Billy Goat's Chem4 X Choc Thai

• Thread starter Invictus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Those girls are getting big. You can see which ones want to stretch and the ones staying short. Can't wait to see them all in the end. Going to be some really nice girls. Thanks again for sharing the pictures and support. Best of luck to you and the rest of the grow.
Take care,
BG

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I hate b'n last 2 tha party, :dance hope the ladies like my new moves, really nice work on display here my man, take care, Peace Shiva

marski420

marski420

Great job so far brother.. I can't wait to watch the pheno hunt go down, as well as some descriptions of the keepers.

Invictus

Invictus

Billy Goat Genetics Chemdog #4 X Chocolate Thai-06.23.11 Update pics

Alright fellow enthusiasts, here is this week's update. the girls are starting to fill in and put on weight.

1E CDXCT 062311
3B CDXCT 062311
5C CDXCT 062311
9B CDXCT 062311
11D CDXCT 062311
11E CDXCT 062311
14C CDXCT 062311
16C CDXCT 062311
Group 1B Hug 062311
Group 1C Hug 062311
C

Cali Grower

those look gorgeous! they look like they're going to yeild very well. what kinda smells are you getting so far? I cannot wait til i can get my system running. I miss all the smells!!!

Invictus

Invictus

those look gorgeous! they look like they're going to yeild very well. what kinda smells are you getting so far? I cannot wait til i can get my system running. I miss all the smells!!!

CG,
Thanks for the compliment. As for the aromas, it's pretty hard to tell at the moment, but the aromas are really just starting to kick in today. I also have 4 other strains going on, (1) Alien Dog, (2) Sour Diesel, (3) Shiskaberry, and (4) Sonoma Black Dog. I'll get back to you next time I check in here. I'll have to bring in my aroma wheel with me to properly describe the dankness! :)

Peace,
Invictus

Aroma wheel
C

Cali Grower

CG,
Thanks for the compliment. As for the aromas, it's pretty hard to tell at the moment, but the aromas are really just starting to kick in today. I also have 4 other strains going on, (1) Alien Dog, (2) Sour Diesel, (3) Shiskaberry, and (4) Sonoma Black Dog. I'll get back to you next time I check in here. I'll have to bring in my aroma wheel with me to properly describe the dankness! :)

Peace,
Invictus

I love that aroma wheel! Were did you find that? I need to make sure I print a copy of that one or get another one when i start back up. Sometimes I have trouble explaining a flavor or aroma but i typically can give a pretty accurate description of what im tasting. Idk if its my cooking that helps me spot flavors but either way, the aromas are a major part of why i like growing. stay up :pimp:

Invictus

Invictus

Aroma Wheel

I love that aroma wheel! Were did you find that? I need to make sure I print a copy of that one or get another one when i start back up. Sometimes I have trouble explaining a flavor or aroma but i typically can give a pretty accurate description of what im tasting. Idk if its my cooking that helps me spot flavors but either way, the aromas are a major part of why i like growing. stay up :pimp:

The aroma wheel is widely used by the wine industry. As we all know your sense of smell dictates taste. So aromas dictates quite a bit for me. It's pretty easy to find one hit wonders that taste terrible, I'd rather have my meds taste good. :banana1sv6:

C

Cali Grower

The aroma wheel is widely used by the wine industry. As we all know your sense of smell dictates taste. So aromas dictates quite a bit for me. It's pretty easy to find one hit wonders that taste terrible, I'd rather have my meds taste good. :banana1sv6:

Exactly my friend. :icon_animal26: I dont finish a j or sesh if the tree thats being passed around isnt tasty top shelf, id rather not smoke at all then smoke somethin that taste bad. I smoke til the taste is bad/gone. Hints why pipes are my least favorite form of smoking. And if a strains name is Mango Twist and it doesnt taste and smell like mango, or even sweet, im highly disappointed. That's why im tuned in. I'm eager to see if you get a super chocolate tasting pheno. Thats one terpene i know i need to keep in my garden. :pimp:

Invictus

Invictus

Billy Goat Genetics Chemdog #4 X Chocolate Thai-06.27.11 Update pics

Fellas,
Here are pics that were taken last night 06.27.11.

1 CDXCT 062711
9 CDXCT 062711
11 CDXCT 062711
14 CDXCT 062711
1 Group 062711
2 Group 062711
Billygoat

Billygoat

OH YA! The girls are starting to fill in. Those are going to be some nice girls. So, what do you think so far? I want to hear good and bad. Are they growing easy and do you like what you are seeing so far? Do you see any issues? I'd love to hear what you think so far.

Thanks again for sharing the pictures and info. Means allot to me. Great job so far. Good luck with the rest of the good. You are going to have your hands full in about 45+ days.
Take care,
BG

Invictus

Invictus

OH YA! The girls are starting to fill in. Those are going to be some nice girls. So, what do you think so far? I want to hear good and bad. Are they growing easy and do you like what you are seeing so far? Do you see any issues? I'd love to hear what you think so far.

Thanks again for sharing the pictures and info. Means allot to me. Great job so far. Good luck with the rest of the good. You are going to have your hands full in about 45+ days.
Take care,
BG

BG,
Yeah they are starting to fill in big time. They stretched quite a bit up until day 25 of 12/12 but have slowed their vertical growth and appears that they are now starting to put on some weight in the flowers.

I put them in Subs Supersoil so I have made it as easy as possible. Once the soil is mixed then all you have to do is water. I have cloned each plant and will then pick the best one to mother and run again. It'll be difficult to pick one, but a job that I am sure many guys would love to have. I have not encountered any issues with this grow and believe I finally have this room dialed in. As you mentioned I have encountered two distinct phenotypes. One that is taller than the other, the taller one appears to have flowers that are filling in faster as well. The next round of pics I’ll take specific photos of both phenotypes and report on them. You can see in the group shots that there are many tall ones as well as short ones; but the short ones being shown in these pics are primarily California Cannetics Sonoma Black Dawg. In any order, I'm looking forward to having my hands full! I'll keep you posted my friend.

Cheers,
Invictus

redman420

redman420

Those plants look great!!That cross has to be the best ever.Cant wait to hear what the smoke is like.I have been looking for these seeds on thc bay but havent seen them anyone know when it will be back?

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Brother you have some killer ladies going on here. Is it safe to assume you like your grow to be as low maintenance as possible? I don't see any training or anything like it going on and I know you grow in super soil. How long do you feel its taken you to get your formula working ?

Invictus

Invictus

Brother you have some killer ladies going on here. Is it safe to assume you like your grow to be as low maintenance as possible? I don't see any training or anything like it going on and I know you grow in super soil. How long do you feel its taken you to get your formula working ?

Bro,
You are correct, I do like it simple at this location. The reason being is that the guy who does the daily maintenance of the place likes it as retard proof as possible. So, I just make is as basic as possible. The next run at this location will be different; I'm planning on doing a SCROG. I'll be running some White, White Moonshine, White Bubba, Chemdog D, and Chemdog #4.

I've worked with Subs soil for almost two years and it's fail proof. You will pull, and it will be dank as long as the genetics are solid.

I'll PM you with a couple of pics of my other set ups so you can see what I'm doing.

Peace,
Invictus

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Bro,
You are correct, I do like it simple at this location. The reason being is that the guy who does the daily maintenance of the place likes it as retard proof as possible. So, I just make is as basic as possible. The next run at this location will be different; I'm planning on doing a SCROG. I'll be running some White, White Moonshine, White Bubba, Chemdog D, and Chemdog #4.

I've worked with Subs soil for almost two years and it's fail proof. You will pull, and it will be dank as long as the genetics are solid.

I'll PM you with a couple of pics of my other set ups so you can see what I'm doing.

Peace,
Invictus

Will be looking forward to see them. I like the organic approach most and the ease of use makes me super interested in all I am able to learn and see.

There is really something to be said for the set it and forget it easy you can have with such a simple step I would way like to have that working for me to

Top Bottom