Blue uprising all organic

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
great yr for growing outdoors ...wish i wouldn't of had workers in the yard ....would of had some beauties.... bring on the pic's

420alldaze

420alldaze

Bu3
Bu4
Bu5
Bu

sooo shes real photogenic, and stankin too:D shes eating roots buhda bloom, molasses and fish ferts. with a shot of vigoro when she absolutely needs that n. enjoy the day oh this is week 5 ish peacentreez
42o

Bu2
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Throw to on ther maybe a lil. Molasses let those middle sized fans turn color then pull three days after shades of green turn lighter shade

420alldaze

420alldaze

Throw to on ther maybe a lil. Molasses let those middle sized fans turn color then pull three days after shades of green turn lighter shade
I rock molasses all the way thru my friend with a nice dose of nitro and roots organics buudda bloom. just water and molasses for now and then nothing last week. to dry her up a bit..

420alldaze

420alldaze

holy shit, got some dry shots of this stinky og beauty comin up soon.... shit has got some funk that's what I have to say:D

420alldaze

420alldaze

what up friends, me being crazy about the cure has been the hold up:rolleyes: big props to uprising, wherever they are. hope all is good with them. they got a real nice stable cross here. smell of blue dream, with the proper amount of og funk to go with it... here ya go enjoy
Up
Up2
Up3
Up4
Bl1
Bl5
Bl3

I got about 136 grams out of an 18 gallon tote with a 9 1/2 week flower.... thanks for stopping in enjoy the day
peacentreez
42o

Latest posts

Top Bottom