Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PatriceUK

I'm in the US, but have ordered from GLG plenty, and never a problem sending cash. I'm even too cheap to get tracking, lol!

I'd get in touch with Dragboat Jeffy and find out what's up... 7 weeks is a long time.

He's very accessible, and usually answers right away.

Good luck!

Cheers mate, turns out I sent my order at the busiest time of the year for them. They arrived today though and he even sent a free pack of terpenado on top of all the other freebies. Quality service, toughest part is picking which strain to run first.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Check out these Pinball Wizards, @jumpincactus Really nice structure. These are some of the plants I’m vegging outside, along with a few Apollo 11’s, old-school Prayer Towers and B’s Cherry Trance. Just transplanted into their final flower pots yesterday, gonna let them settle in and then move them inside to flower on the 15th. That last Pinball looks like it got burned or something, I’m not sure if I’m gonna see it through. But the other two.... fuck yes haha!

EA7CEED2 32DF 421D 8A80 26682B642D67
725C6F12 FDBE 4412 9028 9187FE03965E
8A3527BA D967 4E84 8752 2960AEE1A2DB
Minitiger

Minitiger

I have one pinball in Flower and it stretched like crazy. Gives an awesome pepper like odor. Glad I topped her

Yeah, I’m definitely getting the feeling that my Pinball Wizards are gonna stretch like crazy. Which is fine with me. After my last run with those Mendo Purps/SSDD’s, which didn’t stretch at all, I’m ready for some tall-ass Sativa action haha.

shaganja

shaganja

Merry Christmas Farmers. My room is cranking out some bhodi love. Might be able to steal the wife's camera and snap some pics today. Ive got some Goji Og, Clusterfunk, Synergy, Cherry Hashplant in bloom. Just beginning week 6 and my carbon filters cant even touch the scent of Dank coming from the room. Next up for pheno finding are Hindu Hashplant, Cherry Queen(supernatural Selections), and Kudra x Snow Lotus.

Just smoked some of Nierika Seed trust's Acapulco Gold, grown outdoors in Northern MI, and it reminded me of the Brick weed we used to get up here as kids. Took me back to the back seat of my buddies buick cruising around on our lunch break doob cruise in HS! nice heady buzz. I bet if it was grown full term it would induce the laughing fits and sore cheek muscles from smiling ear to ear I remember.
maybe cause i didnt feed her, but acapulco x iranian under leds, in living soil was a wash.....doesnt feel up sativa at all. mellow, not speedy, not soaring. i did have a light leak, that made many babies, so maybe growers fault. not sure i wanna use it in the sativa project. keep looking for thcv!

Minitiger

Minitiger

maybe cause i didnt feed her, but acapulco x iranian under leds, in living soil was a wash.....doesnt feel up sativa at all. mellow, not speedy, not soaring. i did have a light leak, that made many babies, so maybe growers fault. not sure i wanna use it in the sativa project. keep looking for thcv!

I have no experience with Iranian land races, so I can’t speak to that, but Acapulco was never an “up” speedy type of high. Think Cheech and Chong flicks. Stony as fuck, but not “speedy.” And if you’re looking for strains high in THCV, I’d recommend finding some African landraces. I’ve read plenty about all kinds of cannabis and know for a fact that certain African strains are high in THCV, although I can’t offhand remember which regions are known for those kinds of weed.

shaganja

shaganja

I have no experience with Iranian land races, so I can’t speak to that, but Acapulco was never an “up” speedy type of high. Think Cheech and Chong flicks. Stony as fuck, but not “speedy.” And if you’re looking for strains high in THCV, I’d recommend finding some African landraces. I’ve read plenty about all kinds of cannabis and know for a fact that certain African strains are high in THCV, although I can’t offhand remember which regions are known for those kinds of weed.
yes. have a recipe of thcv strains im using. this one was brought to me by grower friends. so i figure id run her to see if it would fit in the parameter of what were breeding for. s so wierd that a mexican sativa feels so indica. how did they get a mexican sativa, to be mellow, and stony? my guess, acapulco gold started as hemp. someone smoked it, liked it, and started breeding it. years later....acapulco gold. just a personal fantasy. not any real story. cause how else do you get a strain like this to come out of mexico?

shaganja

shaganja

oh dr. green thumbs iranian is awesome! we use it alot up here to get anything to flower on time. its fast, but not a typical auto. its photo/auto. i know wierd. but it acts mostly like like a photo, but some auto traits will occur. its evergreeny/wintergreeny with lemon, and very slight anisette, li!e the durb. its bouquet feels kinda gassy too. its the best terpenes from any landraces ive run so far. oh, its potent too. another nod to the doc for breeding a landrace that pushes 20%. its our, make everything better plant! lol

Minitiger

Minitiger

yes. have a recipe of thcv strains im using. this one was brought to me by grower friends. so i figure id run her to see if it would fit in the parameter of what were breeding for. s so wierd that a mexican sativa feels so indica. how did they get a mexican sativa, to be mellow, and stony? my guess, acapulco gold started as hemp. someone smoked it, liked it, and started breeding it. years later....acapulco gold. just a personal fantasy. not any real story. cause how else do you get a strain like this to come out of mexico?

When I think of Mexican/Central/South American weed, I don’t ever think “speedy.” Now admittedly, I haven’t smoked any imported weed in 25+ years, but back in the day, we smoked plenty. And anything bricked from south of the border was unbelievably pleasant, very giggly (laughing fits were common), stony, a lil psychedelic and very chill. Not “knock your ass out on the couch” chill, but more of a “let’s crack a beer open, put on some music and go swimming in the pool”-type of chill. Just because it’s a Sativa doesn’t mean it’s gonna make you get up and clean your house.

Matter of fact, all I’m looking for these days is shit that makes me feel like that old South of the Border weed did.....

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

When I think of Mexican/Central/South American weed, I don’t ever think “speedy.” Now admittedly, I haven’t smoked any imported weed in 25+ years, but back in the day, we smoked plenty. And anything bricked from south of the border was unbelievably pleasant, very giggly (laughing fits were common), stony, a lil psychedelic and very chill. Not “knock your ass out on the couch” chill, but more of a “let’s crack a beer open, put on some music and go swimming in the pool”-type of chill. Just because it’s a Sativa doesn’t mean it’s gonna make you get up and clean your house.

Matter of fact, all I’m looking for these days is shit that makes me feel like that old South of the Border weed did.....
I'm looking for anything that gets me high, lol!... but since you bring it up, and I'm close to prehistoric, we used to get loads of stuff from Columbia we called Redbud in early 70's. It worked pretty well for pot from the less powerful daze... har, har! Where the hell is that now?

It's so funny to me that anyone would prize pot that makes you want to sit down... and do nothing, lol! I don't need pot for that!

Minitiger

Minitiger

I'm looking for anything that gets me high, lol!... but since you bring it up, and I'm close to prehistoric, we used to get loads of stuff from Columbia we called Redbud in early 70's. It worked pretty well for pot from the less powerful daze... har, har! Where the hell is that now?

It's so funny to me that anyone would prize pot that makes you want to sit down... and do nothing, lol! I don't need pot for that!

Where the hell is that? Seriously? Mowed down, lost and forgotten to make room for coca fields.

Minitiger

Minitiger

A few years ago, I tested a Sunshine X Wookie. B lost the mom 1/2 way through testing, so it was scrapped, but Mrs. B sent a pack of SSDD x Wookie #7 for the effort.

I finally got around to popping 3xView attachment 878019

View attachment 878020

29 days from seed, coco, 3G airpot.

Duuuuuuude..... Holy shit! I’m looking at those trays and looking at the yellow strip covered in gnats and I am freaking OUT. My OCD-ass couldn’t handle that shit at all haha. And you got ‘em sitting right next to what looks like a dirty-ass shoe, too! Haha! Holy shit!

Good looking plants, though. I’m not familiar with the Wookie 7, haven’t heard about that one before. The only one I’m aware of is that Wookie 15 male. Interesting....

jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

Wookie #7 is the female used in Wookie Hash Plant (Wookie #7 x 88G13/HP) anyone please correct me if I am wrong.

P

PatriceUK

Duuuuuuude..... Holy shit! I’m looking at those trays and looking at the yellow strip covered in gnats and I am freaking OUT. My OCD-ass couldn’t handle that shit at all haha. And you got ‘em sitting right next to what looks like a dirty-ass shoe, too! Haha! Holy shit!

Good looking plants, though. I’m not familiar with the Wookie 7, haven’t heard about that one before. The only one I’m aware of is that Wookie 15 male. Interesting....

I believe wookie 15 is the power sour pheno and wookie 7 is the lavender pheno.

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

Ha, ha, don't freak too hard, that's mostly bits of coco now, but the strips before that one would have sent you looking for stronger drugs, lol!

And that's no shoe, can't you tell a slipper when you see one, hahaha?

I'm part of the anti-sterile movement, it's small, but gaining traction... slackers unite!

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

This is a list of Wookies I picked up somewhere

wookie 7 (grapefruit lavender) f
wookie 4 (berry lavender) f

wookie 15 (male version of 7)
wookie 11 (male version of 4)

wookie 25 (super potent)
wookie 41 (big fusion)
wookie 5 (in review)
wookie 8 (in review)

And here's the pack I got
DSCN4780

Sunshine Daydream (butter cut) x wookie #7 limited edition

Makes perfect sense, doesn't it, lol! Be interesting to see what comes of them!

Top Bottom