BKs Bean Popping & Chucking Adventure

• Thread starter bunkerking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

Meh.. I'm under so much pressure.

I thought I had till Nov to live at my current place. Nope next month...

Don't have a job.
Still have to pay taxes.
Gotta find a new place to live.
Teeth are in so much pain.
No health insurance.
Cars front tires are fucked.
Eye Glasses are not strong enough.
Need hearing aids.
Need therapy.
Muscle pain has getting worse.
Haven't had a date in years.

Just... fucked.

I can't find or make the time to be on here for awhile. Plus im still kind of sad about earlier this week.

Shrugs. Here's an update or whatever.

IMG 20200222 201126
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Hang in there dude. Have you checked to see if you qualify for medicaid in whatever state you're in?

bunkerking

bunkerking

Add a ear infection to that list. Man life keeps kicking me while I'm down. Can't belive they are kicking me out so early. I gotta pull a miracle out my ass. Then get my shit together and make money.

At least my plant Is happy, and my teeth hurt less.

IMG 20200225 065641
bunkerking

bunkerking

Ears - turns out nasal sprays can really screw up your ears, and nose. If you use them often, and it's the one kind. I've been to hell and back. Some of the worst pain I've ever felt. Sinus were so clogged my ears got swollen. Causing pressure.

Be super careful this spring if you buy nasal sprays. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Starting to clean up and toss stuff out. Super bummed. Hope the new owners take care of the plants.

We are about 5 days out from swapping to bonemeal only till it fully ripped.

IMG 20200302 200425
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Keep your head up brother! Life is full of trials and tribulations, but those days when everything seems alright always make it worth it. Your plants are looking well! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

The color of your plant is amazing! I hope I can grow such a beautiful plant! Like nugzz said brother. Hang in there man! Hate to see anybody go through these trials and tribulations. I have had some rough days in my past and I thank God I had the strength to get past them. I know it's easy for us to say hang in there when we are not going through your rough time. Much respect brother! Try to stay positive.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Thanks everyone. That means alot to me.

This is how I train my plants. Here is cinderella xx. Lst, and topping. Any branch that's growing too tall. Top it. Let it slow down for a week and let the rest catch up. Upper middle branches always need heavy lst. Lowers need help to grow up not sideways. Get it to this point and your work is over. They will grow evenly.

If you need to slow something down but not for a week long. Fim it. It will recover quicker.

0szC cIc
IMG 20200103 123005
IMG 20200129 125825
IMG 20200304 142212
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

You train them so beautifully and systematically. It is truly an art. I hope everything is looking up a little for you brother! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
I am new to the growing scene not to mention what I call the "new" weed scene as last time I bought a bag of weed was about 15+ years ago and I had slown way down before that trying to keep a job! To me I see so many different techniques and genotypes that I consider it similar to artwork! Love it and can't wait to see what creations I may come up with down the line! I also love your signature.

Positive Vibes! 👍

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Thanks. I practiced on a rosemary and blueberries bush for years. Training and shaping. That's nice of you to say.
Thats awesome. I am growing some primocane bearing blackberries and have 3 blueberry bushes I planted 2 seasons ago. The BlackBerry plants are awesome as I get fruit from june (big crop) all the way to frost. Rabbits set my blueberries back as they ate them to nubs over winter! Hope to see fruit this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom