big quesos grows

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

whats really going on everyone? me just been doin the do staying out the way. everything is great over here just stoopid busy with life, im sure you all understand. my 2 ultimatefighters are still pushing along as is the white skunk. the other plants have been put outside for a late outdoor harvest.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I knew youd pop back in here sooner or later bro, good to see ya. Stoked you and D got to kick it too, thats killer. Hope all is well Queso! Be good brother, rap soon (or right now via txt as we are, lol). Peace man! Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

KUSHPLANT - ALIGEE GENETICS

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Ohh yeahhh nice to see you back cheese..!!! Not to mention you came back with vengeance posting all the dank pics..

Those kushplant and cherry pie phenos got my mouth watering... they really look dank.. aligee hit it out the park with his kushplant bro!! Killer shit for sure..

Thanks for posting them sir!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

just like a bad case of the herpes
cheese is back with a vengence or is it a vernial disease (damn i wish i could spell) should of read ester's post first would of got one of the two v words spelled correctly ....lol... trimming harvest is not family issues cheese.....looking killer thou bro.... can you throw a piece of cherry pie 3000 miles - I can catch

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

BLUE DREAM . . . she grew great and had a above average yeild which i expected but she still came out like all the other good blue dream that ive come across. still not a fan. if i had a tent full of these i wouldve hit 2.5lb easy!

Top Bottom