Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

On deck for 2015...

Bodhi will always have a spot in the rotation!

96' Hawaiian Hash Plants
(Old Mamma Ghani & UW Black Hash Plant moms)
IMAG2226 1

Pinesoul Goji x Monster Cookies

IMAG2217 1 1

IMAG2214 1 1

H

happy b

On deck for 2015...

Bodhi will always have a spot in the rotation!

96' Hawaiian Hash Plants
(Old Mamma Ghani & UW Black Hash Plant moms)
View attachment 476337

Pinesoul Goji x Monster Cookies

View attachment 476338

View attachment 476339
Nice collection.are they hawaiian hashplants both testers for bodhi?
Iv got a few GP monster cookie crosses also.i bought them totally unaware they wernt tested.i see a fair bit of cookie influence in some of mine and theyr only a few weeks old.anyway back to bodhi
heres a fww low quality pics of my ssdd at around 2/3weeks bloom.not 100% at the moment.
20150124 021908
20150124 021917

H

happy b

Your BOTH lucky buggers . I want that ATF and the old mother GHani sounds good also . I wonder why only the svoc is the only place getting restocked with the likes of the ATF & ancient og and all the others I want to see available in the UK . IT looks like it's kinda switched . it used to be the US growers jealous of all the seeds available in the UK even though half of the US is allowed to grow but none of the UK . Did anyone else notice how stupid, fucked up and backwards that is?bloody typical though,governments getting it totally backwards.
Anyway heres a few pics . first is my smallest synergy . I didn't train this plant and it's not going to yield coz of it . It's looks like it's going to be mostly wispy but we will see .its only about 3wks in bloom.it might turn out better on next run with a bit of training.
20150126 085522
20150126 085603
next is my biggest most vigorous synergy at around 6wks bloom and it is a BEAUTY!The colas are pretty dense and a decent size with a nice skunky smell .although the smell isn't overpowering I get the feeling it's going to have a strong flavor when smoked it's the one in the middle if you can tell the difference between the buds.
20150126 101503

20150126 101424
xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Always happy to see Bodhi love being shared through the beans.. It makes places like this worthwhile considering the fact that the majority of the pollen chuckers on here just want your dollar when all said and done. I do not care for con artists or snake oil seeds :(

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Bodhi Skunk 91
Made some f2 and S1 seed from these. I did find more of the diesel leaning side of the genome but a few expressed themselves as RKS.
F2 Selection is pretty impressive to say the least.. Thanks for sharing the love Bodhi ;)

P3226215
P3226215
P3226216
P3226218
P3226229
P3226213
P3226211
P3226210
P3226206
P3226202

H

happy b

Always happy to see Bodhi love being shared through the beans.. It makes places like this worthwhile considering the fact that the majority of the pollen chuckers on here just want your dollar when all said and done. I do not care for con artists or snake oil seeds :(
Yeah bodhi didnt start breeding for $$$.as far as iv been led to believe he was only getting credit from breed bay(i think)in return for his seeds . so he started doing it to get more seed stocks basically.if that's the true story that is . Your skunk 91 looks AWESOME peace pipe . real good job . She looks fairly dense. is that mss x Chemdog 91?how did your f2 & s1 turn out?I'm just about to f2 my synergy ssdd & my goji . going to cross em as well . Also hoping to get some guava dawgz into the mix as well.

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Yeah bodhi didnt start breeding for $$$.as far as iv been led to believe he was only getting credit from breed bay(i think)in return for his seeds . so he started doing it to get more seed stocks basically.if that's the true story that is . Your skunk 91 looks AWESOME peace pipe . real good job . She looks fairly dense. is that mss x Chemdog 91?how did your f2 & s1 turn out?I'm just about to f2 my synergy ssdd & my goji . going to cross em as well . Also hoping to get some guava dawgz into the mix as well.

I sense Bodhi is genuine about his mission and love for the plant and I have nothing but positive things to say about him and his work shared he too speaks with the spirit of truth . I would not doubt that story. The man is genuine and honest unlike so many in the breeders world of myth and lies.

Thanks I really had a good run with that pack I picked up on auction by chance being that it was the last to be found of this gem. It was said to be limited to around 60 packs released? The mix is interesting when you look into it all. The Chemdog 91 cut Bodhi utilized was the Jb not the Skunk-Va. Bodhi cleared this up once he realized the switch up due others graciously helping him sort that error. This served well though and it has taught me and many others more about this side.

The RKS I understand by reading was passed to him from a forum member as Sterling Skunk. I recall it having to be about a location in Washington where it was hidden and grown in the guerrilla manner outside. All of the talk about this RKS Sterling was outside info posted online I have never verified this with Bodhi. It is the real deal RKS though when all said an done and I will be working the f2 stock I made side outside this spring to look for a solid stable few for future filial work. It is a wild one and too dangerous and smelly to grow indoors due to security purposes but those dead meat garlic rancid types too were a bit too much for my canisters haha.....

Sounds like some great meds heading your way. I tried that Gojii bud and I had a bag of Gojii berries to follow up with for munchies being its an appetite stimulant like most Kush types are..It did have a real Gojii Berry quality to it in smell and taste and the comparison was most excellent..

These Skunk91 flowers were moderately dense and the over all harvest for a test run was good. The F2 projections on the Diesel dom side has thrown off a beautiful projection of plants that range from Chem, Diesel and Og in appearance and they are all epic and stable . I will be working this side some more in time but I have a lot of these types already that I am working with for a deeper understanding into this lineage and myth all in one...........PeacePipe

H

happy b

Love your passion peace pipe . and totally agree about Bodhi . still never heard one bad word about him which is almost unbelievable when you take into account how many packs of seeds the guy puts out.it think most growers who use bodhi seeds have a decent bit of experience in growing and therfore have less problems or are less likely to make as big a deal about any problems . bodhi seeds usually arnt something a newbie grower would go for although that's starting to change as his popularity keeps rising .

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Thanks happy b. Passion makes it all worthwhile even during the rough times of the ups and downs we all face growing. You are right. No bad records out there on the man.. Sure some tests have went bad that were sold but they came with a warning that they were not tested with that buyer beware tag..

Most people sadly network in a retarded manner verses an advanced one.(NOT REFERENCING SPECIAL NEEDS PEOPLE AKA THE TOUCHED )Meaning retarded in the slow like a engine running wrong / this analogy of the approach most breeders use that is limited in its overall capacity to unite with the whole in general.

I see Bodhi and others I work with through my brother Kak1963 as advanced in the sense too that they are connecting up for the whole while being the axle or hub unit so to say. Bodhi and a few select others I have seen have the ability to lay spokes out through their genetic sharing that will eventually form a wheel that will roll and it will be a very new wheel of cannabis and breeders more united then the schism effect of the 90s dutch/N American players who set example abroad and everywhere else into the cannabis communities...

The day of the swindlers with little to no character or skill will be knocked off their podiums as well in due time. Ultimately the plants are more in control then we are even though it appears opposite. A dyslexia of a sort had been interjected into the cannaculture for far to long and in due time people like Bodhi and many others worth noting are going to break the barriers that hold us down as a whole. This too is my core philosophy and I too am living that dream while setting up for a major movement that has been shaping for some time now..

28 years ago I cracked my first seed.. Began breeding a few years later when I got serious about things and advanced myself and environment.. Years went by and the magazine culutural base was my home of connections that lead me into this all.. Sadly I learned as my signature states about the heroes of the cannaworld. The worms of the movement infesting the core with their pollen chucking swindles and lies.. Its time too take this culture to another level of consciousness

Thc is a vehicle like vessel and it can be used for many things outside of what most yet know...An ancient gift from the ancestors and our Creator. I love how I sense that Bodhi too knows the Transcendental side of this entheogen/medicine.. Hopefully in due time I ll get to chat with him. I know he is a busy cat and so am I. But maybe one day.. Would love to break bud with him and philosophically speak about whatever.. I have meet some of the most famous people and all found out that I was going to treat them as an equal verses idolizing them and misunderstanding their core..Same with genetics.. I would rather get to know them then just hear the hype and rumors..These plants speak in many languages if you listen..Thanks for listening to me and my rambles lol Peace

Last edited:
Top Bottom