Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I hear you,LB. You get up into the high 80s and 90s during the night I think. That would make me nervous! I took a bite of brownies last night. Then forgot and left the baggie down. One of the dogs ate probably 10 times what it would’ve taken to lock me up! What a dumb ass I am! The thing is just laying here, but it is still breathing. But pisses every time it gets up. Hope it makes it with no permanent damage! Thing took a massive dose of THC! And looks like it! Lol! I make them strong!
How’s the pup? I had one grab a Eddy once as well, he was defenitly lit, siting I the middle of the living room just staring at the wall, tried to give him a treat, he bit into the air about 6 times before he got the bone, was better the next morning though

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Was touch and go for 48 hours. But she is back to normal! Learned a valuable lesson there! If that was a kid, I’d be in jail! What a dumb fuck! She ate a massive dose. So put your shit away before it takes affect! Lol!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Was touch and go for 48 hours. But she is back to normal! Learned a valuable lesson there! If that was a kid, I’d be in jail! What a dumb fuck! She ate a massive dose. So put your shit away before it takes affect! Lol!
Yep! Wasent even that for me, I had put it down to close up the bag and put it up and he smelled it in the counter and grabbed it, worst part is none of my 4 dogs EVER take stuff off the counter I could leave a whole turkey dinner there and go to the store and they would never touch it so it was super odd that he did it.

Very glad to hear your puppo is ok!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Back at you, brother! Glad yours are too! Just goes to show you that THC probably never has killed anybody! You just can’t let your guard down. These are new dogs, and they will snag stuff off the counter! I found out that the hard way with four hamburger patties! Lol! Live and learn!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Back at you, brother! Glad yours are too! Just goes to show you that THC probably never has killed anybody! You just can’t let your guard down. These are new dogs, and they will snag stuff off the counter! I found out that the hard way with four hamburger patties! Lol! Live and learn!
For real, buds are one thing but edibles are a whole different beast lol

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Getting close! Only six or seven weeks to go! Come on drone! Make my day!
44A5896D E638 4775 97C3 C197D4DDF925
7AB85136 D42E 43FB AE1B 7F3D5DD54363
A9DE6DB2 67C9 487F B7FF DED65E387C94
A1D0BDC8 72B5 46E3 BA2E 5E72DD7F1C77

Last edited:
cpurola

cpurola

Water! I haven’t found a past yet that builds up a resistance to drowning! The plant doesn’t even blink! Then you just have to treat the lower stock and the soil if you need to. I could’ve left that plant in there for an hour! But it will never catch on! It’s not complicated enough!
LOL! Brilliant!
How did you keep the soil from falling out?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Pretty root bound in that pot! A little of the perlite fell off of the top. But you could cut a circular piece of cardboard or something with a slit in it to hold it in place! I think it would be perfect for somebody growing autos that runs into a pest problem. And that’s not a tiny plant that I dunked in there! I’m kind of hardheaded! I will lose a plant before I spray a bunch of pesticide, and or fungicide on buds! Just lucky enough to live where I can pull it off! My stuff gets hose down with water, a couple of times a week! And they love it! Just an example of a little bit of horse sense!

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

Water! I haven’t found a past yet that builds up a resistance to drowning! The plant doesn’t even blink! Then you just have to treat the lower stock and the soil if you need to. I could’ve left that plant in there for an hour! But it will never catch on! It’s not complicated enough!
That’s pretty wild. Garden looks good, dude.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Combination shaking and blowing from a distance seems to be working. Gotta get these girls dried out. Right on, Frankster!
This is what I did last year about this time to dry them off a little quicker after a rain. Works pretty good. Just like to keep throwing ideas out there somebody might be able to use them.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

It’s too simple and too cheap to ever catch on! L O L! What’s going on brother? Looking for your return to growing!
Mate I’m not to far away I’m actually missing it like mad but I’ve had nearly 6 months off growin now still got a fair few jars full the end of this month I’m goin on a family holiday last 1 before my daughter makes me old and turns me into a pop and then my friend il be back growing 👍 can’t wait them outdoor girls looking healthy azz mate hope weather plays ball for ya👍

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

This is what I did last year about this time to dry them off a little quicker after a rain. Works pretty good. Just like to keep throwing ideas out there somebody might be able to use them.
I miss old Frankster the mad bastard he was good to me even sent me beans from the other side of the world good stand up guy👍 hope ya doin well Franky👍

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I am with you! Miss a lot of that old bunch! Look forward to when you become a pop! I keep in touch with sambapati via email! I’ll have him pass your message along! I have to go down to the store, but I will post an update a little later that you can check out! Take it easy, brother! Oops, I should say grandpa! L O L!

Top Bottom