Billy Goat's Chem4 X Choc Thai

• Thread starter Invictus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Invictus

Invictus

Billy Goat Genetics Chemdog #4 X Chocolate Thai-07.20.11 Update pics

Here are a couple of pics taken yesterday.

13 A CDXCT 072011
16 B CDXCT 072011
Invictus

Invictus

Billy Goat Genetics Chemdog #4 X Chocolate Thai-07.25.11 Update pics

Few Pics from today- Starting the Harvest. :harvest:

Billy You're the Man... Your girls look amazing and I can't wait to taste them. My concern of having a problem with the soil being too hot looks to be unfounded. Their curled and burned leaves appeared to be much ado about nothing when looking at the flowers under the southern California Sol... I'll let the pictures speak for themselves... :banana1sv6:

JK- Here's something you will get to taste very soon... Looking forward to running these in my tanks!

Invictus

03 A CDXCT 072511
03 B CDXCT 072511
03 C CDXCT 072511
03 D CDXCT 072511
03 E CDXCT 072511
03 F CDXCT 072511
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Bro those are very nice looking plants. I was going to run mine later but they just moved up a few notches after seeing these!

Invictus

Invictus

Bro those are very nice looking plants. I was going to run mine later but they just moved up a few notches after seeing these!

Cannarado-
Thanks- yeah, They are lookin killer. I'm super stoked about them. Funny thing about it. No matter how good your lighting is, it does not come close to natural sunlight. The girls just looked OK when lookin at them inside, but when taken outside, they looked amazing. I'll be posting more pics tomorrow. They stink like all Hell too. Big Props for Billy!

Invictus

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah they always look better under the good ol sun. Its like looking at your dried nugs in your basement and then looking at them outside. Night and day mang!

Billygoat

Billygoat

They sure do look so much better outdoors. Glad to see they turned out nice. Once you run them again. You'll get them nailed down and get a cleaner and less stressful run. They still did very well. Sorry, you ran into some issues. I know the feeling and dealing with issues myself.

I kind of knew. These where going to smell pretty bad. Let me know what they smell like and save me a little nug for the Hemp Expo. If you don't mind. I'll have to make some more of these and see how they do outside and in a greenhouse.

Thanks again for the thread and support. I'll have to get a few packs into logic. I'm sure some members will want some of these. Thanks again and let us know how she smokes. Once you get her all dried and some what cured.
Take care,
BG

Top Bottom