Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

To be honest, I haven't seen or heard anything about the Goji outdoors yet. I have seen three different gardens with the Ancient OG's and they were the biggest and nicest plants in the garden. If Goji is better, than it's amazing. I have seed packs of both, maybe I will give the goji a spot in my full season garden. I think I have 20+ bodhi strains now.

H

happy b

To be honest, I haven't seen or heard anything about the Goji outdoors yet. I have seen three different gardens with the Ancient OG's and they were the biggest and nicest plants in the garden. If Goji is better, than it's amazing. I have seed packs of both, maybe I will give the goji a spot in my full season garden. I think I have 20+ bodhi strains now.
Your a lucky bugger bulldog . I think I'm going to start getting the ones i want from svoc as the uk company's arnt getting in on his newer releases . It's still more or less all sl or Appy crosses excepting one or two.
how much do svoc want for a pack of bodhi?$80?I know you have to add an extra $20 or so for delivery outside the states.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

76$ for bodhi. They have 52 strains of Bodhi alone in stock right now. They also have freebie offers, right now buy three get one pack free. They also accept gift cards. My last order I got from old gift cards that I was never going to use. They deliver very fast as well. If I had one complaint, it is you have to send in your money with your order. So in other words, sometimes when your order arrives the pack of seeds you want is gone, and they give you a substitute. This has only happened once, and the substitute was great also.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

For sure they ask you to list replacements. So I did get my second choice, but didn't get what I really wanted. O well, can't win them all. At 76$ and the quality of genetics you really can't go wrong. PM'ed you with the details for the Vault.

mendo local

mendo local

I've missed the ancient og a few times now... got my fingers crossed for the next drop.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Anybody got pics of the Lion's Milk? I had a bro start six about a year ago, Idk what happened to em after the 3rd wk of bloom but I have a few more left I've been thinking about.

I've been telling @leafdoctor1 to crack a few of those Ancient OG for a while, every review I've seen tells me it's the bombay!!

215 User

215 User

Waiting on some pistils...

Old Mamma Ghani x Pipeline Hash Plant #2
OMG 2   1 31

UW Black Hash Plant x Pipeline Hash Plant #1
UW  1  1 31

70's forecast this week means it's time to take off!

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

NL #5 I was really excited about this phenotype. I only popped 3 seeds and had 2 males. The only female that was flowered grew like a BEAST! Amazing structure, donkey dong nugs, and zero mildew, mold or bugs. The only thing this plant lacked was smell, very bland. The high is very powerful as well. I am excited to pop the remaining 27 seeds in search of a similar plant with more smell. I loved my nl#5 back in 95, amazing herb. Hope I can find her again.

@Bulldog11 Amazing pics, this pic is the closest thing I've seen resembling old school NL#5 cut. Same exact color and structure! There was no pepper taste even after a good cure?? Does anybody have a NL5 with the old school peppery flavor and knockout punch?

H

happy b

View attachment 476296 I just got a couple of sweet Bodhi Clones from a generous friend. Hippie Slayer(DirtyHippy x RKSkunk91) 13 packs released only RKS pheno found and extreme potency;), and PineSoul(Goji F2 Selected by Bodhi for its lemon pinesol aroma )... Cant wait to get these going..Clones are healthy so Ill kick these into high gear....
I only just noticed this post . that hippie slayer sounds like it's gonni be rank rotten!I'd love to get my paws on some rk skunk.
I,ll be interested to see how they turn out dlovejah . nice score.

Top Bottom