Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I should have said the stone was mild. Not an OG punch to the face. Females really liked the blood orange. Still got me stoned no doubt, but the special part of the plant was the smell and taste.

Blood Orange
Blood Orange 1 10 6 14

Blood Orange 2 10 6 14 2
Blood Orange 2 10 6 14 3

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I will post up some nug pictures of the BM x NL #5 sativa pheno in a day or two when I take more pics. These were from about a month ago.

BM x NL #5 sativa pheno Hard to take pictures in the greenhouse, not much room left. This plant is 14' tall, and all nugs.
Large Greenhouse 9 21 15 8

15' tall
Nl x Bm 9 21 15 2

The reason I am so excited about these is the yield will push 10 #'s no problem. The smell is coming in real nice, and the THC content seems very high. I will take a couple close up pics, as the plants are starting to turn purple. 80 degrees all week, so I am going to let them mature as long as they like.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

(Chanting)Pic pics pics!we want pics.
bulldogg is your greenhouse fully automated?

Nope. I have to pull tarps ATM. However I am pricing a new greenhouse, that will be fully auto. Going for a 40'w x 225'L x 17'T, fully auto, swamp cooler, lights, co2, ext. Cost will be around 70k. Not sure if I am going to do this in the off season this year, or wait one more year and sell the place I am in and shop for a new property with 20+ acres.

H

happy b

Nope. I have to pull tarps ATM. However I am pricing a new greenhouse, that will be fully auto. Going for a 40'w x 225'L x 17'T, fully auto, swamp cooler, lights, co2, ext. Cost will be around 70k. Not sure if I am going to do this in the off season this year, or wait one more year and sell the place I am in and shop for a new property with 20+ acres.
No half meausures for bulldog.he,s right in there baw deep.

H

happy b

Hate to put you to work like that, but yea, it's that time of year......My back hurts just thinking about it.

At the moment i would gladly help just to get a chance to walk around and see your outdoor garden.
living in Scotland outdoor grows isnt something i see often.infact iv never seen an outdoor grow but id bloody love to.

H

happy b

Thats fuckin nuts.thats some investment.so thats got lights too?is that like just a wee bit of supplemental lighting or full blown lighting like you would use indoor?
Do all fully auto gh have lights or is the auto part refering to the automatic darkening system?
I think that would be fuckin AMAZING to have,even in Scotland.youv got all the benefits of outdoors but with indoor quality buds at the end.obviously no one could really do that here.its just not worth such a large investment when it could be confiscated so easily.i wish to god they would legalize it here.not only would i have a job but it would be a job i LOVE and i a job id be good at.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Lights:
Summer = on during cloudy days.
Spring = lights on during the AM, to keep clones in flower
Winter = all winter long, ups the intensity when the sun lacks.

Full blown lighting like you would indoors. I am looking at about 40 1000w dim-able ballasts. Have to drop a new power pole, with 3 phase conductors.

The auto part is a light dep system. Until now, IMO, the auto light dep systems suck balls. To many issues. Now Farmtek has an amazing, close to flawless system. I have been talking with their top rep, and he has shown me the specs on how they lazer cut everything, custom fits. It's second to none, and I am stoked to get one board.

When it becomes legal in Cali, and I hopefully keep afloat, you have a spot on my farm anytime.

H

happy b

You defo arent messing around are you bulldog?that grow room your talking about sounds more or less like a perfect grow room-not a greenhouse.its more like a grow room were youv been smart enough to make use of natural light too.
and if im ever in Cali i will look you up.lol.id love to go to the states but i dont think i would be allowed in.haha.you U S guys will just have to get on without me.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

BEAST!

Latest posts

Top Bottom