BodGoggles 13 gl 8 xl uc 2k LVPK

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks everyone
Im hoping 4#s if I hit that Ill be heal clickin for sure.
Persiankid Im gonna set it up after the hempys are done you'll see it real soon
Just back in town Ill pop up some new pics tomorrow. Im excited havent seen em since wed
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Update day 30 12/12

The ladies are loving it. I havent seen em since Wed and the UC has done a mighty fine job keepin them happy.
PPM 900 ph 5.8

pkkk_001.JPG

pkkk_002.JPG

pkkk_014.JPG

pkkk_005.JPG

25 to 35 days to go and there starting to frost up. I see that 4#s may actually be with in reach "we'll see"
Enjoy BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Heres the hempys at 46 days 12/12
Ill be starting flush after the last feeding tomorrow
pkkk_013.JPG
pkkk_012.JPG
pkkk_011.JPG
pkkk_009.JPG
pkkk_008.JPG

pkkk_007.JPG

Some decent frost on em. It wont be much but its still gonna be great quality
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Booya!!! I've been waiting for that eye candy as well... Brilliant work on the UC and those hemly girls are surprisingly doing well and have packed on some weight! These next few weeks should be spectacular shots BG... :clapping

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks shady
Heres whats going in the 6xl UC after the hempys are done.

frosty.jpg

Its some wicked shit

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice bud shot BG! Pimp that bitch... :pimp:

C

casey0404

You might want to put a better fire escape route in da grow room cause that room is on FIREEEEEEEEEE!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im not sure.They got some icky roots and it slowed them down a bit. Im guessing around 5 weeks. Usually it would be around 3.5-4 weeks
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Update day 33 12/12

There really starting to frost up real nice.
PPM 890 ph 5.7

pkpk_015.JPG

pkpk_012.JPG

pkpk_005.JPG

Heres a couple bud shots from the hempys
Frostitute
pkpk_009.JPG

PK
pkpk_011.JPG

Ill be flushing the hempys with clearx for 3-4 days then plain water for 3 days then harvest mmmmm they look tasty
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice... Do you think we could get some close up shots of a few LVPK colas? Just wondering... :wondering

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

?????

Shady where's your UC grow?.....thought I remember you mentioning something about it before.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Shady where's your UC grow?.....thought I remember you mentioning something about it before.
I've been cleaning to move my Shady Veg Station and that will be complete tomorrow... Also had some issues with used gear that set me back on my mother tent so I was unfortunately dealing with that the last few days. Anyways, I've got all my gear and should have the UC6 rocking by Saturday. I will post a detailed journal... After reading through every UC thread on the Farm I just want to make sure I've got it correct... I've got the 5" net pots and will veg for at least a week under the HPS, so do I set the water level 1/3 up the bottom of the net pot during veg to blow the roots out the sides? :wondering Sorry it's taking me so long, but I had to save up funds on a limited income... :itwasntme

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

they getinn frosty maynggg hope too seee ur runs also shady loooooooookinnnnn good yo!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks Steve
I cant wait to pull these and see the roots under them lids. I do peek once in awhile and there looking pretty full
BG

Top Bottom