BKs Bean Popping & Chucking Adventure

• Thread starter bunkerking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

So it look like the new house I'll be moving too doesn't have space for a tent. :( basement studio. I might be able to grow at a friend's house indoors, or just grow autos outdoors. So I don't have to worry about lighting. Start em indoors and just find fast flowering ones. Bummer but will adapt.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

So it look like the new house I'll be moving too doesn't have space for a tent. :( basement studio. I might be able to grow at a friend's house indoors, or just grow autos outdoors. So I don't have to worry about lighting. Start em indoors and just find fast flowering ones. Bummer but will adapt.
Sorry to hear that brother. Hopefully things will work out and you can find another place to grow much more than before!

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Great and wise @MIMedGrower if I may borrow your eyes again. Do you see Iron or N issues in the fans?
Man that is cool AF looking! You are a master manipulator my friend! Nothing look to competing for light. I can't get over the colors. Is that MK Ultra?

bunkerking

bunkerking

But I'm running 3ml of growbig now, I run 5ml normally. Can't be too much nutes, just cant.

Gotta be salt build up from drying out? Might have to hit it hard with bonemeal to just clean out the media.

And ty got your input. Will try to fix it.

I may have to switch to just Bonemeal only. and run it for another 7-10 days. Harvest. Because i just cant keep up with how much its drinking. Need to remove all salts.

Plus moving end of the month. Need to dry it.

Last edited:
bunkerking

bunkerking

Dont know about great or wize. ;-)

Sorry I missed his alert last night. Looks like you need to cut back on nutes. Tips are burning. Some shiny dark leaves.

I think so atleast. Your one of the last super smart guys on here. Not that anyone isn't smart, or something.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I think so atleast. Your one of the last super smart guys on here. Not that anyone isn't smart, or something.

Well im just guessing from a pic. you say you are feeding light. What is the input and runoff ec (ppm)? And what are you feeding?

A side pic and close ups would help.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Well im just guessing from a pic. you say you are feeding light. What is the input and runoff ec (ppm)? And what are you feeding?

A side pic and close ups would help.

Not sure on PPMs sorry. But I was running 5ml Growbig for the entire time, now its 3ml. So within the last few weeks. PPMs have almost dropped in half.

My best guess is its how much water its drinking before i feed again. Its spiking the ppm's in the coir.

As the tip burn stopped after i started watering twice a day. So might be still dealing with build up or not enough feeds.

bunkerking

bunkerking

So if that is what's happening.

Hitting with bonemeal only will stop toxicity and move towards def.
As all the salts are pushed out, nothing to spike.

Ill get you photos tonight.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Not sure on PPMs sorry. But I was running 5ml Growbig for the entire time, now its 3ml. So within the last few weeks. PPMs have almost dropped in half.

My best guess is its how much water its drinking before i feed again. Its spiking the ppm's in the coir.

As the tip burn stopped after i started watering twice a day. So might be still dealing with build up or not enough feeds.

Without the numbers you are just guessing.

And whats the bonemeal for? You run that through the coco?

bunkerking

bunkerking

Bonemeal will lock up all the nutes so they can't be accessed by the plant. Only microbes. Along with giving it flavor, oil production and all that jazz. Allows you to reset the media.

Yep it's predigested bone meal. Liquid.

IMG 20200124 173111 197
bunkerking

bunkerking

Actually my water source did change about a month ago. Could be too high of cal levels, maybe iron levels? plus drinking way too much too fast, before I can water again.

New source is a local spring, if I recall.

Could be So many things. So I guess bonemeal till it's done. It's what I flushed with last grow.

I'll get a ppm meter next grow.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Actually my water source did change about a month ago. Could be too high of cal levels, maybe iron levels? plus drinking way too much too fast, before I can water again.

New source is a local spring, if I recall.

Could be So many things. So I guess bonemeal till it's done. It's what I flushed with last grow.

I'll get a ppm meter next grow.

Too much calcium locks out nutes for sure. But i would never want to do that.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Too much calcium locks out nutes for sure. But i would never want to do that.

Eh? Are you not using microbes then?

Yah im locking it up, and the plants gonna release chemicals to attract the microbes that help trade it food it wants.

Im locking it up to reset the media, so toxicity stops.

bunkerking

bunkerking

We are just starting the final flush rather than try to fix stuff for another 2 weeks of growing. Needs to come down soon regardless. Microbes + stored food should get it another week.

Top Bottom