Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Damn PC! Aren’t you the lucky one! Batten down the hatches! Any wind and rain estimates? Well, whatever comes your way, good luck.
2891451C CF5E 4DC7 A7A7 87D1C7832895
lol!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hey there, I have another weather update from the cold north east...We have a hurricane pointed at us according to the weather reports. Not much of a summer but we get treated to the largest storm to ever hit Canadian waters......lol.....FK me anyone interested in a house swap for the weekend?

I've found a great website that gives me a great picture of whats coming and where its going......We're lucky it keeps moving North east and I'm on the Western Shore, south of Halifax. We'll still most likely lose power but I have a generator so I can hook up essential.....With nothing on 12/12 now as long as I provide light we'll be good.

Got one headed towards us too on wends

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Got one headed towards us too on wends
ya shit we're getting it at both ends......after a late start to the season we're now going to get caught up fast. We don't get what you guys get but we're not as prepared either......They say we have heavy wind with the colder air....its going to rip roofs off regardless.

AirHammer

AirHammer

Easterner Canadians must be buckling down hatches, Fiona is coming.

I experienced tropical storms, those were enough for me.

Goodluck be safe.

Jimmie

Jimmie

Good luck up in Nova Scotia, I’ve been through enough hurricane’s to know the absolutely suck. No power equals no water for a week. Everything is completely fucked. I was up in Nova Scotia camping at Porters lake on a surf trip, my friends pointed out that the campground did have lots of trees. I forget what hurricane it was that knocked everything down. Good luck and batten down the hatches.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
How the hell is it going up there Frankster? I know from backpacking in the fall when the nights get longer it’s hard to stay in the sack. Have to stay up later or get up early in the dark. L O L! Can only lay on a pad so long!

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

How the hell is it going up there Frankster? I know from backpacking in the fall when the nights get longer it’s hard to stay in the sack. Have to stay up later or get up early in the dark. L O L! Can only lay on a pad so long!
Concern of course of dying bro . 😆. That's why I don't generally do dangerous stuff alone. I'm not that sure footed anymore. Endurance issues...

Other than that I got the kid who's in his twenties to cut a few of the deadwood out. There's still another I need to get maybe others can be done too.. right arm hurts bad right now but I'm taking ibuprofen and Tylenol. Vitamins and amino acids. Fluids ...

Anyhow it's going to be a challenge to stay all year. But I'm determined to make it happen. I'd like to start using hand tools to split cedar trees that have been buried for some years. It's certainly what I need for building materials. Can do it at my leisure and not pulling a chord and heavy Saw Maintenance gas ECT. It's the right 👍 way forward

Smoking on alder and a little maple. I can take care of myself 🤠 if the mountain 🏔️ or 😺 don't get me

Rip Boz going to be avenged this winter if I get a chance

PXL 20220928 001022718
PXL 20220928 001010471
PXL 20220928 000947663
PXL 20220928 000938464
PXL 20220928 002325841
PXL 20220928 002444994
Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

Concern of course of dying bro . 😆. That's why I don't generally do dangerous stuff alone. I'm not that sure footed anymore

Other than that I got the kid who's in his twenties to cut a few of the deadwood out. There's still another I need to get maybe others can be done too.. right arm hurts bad right now but I'm taking ibuprofen and Tylenol. Vitamins and amino acids. Fluids ...

Anyhow it's going to be a challenge to stay all year. But I'm determined to make it happen. I'd like to start using hand tools to split cedar trees that have been buried for some years. It's certainly what I need for building materials
You would make someone a good wife, good looking BBQ'd mystery meat

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And watch out for that clam. I read up on them. They are supposedly water resistant. Not waterproof. So you will need to doctor it up somehow. In a couple of months drying things out will be one of the biggest headaches! What’s up with the shack? Can’t be made habitable?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And back to that grub! If you have to put that much sauce on it, it must not be too great! What was that line out of Don Quixote? Hunger, is the best Sauce! Now go take on a couple of windmills!

Top Bottom