Blueberry OG (Pestilence x Heirloom DJSBB)

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

another killer fem cross from the man himself...inkognyto. thank you. all are soaking in water for the night and then into paper towels tomorrow...:character0029:

TortureKill

TortureKill

SOUNDS SICK! DO your thing bro. Stoked to see this one :D

D

DrDanko

Care to share where you scored these? Are they testers? Just curious where I can find some for myself. lol. Can't wait to see where this one goes. Good luck! -DrD.

2DogWalker

ET,

Been hearin some great stuff about this pestilence, can't wait to see what you can do wit it brotha!!

2Dog

F

fuzzy

I Want Some!

Just the sound of it makes my mouth water.So are these out yet or are you testing ET?Ill be keeping my eye on this 1. peace,fuzzy

E

E.T.

what's up doc? these were a gift from ink.

Care to share where you scored these? Are they testers? Just curious where I can find some for myself. lol. Can't wait to see where this one goes. Good luck! -DrD.

:)

o snap i need these beans ill be following et

what up 2dog, thanks for the kind words.

ET,

Been hearin some great stuff about this pestilence, can't wait to see what you can do wit it brotha!!

2Dog

makes my mouth water every time of think of em....can't wait to see what i find...

Just the sound of it makes my mouth water.So are these out yet or are you testing ET?Ill be keeping my eye on this 1. peace,fuzzy

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Can't wait to see the beans in action. Hope these get put out. What up Ink! Where all waiting on u bro! Lol.

E

E.T.

here we go, so far 5 of 6...

Beans

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah ET my buddy just finished one of these out I've got a nug I've been meddin on its some pure fire man some of the sickest lookin and tastin bud I've had in a while rock these out bro best of luck with the gear!

E

E.T.

what's good my brotha. can you give me any info....stretch, how long did your pal take em, feeding heavy or light, etc.?

Hell yeah ET my buddy just finished one of these out I've got a nug I've been meddin on its some pure fire man some of the sickest lookin and tastin bud I've had in a while rock these out bro best of luck with the gear!

don't think so, but i can't say for sure....:doh

Hey E.T. do you know if these will be available for the public eventually

E

E.T.

here they are just getting out of bed....the 6th bean never germinated

Babies

mycorrhizae hard at work

Myco

sticky icky

sticky icky

Supp homie how u been!-my buddy was gifted a few seeds from a friend his stretched and looked og with blueberry flavor and a mixed smell,I'm sure its from some diff beans turned out sick thou,I'm sure yours are gonna be top knotch bro!

joeca1i

joeca1i

koo,I got a nice KB,outside,Its a cross of (pr)ogx(dp)bb.Out of 25 beans,I got 2 that did'nt get the mildew,or crinkled leaves,and had good internode length.I pollinated a (pr)ogx(cc)log f3 series male,with the strong kb male.

E

eckush

wow very nice, can't wait to see how these turn out..

ink--check your pm's man..i've sent you a few and no response?

E

E.T.

Supp homie how u been!-my buddy was gifted a few seeds from a friend his stretched and looked og with blueberry flavor and a mixed smell,I'm sure its from some diff beans turned out sick thou,I'm sure yours are gonna be top knotch bro!

too high....don't get it....

koo,I got a nice KB,outside,Its a cross of (pr)ogx(dp)bb.Out of 25 beans,I got 2 that did'nt get the mildew,or crinkled leaves,and had good internode length.I pollinated a (pr)ogx(cc)log f3 series male,with the strong kb male.

wow very nice, can't wait to see how these turn out..

ink--check your pm's man..i've sent you a few and no response?

Latest posts

Top Bottom