Best way to apply bat guano??

• Thread starter Mr.Metal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

Where should I start lol...

My soil is made up of Happy Frog, 707, Ancient Forest, EWC and perlite. I don't add a lot to my soil as I like more control so I feed the soil with different teas depending on what strains I'm running.

The teas consist of

Kelp meal
Guano
Organic Ferts
Molasses
Big Bloom
Liquid Fish
EWC
Cal Mag
Feather Meal
Alfalfa Meal
Ancient Forest
Caps Bennies
Floralicious Plus
Sea Green

I use numerous recipes but that's all of the ingredients I use in those recipes. :)

Quite the exhaustive list! You don't use all of those at once, ever, do you?

Bannacis

Bannacis

I've seen bigger list...you can add greensand, seaweed meal, bone meal, blood meal, soft rock phosphate, dolomite lime, oyster shells, cotton seed meal, gypsum, Azomite, even rice... "for a soil medium blend"
You can even put all those ingredients in a soil mixture and let them cook for a while. and then just add chlorine/chloramine free water...RO would be good also...then eventually make your teas to feed your soil.
Its a True living organic medium. kicks ass and is also recyclable as it only gets better...But any synthetics will kill you micro life ubber time.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I've seen bigger list...you can add greensand, seaweed meal, bone meal, blood meal, soft rock phosphate, dolomite lime, oyster shells, cotton seed meal, gypsum, Azomite, even rice... "for a soil medium blend"
You can even put all those ingredients in a soil mixture and let them cook for a while. and then just add chlorine/chloramine free water...RO would be good also...then eventually make your teas to feed your soil.
Its a True living organic medium. kicks ass and is also recyclable as it only gets better...But any synthetics will kill you micro life ubber time.

Bannacis

Bannacis

:woot::woot::woot:...

Hells yeah my friend...You got the bible I see...same here. I follow the Rev almost religiously..lol
That's the best way to go IMO. Dig my Skunk mag!!!

Bannacis

Bannacis

Thanks man, Gotta love the flavs and aroma and potency from TLO...peeps don't realize how amazingly diff TLO grown is...
Love the blueberry crosses, I got some TGA Qrazy train and Dutch Passions blueberry that i'm going to cross in future here.
I've been recycling the same soil for about half a dozen harvest now, just mix in some amendments and perlite and recook.
plus old leaves and stems from harvest. soil keeps rocking and improving too. next on list is to get some of that insect frass, maybe try the veganics (kyle kushmans).try to combine them...

Keeper green...

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Thanks man, Gotta love the flavs and aroma and potency from TLO...peeps don't realize how amazingly diff TLO grown is...
Love the blueberry crosses, I got some TGA Qrazy train and Dutch Passions blueberry that i'm going to cross in future here.
I've been recycling the same soil for about half a dozen harvest now, just mix in some amendments and perlite and recook.
plus old leaves and stems from harvest. soil keeps rocking and improving too. next on list is to get some of that insect frass, maybe try the veganics (kyle kushmans).try to combine them...

Keeper green...

I'm gonna be combining General Organics next round...for one because I could have pushed a little harder and for two its lying around :)

I use Frass...you need to jump on that.

I've been smoking Kyles flowers and they're BOMB. Maybe when my G.O. Is gone Ill try his veganics.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Personally I wouldn't use GO. Low grade inputs = low grade product and a rough smoke for Veganic nutrition. Look at how oily their base is..the Bio Bud & Ca Mg+ are decent but the Diamond Black is garb, imo

This is coming from someone who tested GO for a year straight before it came out. No matter the feed rate nor flush I experienced harsher smoke with GO than synthetics & any other organics or vegan nutrition. I talked with the person who gave me all the testing GO bottles and he admitted it's low grade and doesn't produce tasty meds! NOW if your growing food, use GO...lol Or learn to use a shovel, lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Personally I wouldn't use GO. Low grade inputs = low grade product and a rough smoke for Veganic nutrition. Look at how oily their base is..the Bio Bud & Ca Mg+ are decent but the Diamond Black is garb, imo

This is coming from someone who tested GO for a year straight before it came out. No matter the feed rate nor flush I experienced harsher smoke with GO than synthetics & any other organics or vegan nutrition. I talked with the person who gave me all the testing GO bottles and he admitted it's low grade and doesn't produce tasty meds! NOW if your growing food, use GO...lol Or learn to use a shovel, lol

Right on...thx brother

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Veganics, good or bad or whatever, aren't too common out there. Washed rocks and animal poop and the corresponding bacteria & fungii feed the plant kingdom.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Pancakes time :D
Now your talking! You can see I have mixed opinions on veganics...lol If it produces better flavor for the user, rock it. But do some testing to compare it to the natural method of using animal waste & whatnot.
I'm trying to picture a fish remembering not to poop in the veganic plant section of the pond...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom