Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
miko

miko

Right on..I'm ordering that and solo's stash just trying to get some input..thanks...

This is an old thread entry of mine on Blue Tara:

Boghi Blue Tara- This is probably the best bud that has come from the garden. Almost a white covered bud with a sweet blueberry aroma. Still chasing the pheno and trying to narrow down what this strain likes best for topping. If you could find the great pheno and get it cloning from a pack of seeds, you would be set. Only comes in REG seeds. A strain waayne recommended for low paranoia and you can't go wrong with anything that guy tells you- what a great cat and what a great strain. If I could have gotten a cut of some of the best that came out of the garden.. I would be in hog heaven about now.
Middle Node:

Limonene

Limonene

Just received my Xmas present to myself from Great Lakes genetics.
A nice dragons blood t-shirt
Bodhi stickers, lighter and a grinder.
Oh yeah and also 1xtranquil elephantizer, 1x spirit hashplant, 1xwookie hashplant, 1xsupwr silver hashplant, 2xlove triangle, 1xgodhead. Nice score :) oh and a freebie pack of sfvog x lbl

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I hadn't been on the GLG sight for a while. Looks like they really upped their stock.

Is it just me, or does a t-shirt sound like a crappy freebie? I would much rather have a free pack of seeds.

Limonene

Limonene

I hadn't been on the GLG sight for a while. Looks like they really upped their stock.

Is it just me, or does a t-shirt sound like a crappy freebie? I would much rather have a free pack of seeds.
It was buy one get one free on the seeds. The shirt was an extra freebie so it's pretty good really. And also I reckon the sfvog x lbl as another freebie makes it an amazing deal!

Limonene

Limonene

It was buy one get one free on the seeds. The shirt was an extra freebie so it's pretty good really. And also I reckon the sfvog x lbl as another freebie makes it an amazing deal!

usstoner

usstoner

Nice..I'm waiting on my order from glg...they stocked up..need the sunshine daydream...good times..

Minitiger

Minitiger

ha ha yeah and loads of stickers, a lighter and a grinder!

I dunno how many free grinders I have in a drawer somewhere, but it's a lot. Whenever that's a "new patient" freebie gift from dispensaries, I'm just like,"Save yer money and give it to someone who needs it," haha. I prefer the old-fashioned way: my hands. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like I get a better sense of the flowers when I break it up, uh, manually.

Apollo 11 f4 pics coming in the next day or two, along with maybe the Goldstars (which are out of control, btw). Been a very busy time at work the last few weeks, haven't had time for much else, but they've been on 12/12 for ten days or so, obvious that the Apollos are gonna finish quickly.

Limonene

Limonene

Hey @Bulldog11 what are you planning to put in your garden for the next season? Do you run indoors as well?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Very Nice Gifts Grow type Farmer Dudes
I am New to Bodhi Gear with the 1st flip to Flower of My DJ Shorts Blueberry x Apollo 11 and a few Columbian x Ol Mother Afghani gettin there Veg on for the Next Flip.
Very pleased with the health and Vigor of the Growers, Cant wait to see them Apollo leanin Nugs.
Thank You @happy b and @miko for sparking the Bodhi Flame under the FlyJ.
12 11 2015 UD 1
1 5 2016 UD 2

1 5 2016 UD 3

12 23 2015 UD 1

Peace And super Bodhi Vibes
FlyJ

Latest posts

Top Bottom