BKs Bean Popping & Chucking Adventure

• Thread starter bunkerking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That's my hopes and dreams. Isn't it like 0-47-0. So any amount really is alot?
All depends on how much you use... That's the important thing.

My ferts are very low in P so I don't think it's a big concern 9-6-17. But more and more studies are showing P is needed in much smaller amounts than previously thought and P toxicity seems to be a pretty common thing with all these bloom boosters out there.

I don't think if your ph is only requiring to drop say 0.4 that it's going to take much with an average buffering capacity. Maybe 0.25ml per gal?

bunkerking

bunkerking

All depends on how much you use... That's the important thing.

My ferts are very low in P so I don't think it's a big concern 9-6-17. But more and more studies are showing P is needed in much smaller amounts than previously thought and P toxicity seems to be a pretty common thing with all these bloom boosters out there.

I don't think if your ph is only requiring to drop say 0.4 that it's going to take much with an average buffering capacity. Maybe 0.25ml per gal?

True. I do enjoy less work though. :) more so when it's good for the plant.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Oh well that's good to know. Won't hurt if I do. But can be lazy and get away with not adding it. When it's in range.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Yah, anything above 6.3 and I get abit iffy on using it. As the Machinist used to say. Eh, close enough. (.005" tolerance)

bunkerking

bunkerking

As a millwright I would say 0.005? what are we building a space craft? lol

Lol Ive hit +-.001

Give me a pre 60s cast iron beast, and a good dail indicator... also some good weed. I'll build your space ship.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Man I miss machining. I don't miss crying from pain of standing all day. Id so love a mill, or lathe. Even a mini one to convert to cnc.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Man I miss machining. I don't miss crying from pain of standing all day. Id so love a mill, or lathe. Even a mini one to convert to cnc.
I miss the work sometimes. More the challenges it gave and the feeling of solving them.

I really do believe that careers also play a huge role in our own identity. That's why people have a hard time after retirement. The feeling of loss of identity in a sense.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Yah for real. I'm still proud of making the world's 1st crawl box from a 205 transfer case. I called it the 102.5 lol. I used my machining power for evil. Mawahahaha. Man that truck has serious power on double low.

bunkerking

bunkerking

This new medication is fucking up my shit - it sucks because i can watch myself have meltdowns, but can rarely stop it.
It sucks making an ass out of yourself all the time.

I am really unsure of what i want out of this forum...

but i do know id like to say: @Enforcer , @Aqua Man , @cemchris , @Vondank420

Thank you. I have not seen flowers in awhile.

Wouldnt be here without you all. <3

AgZ3X5sA
Enforcer

Enforcer

This new medication is fucking up my shit - it sucks because i can watch myself have meltdowns, but can rarely stop it.
It sucks making an ass out of yourself all the time.

I am really unsure of what i want out of this forum...

but i do know id like to say: @Enforcer , @Aqua Man , @cemchris , @Vondank420

Thank you. I have not seen flowers in awhile.

Wouldnt be here without you all. <3
On the first part, I totally know how you feel. Happy to help man👍

bunkerking

bunkerking

Yah.... Oh what are you hitting lux wise @Enforcer with a 600?

One thing I've noticed with a better trained plant. I can get my bulb closer and hit 35-40,000 lux. Bulb is rated for 28k. So... I'm guessing that's off 1 single point. And the top of the bulbs photons are coming back down and getting focused into a small area.

Enforcer

Enforcer

In veg I use a 400w MH. I keep it high off of fresh clones. But once established I drop it down. I like to keep it between 20k-40k lux. Harder to do as the bulb ages. Yes, I agree training is great to increase the canopy. I’ve never used cool tubes. But I can’t see them spreading the light out very much. In flower I run an LED and lux is a poor measurement for the strength of that type of light.

bunkerking

bunkerking

In veg I use a 400w MH. I keep it high off of fresh clones. But once established I drop it down. I like to keep it between 20k-40k lux. Harder to do as the bulb ages. Yes, I agree training is great to increase the canopy. I’ve never used cool tubes. But I can’t see them spreading the light out very much. In flower I run an LED and lux is a poor measurement for the strength of that type of light.

Awesome.

Yah that's kind of what I thought. Most lights can hit similar lux/par. But it's mostly about the foot print. And depth. With hps/mh.

I maybe see a 4-7*f jump on lights on. It produces no heat. Was like 15-20* when I ran it without a tube.

bunkerking

bunkerking

I did also get more weight due to more colas because of the wider spread though. Fluffy nugs (Non air tube)But we will see how mk yeilds.

Top Bottom