Blue uprising all organic

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

top o the morning all, so ive been beatin:banghead: myself up on what to do with my blue uprising...then it hit me:angelic: shes getting transplanted into an 18 gallon tote today and im gonna rock her outside. she got too big for my cabinet,and i have a bunch of other stuff id like to get in there. i think she will do nicely in the great outdoors. plus nobody has done one outside yet....right? pics after tp. thanks to all my friends here. you guys mean alot to me. peace and enjoy the day

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
top o the morning all, so ive been beatin:banghead: myself up on what to do with my blue uprising...then it hit me:angelic: shes getting transplanted into an 18 gallon tote today and im gonna rock her outside. she got too big for my cabinet,and i have a bunch of other stuff id like to get in there. i think she will do nicely in the great outdoors. plus nobody has done one outside yet....right? pics after tp. thanks to all my friends here. you guys mean alot to me. peace and enjoy the day
Fabulous idea Dahling:cigar:

420alldaze

420alldaze

so after a shit ton of time.....lol heres big blue uprising.... 18 gallon tote with room to spare for top dressing in the future, roots veg and nute spikes. about to add some new fish ferts as a foliar and root drench. should be a beast by the end of the season.... enjoy
Bb
Bb2
Bb3
Bb4

peacentreez 42o

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
420alldaze

420alldaze

cat, med, top of tha morning! so heres bertha. shes really filling in. almost wanna do this one under my 600 all by her lonesomeo_O picked up a new 3x3 tent this week. cant wait to fill it up...lol shes been getting fish ferts, roots veg and bloom and molasses as usual. bout to shave her up and trying to get some cuts to root. shes got the stinky og smell to her already and shes not even flowering yet.....mmmm cant wait for this tree to fill up with fruit
Bu
Bu2
Bu3
Bu4

thanks for stopping by
enjoy the day

420alldaze

420alldaze

well friends and farmers, its the middle of august and big bertha (blue uprising) has started stackin some nice flowers . been feeding roots budda bloom, molasses,fish ferts and vigoro foliar and root drench. pics by the end of the day. peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

sooo here ya go...:D
Bertha
Bertha2
Bertha3
Bertha4
Bertha5

shes stacked and ready pack it on. stinkin like a true og before flower....gonna be some dank for sure... enjoy the day friends..
42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

oh have I got some pics for all you big blue uprising fans!:photogenic::D
stay tuned
42o

Top Bottom