Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

@Minitiger Those trances look sweet... just tell me it's my paranoia, or your lighting, but that's not PM on there, is it?

Minitiger

Minitiger

@Minitiger Those trances look sweet... just tell me it's my paranoia, or your lighting, but that's not PM on there, is it?

Hahaha, oh, man, I was waiting for someone to ask me that. Nope. Definitely not pm. Just shitloads of trichomes gathering on the leaves. It’s so funny you brought that up. About five weeks into flower with that 49 day Apollo 11 I chopped a few weeks ago, I noticed what looked like maybe possibly pm on the outer fan leaves (and just as an aside, I have never had to deal with pm, knock on wood). It was weird, there were all these little clumps of white shit in the middle and ends of the fan leaves. Ordinarily, I’d just think it’s trichomes, but usually they start at the flower and work their way out on the leaves. But on the Apollo, there were gaps in between the flowers and the white clumps on the leaves. I freaked the fuck out and threw on some latex gloves and trimmed off all of the “affected” areas. Checked the plants the next day, there was more, freaked out again, threw on some gloves and trimmed that off, too. After a few days of that, I wondered,”What the fuck?” and decided to touch the white areas with my bare hands. Fingers came back sticky-icky-icky, just like when you touch a flower and I realized, shit, man, it’s just crystals.

Really weird, though. Never seen crystals forming on the ends of leaves without a trail of trichomes leading from the flowers. Live and learn....

shaganja

shaganja

Update. Couple weeks left.
IMG 20190829 095239 096
IMG 20190829 095239 096

shaganja

shaganja

I didn't know I could get this outside. This is my first quality grow. Everythings coming up aces this time! Yay!!! Finally! The bugs are even lighter this year! I got hit year before last. This phone home is tall like the triangle. I don't know the other side. Have only seen the t.k. and this looks a lot like it. Am so happy to have the fastest plants outta my grow circle too! Most have just started. But these iranian cross to the phone home are so fast! My buddy sailor Jerry gave me some roadkill unicorn to put on it, so next season will be fun in Michigan's u.p.!

Minitiger

Minitiger

I didn't know I could get this outside. This is my first quality grow. Everythings coming up aces this time! Yay!!! Finally! The bugs are even lighter this year! I got hit year before last. This phone home is tall like the triangle. I don't know the other side. Have only seen the t.k. and this looks a lot like it. Am so happy to have the fastest plants outta my grow circle too! Most have just started. But these iranian cross to the phone home are so fast! My buddy sailor Jerry gave me some roadkill unicorn to put on it, so next season will be fun in Michigan's u.p.!

Gotta give Bodhi credit. Dude is definitely a good chucker, no doubt about it.

That plant in the above picture, that’s the one with those pink pistils you posted a while back, right?

shaganja

shaganja

Gotta give Bodhi credit. Dude is definitely a good chucker, no doubt about it.

That plant in the above picture, that’s the one with those pink pistils you posted a while back, right?
No. I have two. When I get home I will post a pic of that one. It is shorter and bigger nugs, but less trics.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Large thread.. Havent read through it all but I'm wondering if anyone has grown out bhodis Blue Lotus and how was it?

I've got a hybrid coming that's a cross between blue lotus and cheese surprise.

B

Burned Haze

Isnt bhodi a she?

Gentleman on the right

Large thread.. Havent read through it all but I'm wondering if anyone has grown out bhodis Blue Lotus and how was it?

I've got a hybrid coming that's a cross between blue lotus and cheese surprise.

I grew a friends germinated blue lotus he selected from bodhi like 3-5 years ago, it loved it and he only grew outdoors & light dep . The plant pheno selected showed that creamy -fruity smells and the structure was long and bushy. I only ran it twice cause it didn’t seem to response that great indoors and I’m kinda picky .

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobrown14

Bobrown14

You have PM - thats the white stuff on the leaves and flowers. It's gonna kill that plant and its not healthy for you to inhale.

Get some Southern Ag - garden friendly Fungicide - its organic and you can apply up to the day before harvest (its a bacteria) it will eat up the pm and any mold and spores. It works. Only need 1 application.

Great looking plants but I'd treat the PM. Once you chop it will grow on your flowers while the plant is drying. It will ruin your harvest.

Minitiger

Minitiger

You have PM - thats the white stuff on the leaves and flowers. It's gonna kill that plant and its not healthy for you to inhale.

Get some Southern Ag - garden friendly Fungicide - its organic and you can apply up to the day before harvest (its a bacteria) it will eat up the pm and any mold and spores. It works. Only need 1 application.

Great looking plants but I'd treat the PM. Once you chop it will grow on your flowers while the plant is drying. It will ruin your harvest.

Dude, no, I don’t have PM. I finished trimming and jarring both Cherry Trances literally five minutes ago and examined the Cherry Trance in question extra-close, on account of @HorseBadortiz ’s comment, to the point where I looked at them through a loupe and even took certain extra-caked flowers outside to get a look at them in the sun. There’s nothing but trichomes on my flowers.

What concerns me more than your misdiagnosis is the possibility that you’re hanging around other people’s grow threads and telling them that they have problems that don’t exist. Not cool. If I was an inexperienced grower, I maybe might’ve actually accepted your misdiagnosis (I mean, you sound like an authority; not too sure what that says about you as a grower...) and simply tossed the plants in question. And again, that wouldn’t have been cool. You may wanna check yourself before you go around telling people they’ve got powdery mildew and shit. I know that when I first started growing, I relied on the advice of more experienced growers to help me out, so if one of them told me there was an issue, I listened. Luckily, I’ve got a few grows under my belt....

Minitiger

Minitiger

My first time running Bodhi's gear. Got a couple Jabba's Stash in the ground right now. Also got a snow temple out there somewhere. View attachment 892568View attachment 892570

Nice! I loooooove outdoor grows.... My dream is to buy a place that isn’t so close to streetlights and shit so I can finally get a nice outdoor grow going. Keep us updated.

Putting them out a little late in the season, though, no? You might wanna mulch those plots a little better, too. I don’t know what the weather in Fresno’s like right now, but it is hot as FUCK in SoCal.

FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

Nice! I loooooove outdoor grows.... My dream is to buy a place that isn’t so close to streetlights and shit so I can finally get a nice outdoor grow going. Keep us updated.

Putting them out a little late in the season, though, no? You might wanna mulch those plots a little better, too. I don’t know what the weather in Fresno’s like right now, but it is hot as FUCK in SoCal.
Yeah. I got them in a 50% shaded greenhouse and they get misted 3 times a day.

IMG 20190830 175515

I put those out as backups because my other plants were/are in a root aphid battle and the biggest 4 Gelato clones are terribly stunted from the infestation.
IMG 20190901 130736

It's 101F as I type this lol. I am going to mulch the youngins with pine shavings to retain moisture next time I get to the feed store. Same way I did these July Gelato drops.
IMG 20190830 184836
IMG 20190830 184819

Here's some more Bodhi gear I was gifted. Dragonfruit and Snow Temple in here amongst other non-Bodhi strains.
IMG 20190901 153722

Minitiger

Minitiger

Yeah. I got them in a 50% shaded greenhouse and they get misted 3 times a day.

View attachment 892643

I put those out as backups because my other plants were/are in a root aphid battle and the biggest 4 Gelato clones are terribly stunted from the infestation.
View attachment 892644

It's 101F as I type this lol. I am going to mulch the youngins with pine shavings to retain moisture next time I get to the feed store. Same way I did these July Gelato drops.
View attachment 892641View attachment 892642

Here's some more Bodhi gear I was gifted. Dragonfruit and Snow Temple in here amongst other non-Bodhi strains. View attachment 892646

101 degrees, huh? So, slightly cooler than the SFV right now haha. I just spent thirty minutes in my pool and started sweating as I was drying off.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Btw @FresnoFarmer that Snow Temple should be something special. I’ve grown Mountain Temple (Appalachia cross) and Tree of Life (Jack x Temple) and both of them turned out really well. Big-ass yielders of ridiculously good, happy, up-up-up bud. It seems like the Temple male just brings good things to any cross.

Top Bottom