Black gold..Texas Tea..bigger run

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jobo

wow, thats the biggest ISO run ive seen yet.

Hows the product compare to BHO?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
wow, thats the biggest ISO run ive seen yet.

Hows the product compare to BHO?

Two totally different products when your done...BHO is definately cleaner to smoke but the process, yield, and collection process suck with BHO, way more volitale, flamable, and dangerous IMO..and expensive as all hell to make in volume plus you feel like a meth cook when your makin it.

The ISO I make is marketed as "Pheonix Tears" and is a real specific product now being sucked up by the cancer patients in the area. This process could be refined a little more for a cleaner product but then it becomes something else as a product and I am back to square one as far as gettin market exceptence and use.

I actually make three different oil products now with thre forms of delivery...eat straight, smoke, or eat a capsule and I can set each one of the oils up in any of those forms.

I have enough trim around here for a couple thousand vials so i will be slowly workin through it. I am trying to get up to 1000ml batch runs right now.

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
ya i like how you say you can only do 100 mL at a time, thats only 3.4 ounces of iso, thats quite a bit of oil, for you to be doing mult. runs w/o finisishing

Hard to make the ml to .oz conversion with oil because of the specific density of the oil it's wieght is not a straight number against the volume..Volume is pretty much the only way we can measure it otherwise it is all over the place...a ml of paint weighs way more than a ml of water, same preciple..

Tex

J

Jalisco Kid

Check out FOAF's method at icmag on making oil with recyclable butane. You just need to modify a a/c charging station. It would give you a more potent elixir for your patients. I do not think it would give you to much of a PR problem with your patients. I think they will see the difference right away. It would be like the dif between a hand job and a blow job. And with his method of using teflon bags it is not all that messy. Suerte JK

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Took a bunch to my boys at The Healing Center today so they are stocked for a few days..a bunch of flowers also..

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Thanks my brutha....you know me, doin what I do..

Cage matches up here on the 24th..chicks as wll, should be crazy..

Tex

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

I'm down!
I'll be able to do whatever whenever after sunday evening.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is a 40 vial run I did last night about midnight..I was playing with a badass vet syringe that they use to shoot cattle, worked pretty good but the orafice is way to small to work with...

I will show ya some gel caps later, now thats a trick to do without makin a mess and it takin forever..I have samples testing now to see how long the gel caps will hold up before breaking down...ambiant room temps only take overnight but the refridgerator test are lookin good, 4 days and counting.

Tex

Oil 14
Oil 15
Oil 16
J

Jalisco Kid

Have you ever used other solvents for people with arthritis? JK

pork

pork

Damn, TK looks like some serious action over there! Keep up the good work

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Have you ever used other solvents for people with arthritis? JK

We have done all kinds of crazy shit with this oil, sauves, body butter, applied directly to giant open wounds, used as an ointment all kinds of stuff..

Tex

homebrew420

homebrew420

Always impressive. If you don't mind me asking what flavas did you unload at the Healing Center?

H

hemp4health

Hey Tex, whats the going rate for the oil at the dispensaries?

I

in the air

how do you make your oil tk? besides the 100% iso part. do you use filter and funnel or what? if you don't mind me asking lol.

ITA

L

Liberty_Seed

^^^what he asked? how long is the soak or is it shakend up abit then double boiler processed right away? Iam near time and want to try this method(smaller run). 1 oz trim to how many fluid oz's of iso?

Just waiting on more details before I go to the paint store (sherwen williams)

Any brand (100%iso) I should look for specificly so I dont have to ask any questions in the store?

:420: inspiration as always tk, my wake in bake was some of the tk mixta this morning strong on the eyes but mellow buzz that kinda makes you yearn for more and more. But this was uncured only hung and dried 10 days and sweating now in paper sack probley wont be around to see a full cure,lol. 1 mixta left to chop letting this one go longer.

A

AFS420

i just made some a day ago used 91% ISO the closer to 100% the better but it hard to find anything past 91% instead of a 2-4 min process it becomes a 20-30 min process using a weeker dose. not sure on the oz i use 250g and came out with 26g of oil.

Top Bottom