Black African seeds

• Thread starter Captain ChroniK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just heard down the Grape Vine that `someone` claims I gave them some of my African Black Majic seeds and they plan on making crosses. Well if I ever do release any they would start out very hybred crosses with only a small amount of the genetics.I know the value of what I got and would not allow others to hack these genetics before I got first crack! I so far I have given out zero seeds with even a hint of African Black Magic genetics in them. I have only grown them out a few times myself and only to provide fresh seed to store. I have given out a few bags of bud to a few people but that started up a stir and seems maybe a legend about the strain.As good as this strain is, I wouldn`t say it completly holds up to what has been said about it.Not wanting to say they lied as at least one person is highly respected,but perhaps the truth can also be streched a little with time.They are a very hard strain to grow!

I have also had a few people try to con me out of seeds.They ended up with something else that wasn`t to bad in it`s self ,but not the African strain they hoped for.I have had hard money offers but figured if they were willing to pay that much the genetics would be worth much more in future sales and turned down the offers. So if you see any seeds out there that claim to be African Black Magic, I dout it.But they didn`t get them from me.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry but im confuse now..Mark are u captian chronick? Or is that u that have the juju ogi? seeds?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m not captian chronick and I can`t say much about him or his seeds. I` had this strain for years and am the only one I know that does.He may have them also but can`t vouch for that.Or he may have an other good strain from Africa? Or maybe a fake. I just don`t know. I gess if he sends his seeds out and they are the real deal we will know won`t we?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Can u post pics of that god damn juju ogi please!! Even veg cut or seed anything u have...Do u have pics where she turns blue? or black stems?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I don`t and won`t even be working with that strain anytime soon.It would involve having the right set up to even try it.As I said it is a hard strain to grow. I also need to be better known as a breeder before I would releise a hybred of it.I am in no possition to do much of any breeding right now as I`m almost homeless and near forecloser on my home.I got a lot of great strains to work with and hope to do so again some day.

The strain that sometimes becomes purple top to bottem I did release was Talk of Kabul an IBL from the Kush Mts. of Afganistan from 1996.There are a few packs sold but no grow reports with pictures I know of. This may change when people grow them out. I found when grown indoor they look like Bubba but grow much different outdoors. I`ll let any smoke/grow reports talk for themselfs.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Bubba? Interesting...I know how hard are real Africans strains, and i really dont want to grow some not anymore. But still i was curious because of that looking discribed by some. Anyway i wish u good luck with all your troubles! be safe... :damnhippie:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I too am intrested in seeing any pics/grow/smoke reports on the captain chronik`s seeds. Maybe thay are the same strain or aren`t ,but still cound be or maybe an other great strain? Hope someone gets em as the seeds looked very different than most seeds in the pictures he posted.

F

frogeye

i grew out the malawi and durban and both were pretty easy,not like alot of other sativas.as far as the black goes there are at least 3 or 4 kinds of african strains associated with the black label. Congo black,lesotho black,angola black and 1 or 2 more just cant remember what they are.Starting to think people are just makin stuff up about all these so called mystery black strains that only 1 or 2 people ever actually saw or smoked,urban legend of sorts.please prove me wrong so i can try some.peace

bongstar

bongstar

well here come's another new guy with input. heres my tribute.
i am in the middle of growing some black african right now. my father has had the seeds since the late 80s or early 90s. they were very large seeds most didnt sprout but a few did. i have one male seperate from my girl at the very end of flowering im going to polinate it so i can get some beans. i have never smoked it but i will definatly load some pics and post them soon. i can post them now but the plant is still green. from what my father tells me it dosent start turning purple till it starts budding fully. i wont let you guys down. and i will have seeds!!!! i am very excited as far as im concerned the strain is basicly extinct and im very proud that i can be part of bringing it back. trust me this is the real deal and you will soon see when i post the pics. thanks for reading any comment or questions hit me up.

N

NorthernApollo

bongstar - I can't wait to see some pics and smoke report! Hopefully its bomb! I still can't believe the size of those seeds!

I've been obsessed with african genetics for a while now, I have a strain that was cultivated by a indigenous tribe for generations... its really unique but lacks some potency. No awesome first hand story behind it, gifted. I want to make a cross of that with O. haze or haze hybrid... mmmm.....

How silimar might reeferman's 'african black' be? I can't find it available right now, but some forums talking about it said it was pretty bomb, head stash style.

RM african x indigenous naked people's stash = awesome? haha.

F

FFMang

bongstar, northern apollo, and MarkCastle (especially) -- please send an email to [email protected] -- i have relevant things i'd like to discuss, but i need 50 posts here to send private messages.
if you guys are on other forums, we can chat there... i'm at ICMag, UDG, and SShare... also rollitup, uk420, etc but i'm not their often. my other handles are FreedomFighter, and F.F. and FF - or variations there of....

Now---

i just read most of this thread.... it looks as though everyone overlooked something very important
I'm going back to Africa in about 2/3 months from now, first I'm going to Ghana and from there I'll travel to Nigeria by road.

My personal guess -- he started this thread (every day learning how rare/coveted and monitarily valuable his seeds are) and then....

he started the (or atleast some) seeds without knowing the grow was going to take 3-6 months
he either killed the plants or gifted to friends, and left for africa.

OR

he realized how much money he could make from these... got greedy, and started coveting the beans.... and he clearly doesn't have the experience to actually grow these, in turn fucking over everyone here and the strain itself.... :dull

i'm praying he is a good guy, and is on vacation in africa, and will bring back even more gems, and has read a few books on cannabis growing :sun

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

This guy made a lot of promises to people after getting a few packs of killer gear and never coming thru. He also attempted to get people to send $$$ to a Paypal account and disappeared. Here are some Black African Durban that came from a good source.They were some of the smallest seeds that I have ever germed. I'm excited to see what happens.

01520.JPG
01421.JPG

Motarebel

Motarebel

No shit? The dude gave ma a long list of wants in trade of the Black,glad i didn't send him beans now.

M

MR.Budworthy

Would love to be able to share this strain with the people of south Carolina where I live.

B

BeachBummed

why just south carolina??? that post just seems sketchy cant put my finger on why...

man i just came across this and read it, and all i can say is im reminded about my a co-employees "brother died" and he had to go to NYC for a funeral. i found facebook pictures of him partying his ass of IN TOWN.

maybe i just like to call people out on bullshit, but without a single picture of africa or anything that was going on but some big seed next to small seeds is kind of far fetched. i was struck reading through this how much rep and support this kid was getting, and didnt have ANYTHING to back the shit up. that one post where the kid said he shit gold bricks and what not made me laugh so f-ing hard.

man. as far as im concerned this was some 17 year old in his moms house just shooting flames up asses. and got some killer gear out of it too as far as i've understood.

so hey guys i've got weed that grows GOLD!!!! it also forms light bulbs on it and illuminates itself. any takers?

i'll only trade for cuts of straight lines.

hahahahahaha. all i can say is if that is what REALLY went down, that kid is fu-cking SLICK
~Bum

G

grenbone

I just pray that he is in Africa hunting down more congo beans the size of coconuts. And if he is doing just that, I hope he is safe in his travels. I have a feeling this is not the case (considering he never made good on the deal made between him and JJ).

..that would be such a fucking choad-wrangler move if this guy did pull a fast one. :big_boss:

Top Bottom