• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MsJones

I got mine from zack morris,

LOL I remember that phone - HUGE lol

man......i'm sorry but ya just gotta listen!

ganj on
bf

It's true

Slayer!!!!!!

Slayer is not black metal

Everythings fine they grow towards the blacklights and turn Lime green when they are on. I'm wondering if the blacklight really will make them more colorful.

Oh....honey....

I DO hope you ARE joking

This thread cracks me up! You guys are hilarious.

This how the Black Metal Kids I know dance......:boogie:

Some of us are black metal grown ups and I dance very well, thank you.

R

radical farmer

Wow! I love this thread! I can't wait to see how this kid does with his black light set up! Too funny, I also love how he isn't even listening to what anyone is saying.

Keep it up scrull! I wanna see this blacklight shit EXPLODE! 4lbs AT LEAST! You're gonna see this kid in the next issue of HT with his new great grow technology.

K

Kpezzy

nope....they don't grow towards blacklights.....they stretch up towards the SKY looking for the light that you are NOT providing them............the blacklight won't make them 'anything' but dead.

Logic bro.....it's kinda a slap in the face even keeping this thread open......there is nothing to be learned here and no value to this thread whatsoever.......other than a few people being able to try out some new jokes heheheheheheheheh

Some of us take our medicine pretty seriously......this thread is insulting.

bf

A slap in the face dude? :wondering really guy? a slap in the face? lighten up, So if something doesn't benefit you it should be taken away from everyone else? we apologize there was no value for you in this thread LOLZZZZZZZ :sign0065:

P

Praxis

This thread will teach people to NOT use black lights :stonedsmilie:

S

Scrull87

More pics of my last crop to cure your hunger until my sprouts get big enough to show. I don't know what yall are talking about. Its pretty damn bright when the blacklights are replaced with reg bulbs. Almost no stretching will post pics of how bright it is in the room soon.

All are doing fine so far....

THESE WERE NOT GROWN WITH A BLACKLIGHT!:animal0057:

M

Malachi

I'm sure this brings back old memories for a lot of us farmers, minus the black lights, I still remember my first growing attempt and that is all it was, an attempt. You do have a lot to learn kid, but I commend you for trying. That is a lot more I can say for a lot of my lazy friends that show up unannounced all the time and expect me to blaze down the kronic with them. If you want to get serious about it, you have a lot of reading to do. Put down the controller and do some reading!

On a side not I am still laughing my ass off on some of the comments in here.

D

death machine

this is 1 hell of an interesting grow!! looks like sky is the limit on this 1,, im predicting huge yields, keep up the good work son and remember to brush your teeth before mum tucks you in,:thinking

S

Scrull87

HaHa I think they got some kind of underlying personality flaw and they take it out on me the black metal "kid" that's 23 .

N

negative 1

lol, sorry bro we are just poking a little fun at ya is all, shit your thread got more views than mine and i been at this awhile now....i believe your persona though allows you to feel like every one is picking on you and justify it to yourself as such....on this site your kinda "in the bigs" so to speak and you'll get your balls busted from time to time...... ehat you listenin to? dimmu borgir? keep your head up and as stated by someone else...put down the controller and pick up a growbook, order some seeds and do it up....i wouldn't post nothing more up bout blacklights though...also if you are growin in your parents house you should consider their feelings on the matter and use them for judgement in your desicions....all the best
negs

sky high

sky high

Damn...I sure wish we woulda had Heavy Metal back in the 70's....

But seriously guys...can you say "Phototron" candidate? ( and doooood...make sure you get the shiny gravel that reflects all of that floro light back onto the plant or you won't grow the uber dankity-dank)

I bet you could fit some nifty blacklights in one of those horticultural wonders, huh?

onward, through the fog machine...

s h

R

radical farmer

Who you listening too? Burzum, Mayhem, Finntroll, Varg, Darkthrone? My girlfriend used to be big into black metal. Not in the ridiculous "lets paint our faces and wear all black with fishnets" kind of black metal... Just the music itself and how they all hate christians and burn down churches in norway. I was actually just skimming through my copy of "Burning Churches : The Rise Of The Satanic Metal Underground" all about black metal. I'm more into techy grindcore/death metal though. Black metal is too slow and boring for me.

R

radical farmer

yeah, its very down tuned, muddied sound, with the same drawn out riff over and over. Usually the production quality is (intentionally) horrible as well, making it even more difficult to listen to. These "new" black metal bands now can't even call themselves black metal. Its too over produced.

M

mgpilot

nice idea, black lights and all, wonder how they will turn out
what i learned form university is that backlights travel at a different wavelength frequency, that is not to say that its completely different form natural light which encompasses a variety of spectrums, backlight focuses on one more than the others so ya your plant will turn out...different. but not necessarily die

BTW what do you play Call of Duty on (ps3 or xbox), cuz i'm down to challenge you to a duel good sir.

M

mgpilot

also just a tip, if your camera isnt too old. try to find a little flower icon on yor camera and switch it on, it focuses better for close shots:boogie:.......i had to include that emotion, never used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom