Best way to apply bat guano??

• Thread starter Mr.Metal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've always assumed it's because bats eat different things. Some are herbivores, some insectivores... any carnivorous bats..? Vampire bats, mayhaps?
I would never use veganics on their own if at all...I love scat to much :)
That last bit of your sentence is fucking sig-worthy! D'oh!

Bannacis

Bannacis

Don't forget the fruit bats...Vampire bat shit is bloody high in iron...lol
Isn't that "I love scat too much" a Song from the 30's? I think its Mudbone Fecalstone and the poo's of Shi Town.

"Gotta drop me a roll of that loaf
just a night on flipping the ghost
better watch the po po and such
I love scat to much....
I love scat, sca sca scat too much!!!
Scat
was gonna put a real scat pic, but it was pretty gross :wtf:

B

Burned Haze

If I apply my amendments in the beginning and stir it all around , Can you apply a 2nd time (top feed) right before flowering is triggered (phos version bat guano and rest of super soil line )??

That's how I did it last year , I even applied any of the nitrogen Related amendments for flowering 50%

mohawk.slim

mohawk.slim

I use dry guanos in my AACT and it has worked wonderfully, and I had the same question you had a while back, so i took 1 plant and only top dressed it, and like others have stated, BURNT. With that said now it is only used in my AACT. The seabird guano I purchased are small pellets, so i crush those into a fine powder before adding to the teabag. Although it does not break down 100%, I mix really good right before watering, and not to sound too hippy, but i hand feed each plant so i dont kill microbes. and empthy all contents of teabag on my veggies. so far I, Myself, have had better results by using guanos in AACT rather than any other application. but im a newbie that was taught on indoor rockwool systems. this feeding the soil is super new to me and i love it so much more than blasting my ladies with chems.

Beaubuds128

Beaubuds128

I just added fossilized or time released, by welcome harvest

Madmax

Madmax

I use grow and bloom in liquid form..buds were superfrosty outdoors..it helps with plants flovour and aroma i think aswell as beneficial bacteria..its good đź’©..
20201103 134247

Top Bottom