Billy Goat's Chem4 X Choc Thai

• Thread starter Invictus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Invictus

Invictus

Billy doesn't need any introduction here at the farm but I thought you all would enjoy watching his genetics in action.

These genetics will be grown in Sub's SuperSoil in 6 gal buckets under 1000 MH & HPS bulbs. Garden is a closed environment with XXXL ducted reflectors with old school magnetic ballasts. Room will be enriched with C02 and RH will be run at approximately 70% during veg. This grow room is being shared with genetics from California Cannetics. Beans from both breeders were germinated at the same time.

ChemDawg4-X-ChocThai.jpg
Chem4-X-ChocThai-Soaking.jpg
Chem4-X-Choc-Thai-Germin.jpg
Chemdawg-X-Choc-Thai-03_18_11.jpg

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I got some of these goin right now and lookin stellar..

Tex

Invictus

Invictus

I got some of these goin right now and lookin stellar..

Tex

TK,
Yes, these are looking killer. I'm actually in the 4th week of veg and will be posting more pics soon. Just didn't want to post all the pics in one day. Need to give people a reason to come back. :evilgrin0040:

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey guys,

thanks for the support. Means a lot to me. Glad to hear things are going well. I'm always happy to hear members and grower's enjoying the seeds. If there is anything I can do or you need any help. You know where to find me. I'll be watching these closely. Best of luck Invictus and TK, but I know you don't need it.
Take care,
BG

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Im thinkin about tossin one outside and see what she does, even if she doesn't finish I can take 1000 clones off her for the indoor fun...she may finish up though, this one looks pretty 50/50

I am puttin some Humboldt Express kids outside though...stoked

Tex

darksideX

darksideX

mind if i take a seat..these gens sound awesome

props mr.goat :)

Billygoat

Billygoat

Boy, you guys are messing around. Can't wait to see these in the next few months. Thanks again for all the support. Means allot to me and I hope you all enjoy your plants. If you have any questions. I'm always head and a pm message away. Thanks again and take care. Thanks for sharing.
Later,
BG

true grit

true grit

Nice, these will be some fun ones for sure!!! Wishin i could pop some beans...ha

Gonna be some fire BG! Crank on em invictus, cant wait

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah im excited to see what these will do.

Invictus

Invictus

Update to Starter Cups

The kids are growing by leaps and bounds. The great thing bout beans, is that they are just so vigorous. I love poppin them...

CD4XCT-04_05_11A.jpg
CD4XCT-04_11_11A.jpg
CD4XCT-04_11_11B.jpg
CD4XCT-04_11_11C.jpg

Invictus

Invictus

Transplant from Starter Cups to Buckets

Transplanting kids from starter cups to 6 Gal buckets with Subcool's SuperSoil.

The garden consists of the following
Billy Goat: Chemdog #4 X Chocolate Thai
California Cannetics: Sonoma Black Dawg
Obs: Alien Dawg
Spice of Life: Shiskaberry
PO: Sour Diesel

Pre-Transplant-04_26_11.jpg
New-Growth--Billy-Goat--CA-.jpg

Billygoat

Billygoat

Sweet! Now the show is on. Hope your ready for the ride, because your going to have your hands full of dank nugs in a few months. Thanks for sharing and best of luck.
Take care,
BG

Invictus

Invictus

Update Pics Taken 05.09

Here are a few pics of the growing kids. This kids were struggling because my Humidifier needed to be replaced. You can tell the plants are having a difficult time due to the cupping of their leaves.

CD4X CT 050911B
CD4X CT 050911C
Garden 050911A
Garden 050911B
CD4X CT 050911A
Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning, glad to see things are trucking along. I'm sure your plants will be happy once you get your Humidifier replaced. What's the temps like in your room? Hope all goes well and can't wait to see these all budded up. Thanks for sharing the pictures and info.
Take care,
BG

Invictus

Invictus

Billy Goat Genetics Chemdog #4 X Chocolate Thai-05.21.11 Update pics

Billy, I got it replaced and it's pumping out great. The room is a closed system with temps range from mid 70's to about 80. The CO2 I'm running at 1500 PPM and the RH is set at about 70. Also, I flood the room with CO2 to over 10,000 PPM every 4th day during their night cycle to keep pests in check.

CDXCT 1
CDXCT 2
CDXCT 3
CDXCT 4
CDXCT 5
CDXCT 6
CDXCT 7
CDXCT 8
CDXCT 9
CDXCT 10
Top Bottom