big quesos grows

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

you mean Im not special haha lmfao....actually I didnt get no white s1s so how special could I be hahaha. Actually this aint right ...am I actually making jokes about not receiving enough gifts...what a dick I am haha....my bad...(sorry im about a six pack deep)...wait a min did you say a few packs of each...WTF!!!.....hahaha
That's funny.. But I didn't get any buds 2 smoke..

soserthc1

soserthc1

^^^^ what he said..... mine is not even a jar yet still a can but its building .......wonder which one's i die with left........lol....i know what i dont have GSC or Cherry pie would not die with them , they would move to the top of the can.... hell i would by a new light for them.....

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

^^^^ what he said..... mine is not even a jar yet still a can but its building .......wonder which one's i die with left........lol....i know what i dont have GSC or Cherry pie would not die with them , they would move to the top of the can.... hell i would by a new light for them.....
You know gdp is very similar to cherry pie

soserthc1

soserthc1

You know gdp is very similar to cherry pie
GDP was my very first grow from bag seed 5 for 5 on female .... grew out four having very little knowledge , actually the only growing knowledge I had was watching Motiv and other on utube and did my grow on there also, one had nutrient lock and I had no idea what is was or that I could flush it out . I called it my runt plant and its been an obsession since then....... peace SoSer...................EDIT I pM that gdp rep a few days ago and he has yet to get back and he is complaining about the people not packing there gear right.....

Top Bottom