Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Took some cuts off my two fem goji and popped them into a new diy bubble cloner I made the other day using a small tub my daughter got candy floss in and a few milk carton lids and a bit of rubber tubing. I'm not sure if it will work as it's see through but I change the water and clean it out every two days or so . my bigger one I made out a tote works great just not sure about this one coz it's see through . I think I'm gong to try and black it out with something.
20150109 123853
20150109 124014
it's not turned on in this pic.

H

happy b

This is the biggest fastest to show sex and most vigorous of the synergy.(pine queen x appalacia) at around 4weeks.it has a kind of skunky smell . hard to describe . not that strong smelling yet ,but definitely no fruitiness to it.
20150109 232302
20150109 232449
20150109 232302

fstate559

fstate559

Wow! Very nice happy b it must be the Appalachia that gives the few strains I have seen of bodhi that gives such nice plant structure. What size pots?

dlovejah

dlovejah

Synergy looks great @happy b. Nice Colas. I just popped some Love Dawg and was debating over the Synergy as well. If I would have seen this it wouldn't have been a debate. Interested to see that one finish up for sure.

H

happy b

The only pics I saw of synergy was the ones used to advertise it although it wasn't bodhi that grew the plant in the pic . it had some nice chunky colas . iv got another two . I just put one in and just waiting for room for the last one . after that it's waiting for the goji cuts to root and the seed plants to recover a bit then they will be going into flower also . I'm looking forward to the sunny d the most . It was just put into flower about 10 days ago or something . looking forward to them all really . I like the vigor and over all healthy plants you get from Bodhi strains from popping the seed until now . You can even see the difference when theyr seedlings . the stems are thicker and the cotyledons are bigger . so far my Bodhi strains have been healthier and more vigorous than 95% of strains from well known breeders iv tried in the past . but will all this mean a superior smoke?from what iv heard....Yes .But we will see in a few weeks.

fstate559

fstate559

For sure man Im really just starting running Bodhi's gear and super stoked with his genetics. I been running grandaddy purple genetics for a while but got a pack of blood orange and loved it. To me it had a little of everything I was looking for just seemed like a hungry plant.

H

happy b

For sure man Im really just starting running Bodhi's gear and super stoked with his genetics. I been running grandaddy purple genetics for a while but got a pack of blood orange and loved it. To me it had a little of everything I was looking for just seemed like a hungry plant.
Blood orange was one of the strains that first drew my eye to bodhi,s swag but it was out of stock . any pics of that blood orange?

fstate559

fstate559

I will take a few as soon as my lights kick on its about 30 days in but I am getting a little off color maybe a little lime green but all in all good so far

fstate559

fstate559

I know this is for another thread and I apologize but anyone have thoughts KLN from Dyna grow?

H

happy b

Hey guys,did any of you see what GU wrote on his" 2015 drop" thread?he said his green crack x stardawg is his attempt at Appalachia.(i know bodhi didn't come up with appalachia).iv got som GC on the go and i think GC x SD will be awesome!I missed the drop though . It was 3 in the morning here when they dropped . gawd dang it!What do you guys make of gu making a copy of high & lonesome,s Appy?

H

happy b

There's a redeye genetics drop happening tomoro on one of the uk seed banks and thers a strain called "outlaw orange" that's very similar to bodhis satsuma except the male used "mt Rainer" is a cross of NL5 and bodhis white lotus . so its just got a bit of NL5 and the white added to the satsuma . theyr also dropping three different gorilla glue#4 crosses . pity I'm broke. :'( I'm bursting for some gg4 or gg4 crosses.

ClassV

ClassV

What you get done with your garden in such a small space is inspiring, Happy. Thanks for sharing what you have learned. Much respect, man.

Great presentation of this breeder’s gear. I’m really intrigued now!

dlovejah

dlovejah

P1210279
I just got a couple of sweet Bodhi Clones from a generous friend. Hippie Slayer(DirtyHippy x RKSkunk91) 13 packs released only RKS pheno found and extreme potency;), and PineSoul(Goji F2 Selected by Bodhi for its lemon pinesol aroma )... Cant wait to get these going..Clones are healthy so Ill kick these into high gear....

Top Bottom