Billy Goat's Chem4 X Choc Thai

• Thread starter Invictus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Invictus

Invictus

Those plants look great!!That cross has to be the best ever.Cant wait to hear what the smoke is like.I have been looking for these seeds on thc bay but havent seen them anyone know when it will be back?

Redman, I'm sure Billy can answer that question.

Billygoat

Billygoat

I'm working on getting some more seeds in. Don't know how many I have left but should have a few more packs. These are sought after for sure. Lots of people at the SF Hightimes Medical Cup wanted these. I'll be sure to post what getting sent in. Thanks for the support.

Can't want to see these in about a month.
Take care,
BG

redman420

redman420

thanks BG ,ya please let me know when you'll be putting the seeds on thc bay

Invictus

Invictus

Billy Goat Genetics Chemdog #4 X Chocolate Thai-07.05.11 Update pics

Guys,
We gots flowers... LOL :banana1sv6:

01A CDXCT 070511
01B CDXCT 070511
05A CDXCT 070511
05B CDXCT 070511
09A CDXCT 070511
09B CDXCT 070511
11A CDXCT 070511
11B CDXCT 070511
13A CDXCT 070511
13B CDXCT 070511
13C CDXCT 070511
14A CDXCT 070511
Group Shot 1
Group Shot 2
C

Cali Grower

yessss! :banana1sv6: now, as someone whos interested in using the supersoil, did the burning come from the nutrients, lights, or is it the natural cycle cause its getting closer to chop time? your grow seemed pretty flawless so im guessing its the later of the three. also, what are we/you lookin at in terms of chop time? oh, btw, they look :icon_animal26: f*ckin frosty! any strong chocolate phenos yet??!? please say yes... :sweating and can i get some pm'd pics too? im sure they're just as killer. last question, lol, will there be a journal for the scrog as well?

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Flowers are looking awesome. Snow covered and yummy. I see you like the same cereal my best friend likes Crisp Curls any clue what scorched your tips ??

Invictus

Invictus

yessss! :banana1sv6: now, as someone whos interested in using the supersoil, did the burning come from the nutrients, lights, or is it the natural cycle cause its getting closer to chop time? your grow seemed pretty flawless so im guessing its the later of the three. also, what are we/you lookin at in terms of chop time? oh, btw, they look :icon_animal26: f*ckin frosty! any strong chocolate phenos yet??!? please say yes... :sweating and can i get some pm'd pics too? im sure they're just as killer. last question, lol, will there be a journal for the scrog as well?

You know Cali, I'm perplexed as to why leaves on some of the girls are looking like they have nutrient burn. :sign0065: The girls are not too close to the lights, nothing is being added to the SuperSoil other than Bud Candy, and Bud Candy is nothing but some carbs and soluble potash, i.e., (Mg). I'll be dropping the Bud Candy next Wednesday and will be using Sucanat for a couple of waterings and then straight water for the last two weeks until harvest. What's even more odd is that it's only happening to a few of the girls of the Chemdog #4 X Choc Thai, as well as a few of the Sonoma Black Dawgs and a few Sour Diesels. Lastly to make things even more confusing, it's not affecting my Alien Dawg (OBS) or my Shishkaberry girls at all. The Supersoil was done in one large batch and all the girls are in the same environment. Very strange, as I've used Subs Supersoil for a couple of years and have never had this happen. The chop time is about 30 or so days out too, so that doesn't make a whole lot of sense either.

Just when you think you know these girls like the little predictable tramps that they are, they decide to pull a psycho Casey Anthony move and get all whacked out and not make any sense.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey Invictus,

thanks for the up dated pictures. Ya, that looks a little odd. Kind of like your over feeding them and they are to close to the lights, but like you already posted. This is not the case. Don't feel left out. I had a couple of girls give me some issues and not the other. All like yours and with everything the same. My issue was them on the light side of color. I feed them a little more and they got the right color.

Your right about thinking you know them and BAM! They pull some shit on you. lol It's a plant and it can do what every it likes. lol Glad to see things are doing well. I hope your over all haul is a good one. I hope your happy with these and they live up to your standards. Let me know if you need anything and don't forget to contact my agent for your other seeds.

Great job and can't wait to see the next round. Thanks for the support and all the feedback.
Take care,
BG

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

OK bro I can understand that I cant solve why my leaves are turning yellow either haha. Mine look more like the plant is sucking up the nitrogen. I am also still about 25-30 days from chop.

Your buds put mine to shame however

Invictus

Invictus

Hey Invictus,

thanks for the up dated pictures. Ya, that looks a little odd. Kind of like your over feeding them and they are to close to the lights, but like you already posted. This is not the case. Don't feel left out. I had a couple of girls give me some issues and not the other. All like yours and with everything the same. My issue was them on the light side of color. I feed them a little more and they got the right color.

Your right about thinking you know them and BAM! They pull some shit on you. lol It's a plant and it can do what every it likes. lol Glad to see things are doing well. I hope your over all haul is a good one. I hope your happy with these and they live up to your standards. Let me know if you need anything and don't forget to contact my agent for your other seeds.

Great job and can't wait to see the next round. Thanks for the support and all the feedback.
Take care,
BG

Billy,
Yes, I'm very pleased with what is going on besides the weird leaf tips. Oh I won't forget, I'm like the kid the day before Christmas! I'm meeting up with RD today and am looking forward to poppin your new beans, and doing another journal! :banana1sv6:

I spoke with JK yesterday and he's stoked about the special delivery package; I'll be connecting with him early next week.

Take care my friend,
Invictus

Invictus

Invictus

Couple of Close Ups 07.07.11 Chemdog #4 X Chocolate Thai

Here are a couple of close ups.

09A CDXCT 070711
16A CDXCT 070711
Invictus

Invictus

Couple of other Girls- Alien Dog and Sour Diesel

First two pics are Alien Dog, the last pic is a Sour Diesel

01A Alien Dog 070711
01B Alien Dog 070711
01A Sour Diesel 070711
C

Cali Grower

yum! :icon_animal26: is it me, or does that sour diesel look like winter in alaska? :D

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

First two pics are Alien Dog, the last pic is a Sour Diesel

Your Girls are looking so yummy. I see snow on your fan leaves your straight killing these girls. I love the idea of some random pollination in the room. sorry to hear about your late blooming boy. Still looking awesome great grow so far

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey guys, thanks for all the inputs. I'm thinking I'm going to run some of these soon. Going to look at these and see if maybe they might be a high N feeder or if they might need a special diet. Don't think there is a problem, but it's odd that the leaves are looking like this. I know Blueberry can be a bitch to grow, maybe this girl is like that.

Thanks again for all the info and pictures. Means allot to me.
Take care,
BG

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Hey guys, thanks for all the inputs. I'm thinking I'm going to run some of these soon. Going to look at these and see if maybe they might be a high N feeder or if they might need a special diet. Don't think there is a problem, but it's odd that the leaves are looking like this. I know Blueberry can be a bitch to grow, maybe this girl is like that.

Thanks again for all the info and pictures. Means allot to me.
Take care,
BG
i would not stress looks like your basic, over feeding

Invictus

Invictus

i would not stress looks like you basic, over feeding

PM,
It looks like you may have not read my post. The girls are being run in Sub's Supersoil and I have done many runs with the same formula and have not encountered this issue. How do you overfeed when it's an all organic soil that is only being watered with straight H2O, besides some Bud Candy, which is nothing but sugars and Mg?

Invictus

J

juana420

Looks like really nice genetics to me.New ti thc,got tired of the way things are run on icmag.Sorry to pop in so late,just looked over ur grow,love the up to date pics,love watchin plants grow.Can't wait to see more!!!
Juana

B

billybadazz

I have had the same nute burn on various strains(not og choc. thai) using ammended soil and I tracked my burn down to too much kelp meal(nitrogen).Organic can still burn your plants...even super soil. I just mixed my soil a little lighter for a couple of the strains that were lighter feeders and my problem was solved. Anyways plants are looking good nevertheless and can't wait to see the final product and smoke report. -BB

Top Bottom