Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

Ach dont be gay Kds get em goin.im A HUNDRED % sure that if they made it to market theyr hunky dory.
Lmao, u got it brother. Almost spit my coffee onto my phone just there lol...But they no doubt have a place on the to do list for upcoming packs to pop in the near future, i literally have not seen one superstitious grow log and the only picture i can recall seeing is one of a dried bud bodhi himself posted on icmag. The description is what sold me

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

@happy b yeah I know man..sleeping does no good damn it..but....one of the guys said he would look into it and c if it was available again for a restock so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and it's there..won't snooze this time on em..just trying to figure how to explain to the wife y I had to buy another pack lol..hmmmmmm

H

happy b

@happy b yeah I know man..sleeping does no good damn it..but....one of the guys said he would look into it and c if it was available again for a restock so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and it's there..won't snooze this time on em..just trying to figure how to explain to the wife y I had to buy another pack lol..hmmmmmm
its better to ask forgivness once its done rather than ask permission before hand.

Limonene

Limonene

Got my eye on this ssdd (day 34) as a potential keeper - she is my fave out of 7, has ridiculous sticky icky and a smell like curdled milk. Looks like she might finish fairly fast too

Limonene

Limonene

Here's the next round, very excited about these - we have blueberry hashplant, silver mountain, 2 hso green crack fems and the little cuts are pinequeen, hso blue dream, 2 livers, 1 yeti. Chucked 4 males away so far, got 100% germination on all the bodhi seeds and not 1 runt!

H

happy b

A nice wee mix of genetics there.trying to get through as many strains as u can?lol.
i too will be watching your bbhp.how many of each bodhi did u pop?
Theyr all looking healthy.
i ran a 3 pack of sickmeds green crack.i heavily stressed 2 of em in vwg and as i expected they hermed but the ine that didnt get stressed was a nice big fruity as fuck plant whos buds turned pure purple and the leaves stayed green even indoors.
the small was like see the lozengetype things called Tunes?for colds and shit?well it kinda tasted like those.looked and tasted awesome.yeilded great and finished fast.its one of em ones that people who arent that clued up on wed would love coz it smells great and its purple but i felt it lacked potencey.just a bit but enough for me to not keep it despite all the pluses.a good daytime smoke for sure.

Limonene

Limonene

I did a full pack of each happy. One of the sm smells amazing already! I'll be happy with anything decent from my gc, just chucked em in cos I had them

Limonene

Limonene

Also bodhi lost his apollo dad so won't be releasing his apollo range, anyone with testers out there - u have some rare beans now!
i have apollo x headband, cali o and also lemon diesel. was planning to pop 2 of the 3 soon but not sure if i will now. What do u reckon?

H

happy b

Also bodhi lost his apollo dad so won't be releasing his apollo range, anyone with testers out there - u have some rare beans now!
i have apollo x headband, cali o and also lemon diesel. was planning to pop 2 of the 3 soon but not sure if i will now. What do u reckon?
Pop em and f2 em.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

You might check with Bodhi, he may want them!!
Just a thought..

Peace

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Your the only one i know that got them.are they really vigorous?i remember u saying they are vigorous.during veg atleast.

Yes, they are huge! I hate to get ahead of my self with anything NL #5. NL #5 always grows great, looks great, yields great, then smells like hay. This strain has a unique smell, GDP-ish. Different than any other NL #5 hybrid I have grown. Really excited. Wanted to see if others are experiencing the same smells or not. All three are just now ripe, however I am going to let them ripen to the back side of the harvest window. Another 2 weeks or so.

H

happy b

Yes, they are huge! I hate to get ahead of my self with anything NL #5. NL #5 always grows great, looks great, yields great, then smells like hay. This strain has a unique smell, GDP-ish. Different than any other NL #5 hybrid I have grown. Really excited. Wanted to see if others are experiencing the same smells or not. All three are just now ripe, however I am going to let them ripen to the back side of the harvest window. Another 2 weeks or so.
(Chanting)Pic pics pics!we want pics.
bulldogg is your greenhouse fully automated?

Top Bottom