Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Limonene absolutely!!im more than happy to spread the love..I'm def not of the hoarding type..I was very impressed with the snow wookie even tho I h as to cut her early due to inclement weather..she's a stanky ole girl..
I had to pipe in, Gotta luv them stanky ole gurlz for sure........ LOL Very nice genetics you both are working.!!

H

happy b

Verynice, i have a place that has chitloads of bodhi available atm, So i ask you gent's if i were to only be able to afford one strain from bodhi(first time growing bodhi too) Sunshine mix #4 based soil i reamend as it needs for a base. Any advice,suggestions?

Goji Og. Sunshine day dream. Both fantastic bodhi strains.

I have been keeping my eye out for blueberry hashplant as well. I like the silver mountain, however it grows tall.
Agreed.goji & sunny d.thats seems to be the consensus anyway.that goji.mmm mmm.love it.

H

happy b

[QUOTE="Marlee1119, post: 1508271, member: 62lso just wanted to let everyone know the info I could find is that the big buddy lavendar used was a very lavendar distinct pheno from soma..apparently the lavendar #10..idk just figured I'd pass along the info I could dig up..peace
Hey marlee, was just looking through after I posted and saw this, figured id clear up the lav. No amazing story, was a pheno I found in somas lavender, to this day the most pronounced and unique smelling plant ive had (had all the chems a diesels and piles of clone only do flickers) very narcotic and great for pain. Both bodhi and I loved her dearly, but sadly shes gone. If your looking for the lav pheno you want to find one thats very branchy, leaves that are wide about 1/3 from the base, and the tell tale lavender wave, the last pic in my previous post is the lav pheno and you can easily see the wave in him.[/QUOTE]
Hey buddy boy,thanks for stopping buy.i knew u were friendly with Bodhi but i didnt put it together that the bigg buddy lavander was from you.thanks for posting up the info bud.

H

happy b

YIPEE!its flip day for my bodhi nepali og x goji f3 testers.and iv got some beans to pop too thanks to the man @Limonene.appollo x sl......limited fucking edition that is!Limo your a bloody diamond bro.
iv also got something else im really excited about to pop...blackberry bubba ogers from the man Thunderfudge.its bb kush(cut) x bubba ogers(mota rebel).also got some sunshine sherbet x plat gsc fems.also testers plus kimbokush x ssh(blackberry dream) and kimbo x sour kush(sour kiss).all testers.
Just aswell iv got a new tent for all these lovely beans.

Limonene

Limonene

YIPEE!its flip day for my bodhi nepali og x goji f3 testers.and iv got some beans to pop too thanks to the man @Limonene.appollo x sl......limited fucking edition that is!Limo your a bloody diamond bro.
iv also got something else im really excited about to pop...blackberry bubba ogers from the man Thunderfudge.its bb kush(cut) x bubba ogers(mota rebel).also got some sunshine sherbet x plat gsc fems.also testers plus kimbokush x ssh(blackberry dream) and kimbo x sour kush(sour kiss).all testers.
Just aswell iv got a new tent for all these lovely beans.
Happy popping bro. i reckon you should try those pineapple diesels too! Dynastys gear is easily on a par with the B man in my opinion.

Limonene

Limonene

happy days here, my sunshine daydreams are putting out the odours now, out of the 7, 3 stand out for structure, smell and sugar. I have my eye on one that i am feeling quietly confident could be the butter cut. if its not i might call it the "i can't believe its not butter" cut.

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Happy popping bro. i reckon you should try those pineapple diesels too! Dynastys gear is easily on a par with the B man in my opinion.

Ahha I haven't run across many ppl that mention Dynasty..I got a pack of the Des Tar BX1 that I need to drop at some point..it seems like a promising strain from the info I have gathered..peace

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

For those it might concern choice is doing a buy any pack and get 5 free Goji regs promo

Nice!!anybody happen to know anywhere that is stocking the Triad..my dumbass slept on them to long and now can't find the damn things anywhere:(i had two places and kept holding off and holding off bam their gone?!?!

kds710

kds710

Floji!nice.goji is my personal favorite atm.iv got some ssym x goji & superstitous x goji beans a pal gave me.not popped any yet though.
Superstitious eh? I still have a pack of superstitious, first bodhi pack I ever bought. The cross sounds outstanding but once I saw bodhi say in a post how the original Stevie Wonder was herm prone it's been in the beanbag ever since

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Have u checked the vault? That dude holds the sickest bodhi list

He was one of the two places that had it..I checked his site and dint see it on there..I'll have to email him n c if he plans on getting anymore.l

dynastys gear is top shelf, trich covered and very well bred. his phenotype descriptions on his website are spot on.

They def do a good job on the descriptions and from what I've gathered seem to rly put the actual work in!!

Limonene

Limonene

hey @Marlee1119 I've run a couple of his strains and they were the best looking bud I've seen for a while, everyone commented on the trich coverage which was nice. In the vaults i have a pack of pineapple fields, salmon river og, blue magoo bx2, spider bite v2, soliloqueen and huckleberry kush! i have a problem i know :)
I've gifted the blue magoo, salmon and huck to a friend, he's recently popped them so hoping to get a keeper or 2 back. Did not want to part with the pineapple fields, got a feeling that will be a mega strain for sure.
Im thinking for my next bean soak in a month or so might be dragons blood hash plant, long bottom leaf, pineapple fields and super silver temple, maybe 6 of each. Cant see any of those strains missing the mark really.

H

happy b

Oh snap! I damned near forgot about those.who am i kidding?i clean forgot.i tell you guys my memory is completely MASHED or its moosh.watever the word is...i cant remember.

H

happy b

happy days here, my sunshine daydreams are putting out the odours now, out of the 7, 3 stand out for structure, smell and sugar. I have my eye on one that i am feeling quietly confident could be the butter cut. if its not i might call it the "i can't believe its not butter" cut.
Hahaha you funny mofo.that made me lol.
Nice!!anybody happen to know anywhere that is stocking the Triad..my dumbass slept on them to long and now can't find the damn things anywhere:(i had two places and kept holding off and holding off bam their gone?!?!
Ahh you cant hold off on certain bodhi strains.you snooze u lose.dunno how many times thats happened to me.
Superstitious eh? I still have a pack of superstitious, first bodhi pack I ever bought. The cross sounds outstanding but once I saw bodhi say in a post how the original Stevie Wonder was herm prone it's been in the beanbag ever since
Ach dont be gay Kds get em goin.im A HUNDRED % sure that if they made it to market theyr hunky dory.

H

happy b

hey @Marlee1119 I've run a couple of his strains and they were the best looking bud I've seen for a while, everyone commented on the trich coverage which was nice. In the vaults i have a pack of pineapple fields, salmon river og, blue magoo bx2, spider bite v2, soliloqueen and huckleberry kush! i have a problem i know :)
I've gifted the blue magoo, salmon and huck to a friend, he's recently popped them so hoping to get a keeper or 2 back. Did not want to part with the pineapple fields, got a feeling that will be a mega strain for sure.
Im thinking for my next bean soak in a month or so might be dragons blood hash plant, long bottom leaf, pineapple fields and super silver temple, maybe 6 of each. Cant see any of those strains missing the mark really.
Ahh but u gifted me some pineapple feilds you gentleman.and yes you do have a problem....but its a good one.lol
those dragons blood are wild with some phenos have that bright red sap.it looks so cool.i saw a tk x db thread on breedbay,thats were i saw the red sap.
you pop your blueberry hashplants yet limo?

Limonene

Limonene

Ahh but u gifted me some pineapple feilds you gentleman.and yes you do have a problem....but its a good one.lol
those dragons blood are wild with some phenos have that bright red sap.it looks so cool.i saw a tk x db thread on breedbay,thats were i saw the red sap.
you pop your blueberry hashplants yet limo?
Ah no I gave you pineapple diesel which is the generation after the fields I think.same cross but 1 less phenotype I believe
Dbhp bodhi said its a really nice high and I'd love to see the blood!

H

happy b

Ah no I gave you pineapple diesel which is the generation after the fields I think.same cross but 1 less phenotype I believe
Dbhp bodhi said its a really nice high and I'd love to see the blood!
No mate pretty certain u sent pineapple feilds.you wrote pineapple deisel but im almost 100% it says feilds on the pack.i remember(for once) thinking "damn,he,s wrote its pineapple deisel and its not its feilds" thinking i was wanting the deisel.could be wrong ofcourse.im a bit of a mongo at times.i,ll check next time i open the box.

Top Bottom