big quesos grows

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

here are some shots of 1 of the mystery plants from the asshole vendor that lied to me just to sell me cuts... smells kinda like old school hashy under tone and kinda like an incense that i havent been able to pin point

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

aight fellas .. heres the ladies getting ready to get sprayed down with azamax in my atomizer. looking fairly heathy. when i recieved them they were some what def of N . switching nutes from the vendor ( he uses H&G) to the soul im running locked them up slighty but are ready to kick off flower tonight. im trying the GSC in a 2gal smart pot and the others are in 1 gal plastic pots.heres a couple quick pics. the yellow plant in pic is the GSC. she is bouncing back but is the slowest to do so.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

here are a couple shots of the alleged NYCdiesel.. i really dont think it is. i think its jillybean. tastes and smells of citus. its really hairy which i dont care for but the smoke is nice. the smell and flavor get an 8 and the bag appeal 6. the buds are nice and firm but not rock hard. has an upbeat high and not too much couch lock.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

here a few shots of the lemon kush. not sure if it really is lemon kush as its from the same lying peice of shit that sold me some kens og but it really wasnt . oh well this shit is delicious and extremely loud. over powers the smell of all the other strains from this run. smells like musty lemons with a touch of spice to the tounge when smoked . it tastes like mango kush that i grew in the past. high is really heady and seems to be a good day time smoke . the huge colas on her weighed 1/2 oz a peice so she was real fun to grow but she still isnt a keeper.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

ok fellas its been a few weeks since i had an update. borrowed a lap top so i hurried up and snap some shots for you. its smelling like my GSC is the real deal. smells like thin mint cookies real strong :) so far the single sour og is the largest and frostiest. its still early in the game and anything can happen. im pleased with the overall health of the plants with exception of the GSC. she is looking a little N def. i will let her dry out a bit and give her a kick in the pants with some grow nutes. ive pretty much been running Aliens feed regimen but with a few twists. i am using soul sythetics bloom and peak. i also use different type of ACT and im in coco. everything is goin good even while still fighting these fungus nats, these fuckers are relentless.

pic 1 gsc
pic 2 deadhead
pic 3 sour og

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Lookin good there brother! That girl scout cookie sounds sickness! Keep us updated on that one for sure! Keep up the great work bro, they look very happy. Peace brother Queso! Motiv

Thanks brotha i appreciate the kind words and encouragement. Hopefully they start putting on weight fast if not then ill be in some trouble. Hope to do another update tonight. Thanks again bro.

Cheese-o

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
View attachment 218078 View attachment 218077 . View attachment 218067 View attachment 218063ok fellas its been a few weeks since i had an update. borrowed a lap top so i hurried up and snap some shots for you. its smelling like my GSC is the real deal. smells like thin mint cookies real strong :) so far the single sour og is the largest and frostiest. its still early in the game and anything can happen. im pleased with the overall health of the plants with exception of the GSC. she is looking a little N def. i will let her dry out a bit and give her a kick in the pants with some grow nutes. ive pretty much been running Aliens feed regimen but with a few twists. i am using soul sythetics bloom and peak. i also use different type of ACT and im in coco. everything is goin good even while still fighting these fungus nats, these fuckers are relentless.

pic 1 gsc
pic 2 deadhead
pic 3 sour og

Lookin Good cheddar doggie i like the gs cookies with orange swirls i think they have coconuts in them can't remember what they are called lol but the tent looks sick hommie.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

well got some very bad and depressing news, plants got cooked. everything looks like shit! really sad about it but whats done is done. will get some pics soon. sorry to disappoint guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom