• Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

• Week 1: 5ml Growbig | 2ml MagAmp
  • Week 2: 5ml Growbig | 2ml MagAmp

• Week 3: 5ml Growbig | 2ml MagAmp | 2ml BigBloom
  • Week 3 1/2: 5ml Growbig | 2ml MagAmp | 3ml BigBloom

• Week 4: 5ml Growbig | 2ml MagAmp| 5ml BigBloom
  • Week 4 1/2: 5ml Growbig | 2ml MagAmp| 7ml BigBloom 1/8 tbsp Potassium Sulfate

• Week 5: 5ml Growbig | 3ml MagAmp| 5ml BigBloom | 1/4 tbsp Potassium Sulfate
  • Week 5 1/2: 5ml Growbig | 3ml MagAmp | 3ml BigBloom | 1/2 tbsp Potassium Sulfate

• Week 6: 5ml Growbig | 3ml MagAmp| 2ml BigBloom | 1/4 tbsp Potassium Sulfate

• Week 7: 4ml Growbig | 2ml MagAmp | 1ml BigBloom

• Week 8:(If needed) 3ml Growbig | 2ml MagAmp

• Week 8 1/2: Flush

• Week 9: Flush

Updated schedule post @Aqua Man talk.

Its time to remove calmag, its not needed anymore with buffered coco.
One less bottle to buy/deal with. Its also starting to lockout iron, and cause other issues.

Last edited:
bunkerking

bunkerking

Well that was a strange yesterday. Need more spoons. Had to stop, was pointless to keep pushing it.

Just wanted to quickly say. @Aqua Man , nailed it. 5ml gb and low dose of mag sulfate. 0 calmag. Noticeable growth in height. Iron def is rapidly healing. For mk ultra.

Cindy is looking better too. Yellow in the vains are almost gone.

bunkerking

bunkerking

This looks like a new toxicity. Maybe it was the humic acid.
(it up taking more then it should - and 5ml is max really. Could run less with humic acid)Hard to say.
Need to wait for new growth to confirm. Stopped using the acid.

Iron problem looks better though.

F5IBbhWA
XIckN94w
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

This looks like a new toxicity. Maybe it was the humic acid.
(it up taking more then it should - and 5ml is max really. Could run less with humic acid)Hard to say.
Need to wait for new growth to confirm. Stopped using the acid.

Iron problem looks better though.
I think that still is an iron deficiency problem
Screenshot 20200108 123218 Google

bunkerking

bunkerking

actually yah that make sense.

MK ultra didnt get the heavy flushing for a week or so. (cal build up still lingering)

The babies did. They are not showing any signs of issues after the change.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man have you ever been wrong before? You always are right lol. Here is cindy.
I'm wrong plenty ask my wife lol. On a lot of this I'm only giving my best guess. It's like playing the odds based on description given, environmental factors and plant responses. Good info gives a better change of finding the likely culprit. You would be surprised how many times people aren't entirely truthful about stuff. No guarantees here though only advice.

bunkerking

bunkerking

I'm wrong plenty ask my wife lol. On a lot of this I'm only giving my best guess. It's like playing the odds based on description given, environmental factors and plant responses. Good info gives a better change of finding the likely culprit. You would be surprised how many times people aren't entirely truthful about stuff. No guarantees here though only advice.

Just dont forget. Its not happy wife, happy life.

Its happy spouse, happy house. :D <3

bunkerking

bunkerking

Oh I forgot to mention.

The ph of the nute res. After it does its initial drop to 5 something ph. Its been Insanely stable at around 6.07 - 6.12. It takes about 24 hours.

A tad high but i don't have to add any phos acid.

With grow big and magamp. Hopefully the k sulfate doesn't react too much. The Process it's so much easier this way lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh I forgot to mention.

The ph of the nute res. After it does its initial drop to 5 something ph. Its been Insanely stable at around 6.07 - 6.12. It takes about 24 hours.

A tad high but i don't have to add any phos acid.

With grow big and magamp. Hopefully the k sulfate doesn't react too much. The Process it's so much easier this way lol.
I'm thinking of switching to sulfuric acid after I use this up. Probably still a couple grows. I think it will be more beneficial to nutrient ratios and flowering. I just need to source some food grade stuff and haven't looked into that yet.

bunkerking

bunkerking

I'm thinking of switching to sulfuric acid after I use this up. Probably still a couple grows. I think it will be more beneficial to nutrient ratios and flowering. I just need to source some food grade stuff and haven't looked into that yet.

That's my hopes and dreams. Isn't it like 0-47-0. So any amount really is alot? Ph down (gh)

Top Bottom