Blue uprising all organic

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

ok fiends and farmers:D time for an update on these beauties. week 5, they are adapting well to their environment,theyve recieved a doseo_O of root stimulator,light fish ferts and mollases. ph is right at 6.0 and they seem to be perkin up. cant wait to blow these up. hoping for a good ratio, keeping them as stress free as i wish i was somedaze...:eek: lol so here ya go, enjoi
View attachment 283375View attachment 283374View attachment 283376View attachment 283377View attachment 283378View attachment 283379View attachment 283380View attachment 283381View attachment 283382View attachment 283383View attachment 283384 View attachment 283385
View attachment 283386 and rememberView attachment 283387
peacentreez
I truly believe that the fact that i smoke pot everyday has increased my immune system and made me healthier as I rarely ever get the flu , never once a year like most , wonder if there has every been any studying on this as I am a firm believer of the good marijuana has done for my life.... not saying i use it medically as i enjoy being blasted as much as the next guy......

420alldaze

420alldaze

I truly believe that the fact that i smoke pot everyday has increased my immune system and made me healthier as I rarely ever get the flu , never once a year like most , wonder if there has every been any studying on this as I am a firm believer of the good marijuana has done for my life.... not saying i use it medically as i enjoy being blasted as much as the next guy......
whats up soser, glad you could stop by . there is no doubt that good nug has helped me . hope all is good with you. is it spring yet?lol

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Outdoor fo sho I guessed it is acquired from pollen and I'm sure other stuff too

420alldaze

420alldaze

time for a little update, it seems that #2 and #5 are males. ill post pics tomorrow. sucks too cause they are some sexy plants:arghh: all are transplanted except for #6 the runt which got topped and stunted a bit. think ill put some new shoes on that one. maybe shes the gonna be the double headed monster. hopin for the rest to be fem, but who knows. guess i better pop some more beans
peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

balls balls and more ballso_O so looks like this turned into a sausagefest. oh well fingers crossed on the rest of em' ....first up is #2
2nuts
2nut2

and #5
2nuts

and now numbers 1 and 4. still unknown but soon to find out

number 3 and 6 coming soon. thanks for droppin in.

420alldaze

420alldaze

damn sausagefest /// let there be a vulvafest ////
still rocking the adjust-o-wings, me too, once you adjust there's no unjusting
peace from the basement dweller
my brother mo, whats up man? i see your killin it in your spot. very nice, i had to downsize drammatically but im adjusting ok so far. thanks for stoppin by. hopefully have some nug shots to show of this strain. am really lookin for some og in my life...
peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

#3 has got alot of balls showin up at my party:arghh: so now hes:dead: pics soon. now we have #1, #4 and the double headed #6. come on blue uprising. bring on the nuggets. some great genetics in here im sure. wondering what the other ratios are around the boards....pics soon

420alldaze

420alldaze

so,#1 and#4 are males too. i have never had so many males show up. maybe i planted in a quarter moon or something. not sure what else to say except, number 6 better be a female or ill just have to pop the rest of the pack:) sooner than later... im not even gonnna waste time postin up the last two males unless somebody really wants to see some ballso_O double headed #6 comin up soon. shes real stunted since topping.....pics of that one soon
peacentreez

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
so,#1 and#4 are males too. i have never had so many males show up. maybe i planted in a quarter moon or something. not sure what else to say except, number 6 better be a female or ill just have to pop the rest of the pack:) sooner than later... im not even gonnna waste time postin up the last two males unless somebody really wants to see some ballso_O double headed #6 comin up soon. shes real stunted since topping.....pics of that one soon
peacentreez
Sorry to hear that 420 i can relate but my 2 ladies in the room are stretching but lookin nice so something to look forward too! Best luck

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up all. so heres the infamous #6 straggler. was pushed in front of the heater for a few so i topped and pruned. this is what we have
Bu6

hopefully this will be my killler female
about to get it a lil bigger and see what happens. thanks for droppin in
peacentreez

soserthc1

soserthc1

2 of 3 females for me on my peter tosh testers , sorry to here about your ratio .... but that is why they make beans .... # 2 & # 5 looked like studs and don't think uprising cares much about there pollen as they never chimed in on any threads , would send a pm and if no response collect from at least one if that is your interested ...... peace SoSer

Latest posts

Top Bottom