big quesos grows

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

So what's your favorite smoke this round Cheese? I'm on the hunt for a great tasting Blueberry hybrid. To me, Blue Dream still has one of the best blueberry tastes from most strains I've tried with Blueberry in it. Still I feel y'all. That BD gets old REALLY fast. But I always enjoy my first smoke of it after not having any for a month or more. It's so freakin common tho lol. I had a bag of some Blueberry x Skunk that was the firest BB hybrid ever! My connect called it Jedi. Never heard of or seen it again. BB x Trainwreck was good too but can't find that in seedbanks. You have any good BB hybrid recommendations?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I love blueberry. I had a straight blueberry that will knock your socks off but lost it. God seedsdamn has a very good blueberry cross with alien called dingleberry. Bcbd has a very good blueberry that I want to ri
So what's your favorite smoke this round Cheese? I'm on the hunt for a great tasting Blueberry hybrid. To me, Blue Dream still has one of the best blueberry tastes from most strains I've tried with Blueberry in it. Still I feel y'all. That BD gets old REALLY fast. But I always enjoy my first smoke of it after not having any for a month or more. It's so freakin common tho lol. I had a bag of some Blueberry x Skunk that was the firest BB hybrid ever! My connect called it Jedi. Never heard of or seen it again. BB x Trainwreck was good too but can't find that in seedbanks. You have any good BB hybrid recommendations?

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looks like everything came out great Queso! Nice job homie, then again you always give......., i mean do, a great job :)
I too am of the "Fuck Blue Dream" crowd. Great yielder, but, meh, no thanks. Peace brother, keep the fire rollin! Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Blue dream is dank IMO. I've grown some pretty dank blue dream from s1s I made a while back.! She's not a big hit in socal so she had to go... gotta go with what works.
dont get me wrong it is dope just not what im looking for. not a huge fan of the flavor or smell. i need somthing super pungent the tickles my sinuses with that wow factor!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

forgot to mention my favorite smoke this round is as follows.
kushplant
cherry pie
blue dream

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Nice work Big C. Hows that Kush Plant? I like me some Blue Dream taken on day about 70. The trim can shake out an averages of a gram per 6 of trim.
Thanks bro im really digging the flavor and buzz she produces. The blue dream was a good break from the normal daily smoke but wont be replacing anything in my garden anytime soon.

Top Bottom