Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Hey @Bulldog11 what are you planning to put in your garden for the next season? Do you run indoors as well?

No indoors other than for breeding projects and mothers. However I culled everything, and I am starting fresh in 2106 except my Hassan cut.

For Bodhi gear, I will be running Ancient Og, Goji og, Skywalker Og, ATF crosses, BlueBerry Hashplant, SuperSilverHashPlant, 88' cherries, Dirty Hippy. (I think that's the name) Maybe more, but I will run those for sure.

2016 will be fun.

Limonene

Limonene

No indoors other than for breeding projects and mothers. However I culled everything, and I am starting fresh in 2106 except my Hassan cut.

For Bodhi gear, I will be running Ancient Og, Goji og, Skywalker Og, ATF crosses, BlueBerry Hashplant, SuperSilverHashPlant, 88' cherries, Dirty Hippy. (I think that's the name) Maybe more, but I will run those for sure.

2016 will be fun.
That is a stellar line up. Cant wait to see them go.

mancdank

mancdank

I've never seen any bodhi gear until I came to the bay but I must say guys I'm impressed :) I'm looking at trying 1 of his strains I like lots of flavour not too bothered about anything else it's all about quality if I can get a nice weight too bonus any suggestions ???

H

happy b

I've never seen any bodhi gear until I came to the bay but I must say guys I'm impressed :) I'm looking at trying 1 of his strains I like lots of flavour not too bothered about anything else it's all about quality if I can get a nice weight too bonus any suggestions ???
Fuckin ANYTHING bro.if its for sale by bodhi chances are it will be good.
seedsmans givin away a pack of goji og with every bodhi order.i highly suggest u get those if u can.2 for 1?cant be bad eh?

mancdank

mancdank

Fuckin ANYTHING bro.if its for sale by bodhi chances are it will be good.
seedsmans givin away a pack of goji og with every bodhi order.i highly suggest u get those if u can.2 for 1?cant be bad eh?
I know them guys too there based in Leeds I might have to call over some time this week :)

miko

miko

Just received my Xmas present to myself from Great Lakes genetics.
A nice dragons blood t-shirt
Bodhi stickers, lighter and a grinder.
Oh yeah and also 1xtranquil elephantizer, 1x spirit hashplant, 1xwookie hashplant, 1xsupwr silver hashplant, 2xlove triangle, 1xgodhead. Nice score :) oh and a freebie pack of sfvog x lbl View attachment 560851View attachment 560852

awesome , you spent some cash there bro!

miko

miko

Very Nice Gifts Grow type Farmer Dudes
I am New to Bodhi Gear with the 1st flip to Flower of My DJ Shorts Blueberry x Apollo 11 and a few Columbian x Ol Mother Afghani gettin there Veg on for the Next Flip.
Very pleased with the health and Vigor of the Growers, Cant wait to see them Apollo leanin Nugs.
Thank You @happy b and @miko for sparking the Bodhi Flame under the FlyJ.
View attachment 561145 View attachment 561146
View attachment 561147
View attachment 561148
Peace And super Bodhi Vibes
FlyJ

Shit, now I am jealous.. I have only tried their Blue Tara... ! fuck :)

usstoner

usstoner

Got my order from GLG today...fast delivery and some nice freebies...
20160108 134053

mancdank

mancdank

Guys I'm looking for a haze prefer 10 weeks or less and a few guys have mentioned bodhi any suggestions would be nice :)

Limonene

Limonene

@mancdank if u find any journals on the sst let me know, i found 1 but the guy got busted on page 3!

mancdank

mancdank

@mancdank if u find any journals on the sst let me know, i found 1 but the guy got busted on page 3!
I would have hit the like button but there's nothing to like about some poor fucker getting busted for this but anyways onwards and upwards :) send me them beans I will do a journal just for u bro cause I'm a top guy like dat pwahahahaha

mancdank

mancdank

I would have hit the like button but there's nothing to like about some poor fucker getting busted for this but anyways onwards and upwards :) send me them beans I will do a journal just for u bro cause I'm a top guy like dat pwahahahaha
But nope there isn't any I thought I found 1 but it's just pages of people arguing about anything from the color of the moon to the name of there cat and everything in between lol not a single pic :(

mancdank

mancdank

But nope there isn't any I thought I found 1 but it's just pages of people arguing about anything from the color of the moon to the name of there cat and everything in between lol not a single pic :(
Fuckers I told myself I wouldn't be buying anymore beans for a while I've got enough to be cracking on with but I haven't got a haze I'm guna have to get some :) and I'm hearing good things from everywhere I've looked about the company shame I can't find any more on the strain I guess we're guna have to fix that limo :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom