shit I just posted is truth, and your a fucking idiot thinking the use of those chemicals are for preventive measures. Your herb must glow. Good luck.

You need evidence, look at how many people were disqualified from the Emerald cup. You think those guys all sprayed in veg. Wake up and grow up for that matter. Advice is being given, take it for what it's worth. Don't call people trolls because they are concerned you are poisoning others. The real question here is, DO YOU have any lab results? I can post up over a hundred of mine, where is your proof, or just trolling?

A dead give away somebody doesn't know shit about pesticides, is they ask for help online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom