Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
108! Fish, or cut bait!
3AAC9EAE 1A3D 4F8E 9F47 BD3DB1B55DB6

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Time to break with tradition and try feeding them. I can’t just sit here and leave well enough alone! Reckon I’ll get their downward spiral started. Brewing up some terp tea with 95% pure oxygen from a concentrator. Will make it a short brew. With a little of dis and a little dat thrown in. Keeping it organic. I wonder if there is such a thing as too much oxygen while bubbling tea. I guess I’ll find out. start on these two guinea pigs and progress outback.
F363F0B9 8319 4415 A0BF FB4F1D27374C
308E7EA5 BDAA 4934 A161 A6376E97201C

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Thanks, brother! Nothing ventured, nothing gained! I’m thinking these plants might suck most of the available nutrients out of those pots! We still have quite a ways to go. If the cops don’t get here, pretty soon, I’m going to be forced to expand this playpen!😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Made 5 gallons of tea at four times the recommended strength! started lugging it 2 gallons at a time 150 yards out to the plants. 2 gallons per plant watered in. Made two trips and called it all off! Way too much like work! Don’t know what the hell I was thinking!😆 whatever gets dumped on those plants from here on, needs to get prepared out there! Kind of like Benihana’s! L O L!

cpurola

cpurola

Made 5 gallons of tea at four times the recommended strength! started lugging it 2 gallons at a time 150 yards out to the plants. 2 gallons per plant watered in. Made two trips and called it all off! Way too much like work! Don’t know what the hell I was thinking!😆 whatever gets dumped on those plants from here on, needs to get prepared out there! Kind of like Benihana’s! L O L!
Me too! I haven't near as far to walk, about 200 feet, but I also now mix and distribute near the plants. Need to do that today.

Your plants look happy, good job.

We've had topsy turvy weather this year in Michigan. Dry Spring and now a wet August.
Thought I'd be safe with my afghan autos finishing middle of August but now I find bud rot in them. Geesch.

I started my photos late, beginning of June, hoping they wouldn't turn into monsters, but that stratagy didn't work, they're at least 7-8 foot tall and just starting to bloom! I topped them once, should have done it a couple of times.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Thanks. Nothing to write home to mom about. But I’ll take what I can get. Every grow is a house of cards that can come tumbling down around your ears at any time. L O L! Rot and mildew. Just come with the territory where you’re at. I don’t know how you do it. Just the opposite here. Kind of poor veg, weather. But excellent flower and finishing weather. I hear you on the big plants. They can be hard to maintain late in the season. That’s why I try and bend mine and keep them low. 68 years and ladders are a bad combination. Shoot some pics of your plants if you have a mind to. I’d like to see them. Keep your chin up and keep swinging. Pucker time is just around the corner! Have a good one.

cpurola

cpurola

Here are my photos in the back acre, (we have 2). Going CBD heavy this year, CBD Cream and Cheese, CBD Afghan, CBD Strawberry and Familiar Fruit(1:1). Free seeds, Apple Crumble, Purple Diesel Daze, and Fast Gorilla Glue. The Gorilla Glue was the first to flower.
NEXT YEAR, I plan to have a regulation type grow with very defined boxes and large walkways, this is ridiculous.

Been putting my afghan autos in the garage at night with the fan on them hoping to avoid more of the bud rot. Today I brought them out for a sun bath and a wayward cloud opened up shortly after getting them in position.
THEN the sun came out again. 2 hours later it happened AGAIN. 😒
(Now it's raining again, with the sun out.)(no rainbow, I checked)

Weed 2023
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Looking sweet! I know where you’re coming from. What looked like plenty of room in June is now a tight squeeze! L O L! Forces you to get up close and personal with your girls! You can always blast them with a leaf blower to get some of the excess off. In lieu of that , there gonna be a whole lot of shakin going on! Then you can go in and dry yourself off. Ha ha! What started off as a nice, relaxing hobby has now turned into a job! But it’s fun and rewarding! I hope you can get them close to the finish! Don’t be a stranger!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Man it’s looking great out there!
110, oof. Probably a foolish question but your humidity is super low out there right, hot and dry?

Hahah the second blueberry is one thing but the first one you showed may be worthy of the title 😂 healthy plant nonetheless but just so small compared to all your other stuff around it!
Hell yeah man, love it!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yep, dry down into the teens probably. I think that’s what makes it possible. Moisture in the air has never done me any good! Drier the better in my book. Thanks, LB! Will keep plugging away at it! I know you will do the same!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Yep, dry down into the teens probably. I think that’s what makes it possible. Moisture in the air has never done me any good! Drier the better in my book. Thanks, LB! Will keep plugging away at it! I know you will do the same!
Yeah I’ve got burnt by moisture myself if that makes sense anywhere haha.

Right now We are rocking 101 at 43% humidity

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah I’ve got burnt by moisture myself if that makes sense anywhere haha.

Right now We are rocking 101 at 43% humidity
I hear you,LB. You get up into the high 80s and 90s during the night I think. That would make me nervous! I took a bite of brownies last night. Then forgot and left the baggie down. One of the dogs ate probably 10 times what it would’ve taken to lock me up! What a dumb ass I am! The thing is just laying here, but it is still breathing. But pisses every time it gets up. Hope it makes it with no permanent damage! Thing took a massive dose of THC! And looks like it! Lol! I make them strong!

Last edited:
Lockebox

Lockebox

I hear you,LB. You get up into the high 80s and 90s during the night I think. That would make me nervous! I took a bite of brownies last night. Then forgot and left the baggie down. One of the dogs ate probably 10 times what it would’ve taken to lock me up! What a dumb ass I am! The thing is just laying here, but it is still breathing. But pisses every time it gets up. Hope it makes it with no permanent damage! Thing took a massive dose of THC! And looks like it! Lol! I make them strong!
Oh man haha. Tough choice between the wow and the laugh, hope the dogs alright dude 😂

Yeah I believe it on the humidity, my dehumidifier inside stays on constantly and raises the temp of my room a good 8 or 9 degrees.. plants don’t make the best roommates when they get the environment control

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Same as it ever was! Same as it ever was! Same as it ever was! Small garden, small plants, equals small headaches! Have to do something about this floor plan! Another example of piss, poor planning! That’s one thing I’m good at! Lol! Evening in the north Sacramento Valley. Peaceful!
8FA7C51F 16FC 475E 8AF1 E61B61022109
E9AA2C1D DDD7 438C A8B1 DFDB8C6BE6AD
C51ED1B2 FAC2 4ED5 9EDA 9161820EF4B4

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Top Bottom