Blacklight Grow

• Thread starter Scrull87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scrull87

:banana1sv6: I listen to Black Label Society, Pantera, Iced Earth, Mayhem. I'm really into black viking metal and folk metal like Svartsot "Gravollet" and Bathory "Through blood by Thunder"

I play MW2 on my PS3. Send me your screen name and I'll send you a message.

Download Gravollet and Through Blood by Thunder.

Don't change your opinion I still like black metal like darkthrone and mayhem.

DSCF0006
DSCF0009
DSCF0010
DSCF0013
DSCF0014
Venom818

Venom818

what kind of soil are u using bro i hope its not dirt u got from outside your house.

M

Malachi

what happened to the other scragglers you had? did you cull them and have to start over?

S

Scrull87

Hyponex soil. Yep had to start over w/ better genes this time. About to start them on CO2 in a few minutes.

R

radical farmer

Still using the blacklight to grow them?

If your into viking black metal check out Finntroll. My wife is a big fan of them. Kind of like polka-black-metal, but they believe they are trolls and all their songs are about killing christians! haha pretty fun stuff. Its like evil irish drinking songs!

M

mgpilot

If your into viking black metal check out Finntroll. My wife is a big fan of them. Kind of like polka-black-metal, but they believe they are trolls and all their songs are about killing christians! haha pretty fun stuff. Its like evil irish drinking songs!

LMAO i remember when i used to listen to them, funny ass shit. :banana:

But ya my MW2 is mgpilot...find me

S

Scrull87

I sent you a friend request. I'm definitely going to look for that band on BEEMP3.com . I can take some camera phone pics I'll upload a photo of when I went to see Devin Townsend Project if I can.

S

Scrull87

:sun2: Also found some shrooms in my dirt this morning I'm happy.

TmpFile
TmpFile 2
M

Malachi

thats a sign of some good quality soil, when you have fungus spores in it

T

the Rock

:fighting0040:I think it will make the THC go up so I'm going to switch up bulbs every week or so for people like me and people like you. I'm going to test in inches how much it grows each week with the blacklight and without so stay tuned in ...

lose the blacklight

S

Scrull87

What soil should I get when I decide to transplant. I think the mushrooms look cool , so I'm not going to kill them. I'm going to add them to my 2 lb. goal so I don't have that much more to go.

M

Malachi

if you want 2 pounds your first step is to go and buy a 1000W light

Venom818

Venom818

Hyponex soil. Yep had to start over w/ better genes this time. About to start them on CO2 in a few minutes.

:rofl lmao man your 2 funny bro are u and ur buddy's going to breath on your plants really hard make sure they dont pass out or u will lose co2 but seriously get some fox farm soil bro.

M

mrdizzle

hahahahaha duuuuude, hahah that was a great thread. I am inspired and grateful. thank you skrully.

P.S. Dont forget to take your pills

Papa

Papa

Supporter
if you want 2 pounds your first step is to go and buy a 1000W light

of course i could be wrong, but I don't think they make 1,000w blacklights any longer. you might have to settle for a couple of 600w blacklights.

Papa

R

radical farmer

of course i could be wrong, but I don't think they make 1,000w blacklights any longer. you might have to settle for a couple of 600w blacklights.

Papa

hahahah! that had me dying bro! Maybe he could use a 1000w strobe light, or possibly even a lava lamp....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom