Billy Goat's Chem4 X Choc Thai

• Thread starter Invictus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Invictus

Invictus

Billy Goat Genetics Chemdog #4 X Chocolate Thai-05.21.11 Update pics

Here are a few more pics of the kids. All of the pics were done just prior to sexing.

CDXCT 11
CDXCT 12
CDXCT 13
CDXCT 14
CDXCT 15
CDXCT 16
CDXCT 17
CDXCT 18
Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks for the updated pictures. Man, I can't wait to see these girls in full swing. By the way. What was the M/F ratio? Talk about a industrial humidifier. Those plants should bounce back pretty quickly. Thanks again for the thread. Can't wait to see your room filled to the brim. Good luck and thanks again.
Later,
BG

Invictus

Invictus

Thanks for the updated pictures. Man, I can't wait to see these girls in full swing. By the way. What was the M/F ratio? Talk about a industrial humidifier. Those plants should bounce back pretty quickly. Thanks again for the thread. Can't wait to see your room filled to the brim. Good luck and thanks again.
Later,
BG

BG,
I started with two packs- 24 seeds. All germinated and 10 of the kids were male. I'll be updating again very shortly. The girls are looking amazing and the flowers are starting to show and smell. I love it!

Take care,
Invictus

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks again for the info. Glad to hear things are going well. That's a pretty nice ratio. Should give you a nice amount of females to choose from and also males. If you plan on doing any seeds. I like those numbers. Nice to hear they are showing already and stinking some. That's a really good sign. Can't wait till these girls really take off.

Thanks for the thread and thanks for sharing the info and pictures. Best of luck.
BG

S

SourPatchSwag

Great Structure

I love the structure on those girls can't wait to see them done!!! keep it up BG

High74

High74

wow thats some toy ya got there ;)

I need me one of the half that size :)

Invictus

Invictus

MHS Series Humidifiers Technical Specifications

wow thats some toy ya got there ;)

I need me one of the half that size :)

High74,
Check out these guys. Ocean Mist Industrial Ultrasonic Humidifier & Atomizer

I have the MHS6, but you can get The MHS3 or MHS1 which is the same box but produces less humidification. The great thing about this, is that you can increase or decrease you humidity by either adding or subtracting the ultrasonic modules. This picture was taken at the manufacturer and there are 4 here, I only have two modules) This allows you to fully dial in your place. I started with one module, but then added another because as the plants grew they utilized more humidity. In other words as they grew the room could not keep it at the level that it was when they were smaller. My girls are plenty happy now and it's kinda like a rain forest. :yes I'll be posting more pics in the next couple of days.

Peace,
Invictus

Humidifier Guts
Invictus

Invictus

Billy Goat Chemdog #4 X Chocolate Thai 05.31.11 Update

The girls are comin along. These were taken on 05.31.11. Love the group shot at the end.:character0029:

CDXCT 1 053111
CDXCT 3 053111
CDXCT 4 053111
CDXCT 5 053111
CDXCT 9 053111
CDXCT 11 053111
CDXCT 13 053111
CDXCT 14 053111
CDXCT 16 053111
CDXCT 18 053111
Group Hug 053111
jammie

jammie

wow- it looks like i arrived just in time for the real action to begin

C

Cali Grower

thats exactly what i was thinkin. :sign0005: that setup is looking so lovely. how many lights are you running and whats your ratio of mh/hps? i read the whole thread and if its there, i missed it so my apologies. im almost as excited as you are since i planned on runnin a few of the BG genetics in subs supersoil and this was one that was at the top of the list. im almost at that point and this is great motivation. thanks for the info. sub'd +rep :party0042:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter

I was just thinking the same thing

looking for a place to kick it in the back row here - I have doobies

Invictus

Invictus

thats exactly what i was thinkin. :sign0005: that setup is looking so lovely. how many lights are you running and whats your ratio of mh/hps? i read the whole thread and if its there, i missed it so my apologies. im almost as excited as you are since i planned on runnin a few of the BG genetics in subs supersoil and this was one that was at the top of the list. im almost at that point and this is great motivation. thanks for the info. sub'd +rep :party0042:

CG,
Thanks for coming by, it's much appreciated! This set up has 8 lights, with 5 HPS and 3 MH at this time. Usually I run 100% MH until week 3 of veg and then split it up with more MH than HPS all the way thru the end. I do it differently than many other farmers that I know. Generally I will keep my MH to HPS ratio at about 85% MH with 15 HPS, but this time one of my MH lamps burned out and I didn't have a spare so I decided to use a spare HPS in its place.

I'm sure you will enjoy Sub's soil. It's very easy. I like to keep it as simple as possible, and this is as simple as it can get.

Peace,
KonaIron

Invictus

Invictus

Billy Goat Genetics Chemdog #4 X Chocolate Thai-06.06.11 Update pics

Here are a few pics taken on 06.06.11.

CDXCT 3 060611
CDXCT 4 060611
CDXCT 5 060611
CDXCT 9 060611
CDXCT 11 060611
CDXCT 13 060611
CDXCT 16 060611
CDXCT 18 060611
Garden 060611
Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey Invictus,

thanks for posting the new update. The girls are really bushing out pretty well. You should do very well with these. I think the biggest problem. Is going to be selecting your keepers. I'm having that problem with my Casey Jones x Chocolate Thai's now, but it looks like I've got two I'm going to run a few times.

Thanks again for doing the thread. These girls are really going to give us a show in about a month. Thanks again and if you have anything to say. I'm all ears.
Take care,
BG

Invictus

Invictus

Hey Invictus,

thanks for posting the new update. The girls are really bushing out pretty well. You should do very well with these. I think the biggest problem. Is going to be selecting your keepers. I'm having that problem with my Casey Jones x Chocolate Thai's now, but it looks like I've got two I'm going to run a few times.

Thanks again for doing the thread. These girls are really going to give us a show in about a month. Thanks again and if you have anything to say. I'm all ears.
Take care,
BG

Hey Billy,
Not much to say other than I'm pumped to have popped your genetics. The girls are lookin awesome and I'm fired up! Here are a few pics that were taken last week. The last two pics were taken today -06.20.11

CDXCT 1 061411
CDXCT 3 061411
CDXCT 4 061411
CDXCT 5 061411
CDXCT 9 061411
CDXCT 11 061411
CDXCT 13 061411
CDXCT 14 061411
CDXCT 16 061411
CDXCT 18 061411
CDXCT Cola 062011
CDXCT Flower 062011