BKs Bean Popping & Chucking Adventure

• Thread starter bunkerking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

This long flower time is killing me though. Week 7ish and still got weeks to go. Might be the cold weather? Maybe its just this strain/phenotype.

bunkerking

bunkerking

who is the resident salt head with chris and aqua being gone?

I am thinking maybe the high K was locking out some mag during the last few weeks.
Would it be best to lower K sulfate abit, or just raise Mag during those two weeks.

Only issue i see is too much sulfate?

Can tell mag is coming back, and less of an issue when i stopped using K sulfate.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

who is the resident salt head with chris and aqua being gone?

I am thinking maybe the high K was locking out some mag during the last few weeks.
Would it be best to lower K sulfate abit, or just raise Mag during those two weeks.

Only issue i see is too much sulfate?

Can tell mag is coming back, and less of an issue when i stopped using K sulfate.
This is why I wanted to start with soil lol I guess from my time here so far its easier to fix once you know what is going on???

bunkerking

bunkerking

I guess the most logical thing is to reduce k sulfate. As we did see some tip burn.

Week 4.5 ~ 1/4 tsp
Week 5 ~ 1/2 tsp.
Week 5.5 ~ 3/4 tsp
week 6 ~ 1/2 tsp

to:
Week 4.5 ~ 1/4 tsp
Week 5 ~ 1/4 tsp.
Week 5.5 ~ 1/2 tsp
week 6 ~ 1/2 tsp

Week 6 doesn't have much big bloom.
Should be fine. This is for mk though.
Cindy might want something different... but some data is better than no data.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Who wanted to see NFTG bonemeal result?

She has had 4 flushes so far during flower. Week 3, 4 , 6, 7.

2 tsp per gal.

Just bone-meal, slf100 and dechlorinated tap water.
SLF helps break down the thickening agent in HH.

Not sure how long i want to run the final flush for. That damn article...

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

The more time i spend on this forum.

The more i realize how often i give bad advice due to just ignorance.

The more i try to withhold from giving advice unless ive had enough experience with it.
Advice isn't always just about one answer. Many times there are several approaches to the same outcome. Different factors at play all the time. That's why I love these forums. Maybe your advice is the best answer for the situation at hand and you withheld it. There's more than one way to skin a cat so to speak. Just my two cents lol just don't ask me Ha! plants might get burnt up lol

bunkerking

bunkerking

Advice isn't always just about one answer. Many times there are several approaches to the same outcome. Different factors at play all the time. That's why I love these forums. Maybe your advice is the best answer for the situation at hand and you withheld it. There's more than one way to skin a cat so to speak. Just my two cents lol just don't ask me Ha! plants might get burnt up lol

Geography and local resources also play a huge factor. Hard to know those.

Maybe you have a hydro electric damn near by and power is cheap af.

Maybe you get tons of sun for solar. Idk. Maybe water is limited, or rh is super low..

Last edited:
bunkerking

bunkerking

@Enforcer & @MIMedGrower I trust your input. Says 8 to 9 weeks. We are like at the end of week 7.

Do you think 14 days or longer? Not used to photos yet.

Top Bottom