Blueberry OG (Pestilence x Heirloom DJSBB)

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

little update. beginning wk 6. ladies are looking great. #2 is starting to yellow, but she's been a heavy feeder and vigorous grower from day one....but not a keeper imo. #1, 3, and 4 all look perfect. plan on keeping #4 and #3...maybe #1 if the smoke is unreal....

bbog1
Bbog1d42

bbog2
Bbog2d42

bbog3-burnt turkey gravy pheno--keeper--
Bbog3d42

bbog4-tru blue pheno--keeper--
Bbog4d42

2DogWalker

Fire holmes they all look great dude!!!

and yummm to the burnt turkey gravy, sounds spectacular...

Best of luck to you with these and all the others you gots going on!

Respect
2DogWalkER

E

E.T.

55 days chuggin' along. these ladies are starting to yellow and will finish soon. #4 looks to be a 60 day pheno, #1 looks like it will push past 70, while #2 and #3 finishing in the middle.

bbog1
Bbog1d55

bbog2
Bbog2d55

bbog3
Bbog3d55

bbog4
Bbog4d55

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Happy nuggets right there!

Didn't even realize you had these going! Sweet!

E

el boyo

lookin kill as always my man.. my mamba is the new superstar around these parts.. straight narcotic high..... you don't know how many heads i hook up with it and then a couple days later i get a text.... 'FUCKIN MAMBA"
anyways enough about something else..

whats up with the lantern crew??

they still rockin it out or have they split up? havent heard nothin about nothin in a minute...

i only axe cause i care...

they put out the fire tambien.,...

E

E.T.

Happy nuggets right there!

Didn't even realize you had these going! Sweet!

thanks hellmutt. they make me happy...

lookin kill as always my man.. my mamba is the new superstar around these parts.. straight narcotic high..... you don't know how many heads i hook up with it and then a couple days later i get a text.... 'FUCKIN MAMBA"
anyways enough about something else..

whats up with the lantern crew??

they still rockin it out or have they split up? havent heard nothin about nothin in a minute...

i only axe cause i care...

they put out the fire tambien.,...

thanks brotha. stoked to smoke this burnt turkey gravy pheno. hope it comes through in the taste.
yeah, the mamba is a bell ringer for sure....

no more lantern crew. they've gone their seperate ways..

C

canopia

Buds look great. Please let us know what the smoke is like.

E

E.T.

nice bro do a smoke report would love to see what type of high's these bitches produce

what's good venom. the smoke from these bbog's is TOP SHELF. not a couch locker, but great pain relief with a real nice up high. makes you feel like walking on pillows...
decided to keep just my #4 pheno. tight nuggets with a great high and a real nice fuely/berry flavor. my #3 didn't transfer the turkey gravy over to the taste. she's a little musky/hashy tasting with a little more anxiety to the high. really gets the heart pounding....
haven't got into the other 2 pheno's yet, everything is still curing. i like to wait a couple months before i really dive in....but i just couldn't help myself...i'll get some cured pics up real soon. great job ink. i can't wait to try out those iurkandji!!! pestilence x mamba....might just be one of the grails i'm looking for...

JAWS

JAWS

hello E.T.:hi
those sound great but not sure if im happy or sad about the #3 HAHAHA...

ok im really interrested in what you think of the #2 main reasoning is because im going to use that one to make a BLUEBERRY BX and im going to use some DJ'S BLUEBERRY F3 as the mother....i have in my records that the BBOG #2 * TRE STARDAWG is the TRUE BLUE PHENO so im thinkking that will be the best out of the 4 to run as a BLUEBERRY BX.....
respect brother:hi

E

E.T.

hey bro,
that should be a real nice option for the bx. she's the heaviest yeilder of them all with the most blueberry smell. huge stretch and a heavy feeder...she was incredibly vigorous. gonna have to dig her out of the cure for a sample, right now. i'll let you know how she smokes...

those sound great but not sure if im happy or sad about the #3 HAHAHA...

ok im really interrested in what you think of the #2 main reasoning is because im going to use that one to make a BLUEBERRY BX and im going to use some DJ'S BLUEBERRY F3 as the mother....i have in my records that the BBOG #2 * TRE STARDAWG is the TRUE BLUE PHENO so im thinkking that will be the best out of the 4 to run as a BLUEBERRY BX.....
respect brother:hi

JAWS

JAWS

ya ithought it would make a good 1st BX and i know the DJ BLUEBERRY in straight form is not the best yielding strain and remembering what you have said about the TRES DAWG really putting the weight to things im thinking yup thats the one...

still got things raddling in around in the old noodle but i think that would be my best bet out of the BLUEBERRY HYBRIDS you sent my way, umm i have MANY BLUEBERRY HYBRIDS but i really like yours because i know there very fresh they were very well made and they have the TRES DAWG in the mix..
respect:hi

E

E.T.

#2 is a fantastic smoke...tastes of blueberries with a hint of fuel. Largest yielder out of the group. Will make an excellent bx choice...

JAWS

JAWS

AWESOME brother thats exactly what i was hoping you were going to say, im thinking these F3 will hold that SAME BLUEBERRY goodness so yup this is most deffinatly the right path for this BX....
future looking BLUEBERRY:banana1sv6:

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Man, those beauties r makin' me horny - gonna light up another one! Super nice job, E.T. - respect!
Peace and Positive Vibes!

Top Bottom