BKs Bean Popping & Chucking Adventure

• Thread starter bunkerking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

I think it's similar to a hydro cloner. You don't see them often with domes. As the stems get all the water and oxygen they need. For why it works for me. Stole the idea from eds coco guide.

Farmer P

Farmer P

A couple years back I brought in a clone from my outdoor grow and with it came some thrips. My garage stayed cold so they never really did well and I managed to get rid of them quick by spraying the next generation of clones when I cut them with neem oil and sm90. It was luckily never a big deal for me at all in fact I didn't even notice them until my friend who I gave a cut to told me he got thrips from me. I didn't believe him at first until I looked close at mine. Well I talked to him yesterday and he still has them! (Ouch)

bunkerking

bunkerking

Hmmmm. Stretch on mk ultra isnt that bad yet.

From what ive read, there are 3 pheno types.

So the info could have been about the other two.

This is the better one, from what im reading.

Still early, lets see what happens in a week.

bunkerking

bunkerking

another 24 hours on the clone. wow.

its a battle to not let them get too root bound before the final pot.

Note: this has been watered daily from the day it got cut. Just took awhile due to temps. Ive had mk push out roots in 5-7 days during the warm season.

Hu5Ze7qg
6eKX hVQ
Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Current plan for a Bloom feeding schedule:
  • Week 3: 5ml Growbig | 5ml Calmag | 2ml BigBloom
  • Week 3 1/2: 5ml Growbig | 5ml Calmag | 3ml BigBloom

• Week 4: 5ml Growbig | 5ml Calmag | 5ml BigBloom
  • Week 4 1/2: 5ml Growbig | 5ml Calmag | 7ml BigBloom

• Week 5: 5ml Growbig | 4ml Calmag | 5ml BigBloom | 1/8 tbsp Potassium Sulfate
  • Week 5 1/2: 5ml Growbig | 3ml Calmag | 3ml BigBloom | 1/4 tbsp Potassium Sulfate

• Week 6: 5ml Growbig | 2ml Calmag | 2ml BigBloom | 1/2 tbsp Potassium Sulfate

• Week 7: 4ml Growbig | 1ml Calmag | 1ml BigBloom | 1/4 tbsp Potassium Sulfate

hope i haven't annoyed you too badly @Aqua Man , im sure you are just busy with your holidays. Hope you are enjoying the time with fam, buddy. You have been of great help, and really appreciate you helping me get this far. May 2020 be good to you.
Sorry I missed this bro. Potassium sulphate is a good option just pay attention for cal/mg nitrogen deficiency. That will indicate your K levels are a bit to high in which case mag sulfate will be a decent substitute or even rotating one then the other. I'm guessing you are add more for the sulfate than K even though the K will also be beneficial I may stop the K 2-3 weeks before harvest.

Just my thoughts but many ways to skin a cat.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Sorry I missed this bro. Potassium sulphate is a good option just pay attention for cal/mg nitrogen deficiency. That will indicate your K levels are a bit to high in which case mag sulfate will be a decent substitute or even rotating one then the other. I'm guessing you are add more for the sulfate than K even though the K will also be beneficial I may stop the K 2-3 weeks before harvest.

Just my thoughts but many ways to skin a cat.

9 week strain.

So im likely gonna be ok with my current setup. Where i cut back on week 7.
0 on week 8/9 (flush)

Will do on cal/mag. I did double buffer the coco used in the last two transplants.
So my hopes is, i should be ok.

Grow big hydro has like 2% cal in it.

So it will still get mag/cal. Just reduced, along with N.

Guess we will see.

ty bud.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Canopy finally filled in all the way.
Still no major stretching, starting to show sex.

Id guess the lime color is just from rapid growth?

XBVxfXJm
bunkerking

bunkerking

Also trying a 1/4 coco mat for a "pot topper"...

Need to make sure the water is evenly getting to everything.
Another pretest for automation. One day.

The idea of flooding shit scares me.

Y wAx50A
bunkerking

bunkerking

I'm thinking the yellowing is maybe iron related. From a lack of heavy run off, reducing watering to once a day, or been lazy and running 6.2ish ph lately. But I don't think that would cause these issues.

Best guess is build up. Oh.. I should hit it with some slf.

Now that I got a larger measuring cup. I can have more run off. She is drinking up like 1500ml daily.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'm thinking the yellowing is maybe iron related. From a lack of heavy run off, reducing watering to once a day, or been lazy and running 6.2ish ph lately. But I don't think that would cause these issues.

Best guess is build up. Oh.. I should hit it with some slf.

Now that I got a larger measuring cup. I can have more run off. She is drinking up like 1500ml daily.
I saw that picture the other day and I didn't comment at the time but I also believe it's an iron deficiency. In the morning I'll read through your thread over coffee and see what your medium is excetera and maybe we can find the issue

bunkerking

bunkerking

When I transplanted. I only had a 1000ml cup. And that barely got any run off. Plus I have been waking up later. Lights off at 8am. So only watering once a day.

Now I'm running more water, but still once a day. Doesnt look better, but for sure not getting worse.

Should know in a few more days.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Could be cal toxicity. Tap water, calmag, grow big. Low run off, built up too much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom