BigCube's grow show and tell.

Would be cool if could send some seeds out to some fellow canadians, and see others try them. I know it's a bit sketchy even though it's totally legal now. 🤣
That's one of the things that has surprised me most since coming up here. Where I was in the states, weed was essentially currency. Here, if you offer a nug as a tip for a pizza, people look at you like you just kidnapped their grandmother.

@BigCube awesome diaries my man. Great motivation to run a clean tent and reap the benefits. Have a couple questions for ya. When watering in the flower stage daily with runoff, are you feeding nutes with all those waterings? How old are your clones coming out of veg into the flower tent?

Great read thanks.

@BigCube awesome diaries my man. Great motivation to run a clean tent and reap the benefits. Have a couple questions for ya. When watering in the flower stage daily with runoff, are you feeding nutes with all those waterings? How old are your clones coming out of veg into the flower tent?

Great read thanks.
Yes, full nutrients. I push my plants a little hard personally. I tend to push the ppm up as high as I can in flower. So I check the ppm of my runoff every now and then, if it's too high I feed it just water or a weak nutrient mix to get the ppm back down.

Normally I start my plants at least a month in advance. So they are pot bound and long ready to go.

Thanks, my kingbrites just came in. Suffered a minimal $31 customs charge. Now waiting on my seed orders to arrive. Funny how the China stuff got here before my Canadian orders lol. Gonna try and run and nice tight ship like your grows. Change of clothes, keep it clean and may just ease off the gas pedal(nutes) abit unlike you. Thanks for the detailed grow log as it helps us noobs out.

Top Bottom