BKs Bean Popping & Chucking Adventure

• Thread starter bunkerking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

Let us hope. If the weather stays pretty dry. RH will be reasonable during week 7-9.

and hopefully not run into any issues.

Weather
bunkerking

bunkerking

@Enforcer - you do 14 days of flushing with sugar only? Just feels strange to start flushing in a week when they have not even started to swell up yet. I guess most of the weight really does come in the last 10 days.

Enforcer

Enforcer

@Enforcer - you do 14 days of flushing with sugar only? Just feels strange to start flushing in a week when they have not even started to swell up yet. I guess most of the weight really does come in the last 10 days.
Yes, but that’s taking them a full 9 weeks. I start at the end of week 7. They will swell. However, it does sacrifice a small amount of weight. But I think the smoke is better.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Yes, but that’s taking them a full 9 weeks. I start at the end of week 7. They will swell. However, it does sacrifice a small amount of weight. But I think the smoke is better.

Yah I may cut this plant early just to not risk it molding. So may have to run a short flush.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Doing my best to open it up for air flow. I may just break down and buy a dehumidifier. Just... ugh Its not in the budget at all. Dont recall having high rh last year... blah.

The terps are like super glue. Wow super super sticky.

IMG 20200208 202031
bunkerking

bunkerking

Green = VPD range lights on.
Red = VPD Range lights off.

Lights on is livable.
Lights off isnt so great.

Should i just turn up the extraction fan to help pull out more air during lights off?

Vpd
bunkerking

bunkerking

Final revision, this is what I'll use next time for flower. This is a mix of aqua man and vondank420s advice. If anyone uses it. Please lmk. But I doubt it. Most people won't be running ff and coco.

IMG 20200209 140327
bunkerking

bunkerking

Cindy xx

Mr soul said the princess cut used in making this plant was the og cut from the jack bag seed.

So it should have alot of old school jack in it. Can't wait to flower it.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

this of course isnt 100% accurate. but will give me a better idea what it could come out with. I did kind of plan out picking two with lots of skunk their history.

When I bred African cichlids, F1 after a species stood for first generation fry from wild caught parents. How does it correlate with pot plants? I looked through the terminology thread but can't recall seeing it.

Top Bottom